Submit

Do you think it's a good idea?
  Err, no...
  Yes! Smart!
  Quite risky....
View Results

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:27 pm
se7en's definitely a better singer but for dancing i would go with bi on that heheheh just my personal opinion biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:59 am
No real opinion, I just think that would be cool.

Yakamashii

VenezuelanKoreanChica

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:05 pm
hmm... I think that they both should enter American market. They're both good singers, although I like SE7EN's voice better. I PERSONALY think that SE7EN would stand a better chance than Rain. I mean seriously! I've heard both SE7EN and Rain speaking English and I think SE7EN would be better. Not only that but my friends that have to listen to K-Pop cuz that's pretty much what I listen to say that they like SE7EN's better... so I may be wrong but it's what I THINK!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:32 pm
C'mon. Bi is gonna be steaing a bunch of american teens' hearts out there. I just know it. That guy's stuff is hot. Many of my korean school friends agreed with me too when I brought the topic up.  

Sephiroth-zen

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:56 pm
Uhh I still don't really think it's
a pretty good idea. Well Bi's dancing is soo FREAKING GOOD!!
Se7en sings good. Hmm I forgot which music compnay Bi is in (-_-" ).

But the only thing I want to make sure is that they
brush up thier English a little more. enough to make a stimulating
conversation (the accent doesn't matter, look at Shakira with an accent but is able to make a talk show sound like a University Nerd Talk O.o)

Apparently, I sort of wish Bi and Se7en when entering
the American market stop trying to be American. I mean like, because
there style of music is more of "popish" in a "asian" way that's why I like Kpop and Jpop singers. Because I heard on one news there style is going to be like Justin Timberlake but I think we already have enough of that here in America *cougcoughOmariocoughcoughChrisBrownlotsmorecough*. Atleast be unique?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:33 pm
Iono, but I think that it'll be risky for the both of them. They're both great singers and all, but the aparently, the American market is different from the Asian market. I don't really care what style of music they sing or whatever cuz they both rock!!

But I think that Bi would stand a better chance in the American market then Se7en cuz I read this thing when Se7en came to America to do a concert there was a lot of confusion. And Bi already has "experience" with the American market, since some of his MVs were on MTV and stuff like that. Also the fact that I read that ABC did and interview with him. And I think that he did a song with Omarion(?). Bi already has hella fans here. Though they both need to work on their English a little more...

Still it be nice if they both came to the American market. ^-^ Then it won't be so hard to see them on t.v. and stuff. And maybe if they come to the American market, more peole would reconize Korean, making a huge profit for the Korean market. Making it a win-win situation. ^_^  

blazing_angel47

bluejade14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:16 am
yeah its pretty cool they're both in the American market.

but not a lot of people (think... this is the WHOLE nation here) know either of them and when I asked my friends to listen to their music, they said it sounded just like 90's pop. so it might be risky...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:19 pm
i have heard both their english, and i think they both need some practice on that. no one is going to listen to someone who speaks with this huge accent. thats how american music is, its like jamaican accent is fine, but asian accent? No.

but i think se7en has a nice voice, so if he tries hard enough then he can make it. they both dance really good too, so that ought to help them.  

f a n g i r l

-alwaysmile-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:44 pm
ya i heard about it...americans might think they are weird 'cause the style is different kinda and some thier actions might make them look weird too... eek but it's smarter if they entered the chinese one first, but anyhow good luck 2 both of themm  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:59 am

Kelly_VAJ

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas