Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[OTP, anyone?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a favorite yaoi coupling to share with us?
  Of course!
  NO, mine!!
  I love ALL yaoi pairings!
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:24 am
*cracks knuckles* Fun fun fun. X3

Well... I tend to have an OTP per series, to be honest. But if I had to choose, I would say that my favorite would be... sweatdrop Touya and Yukito, from Card Captor Sakura.

IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THE LONG-a** EXPLAINATION, THEN JUST SKIP OVER. XD

I guess I've always found thier relationship to be so damn canon, to be so damn sweet, that they grew on me. It stuck to me when I was flicking through volume four of the second series before I bought the manga and Sakura confesses her love for Yukito.

Sakura: "And you knew how I felt, because you have somebody you love the most too?"

Yukito: "That's right."

Sakura: "Is it my brother?"

Yukito: "... Yes."

I'm sorry, but FANGIRL KYA-KYA RABURABU UP THE WAZOO.

The fact that Touya cares so much for Yukito to give up all his magic, making it so he can't protect Sakura as he did before and to never see his mother again... Well, that's just love there. I'm sorry. And when he first reveals to Yukito that he knows Yuki isn't technically human (AND STILL FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN SPITE OF THAT, IF I MAY POINT OUT) and just... I mean DAMN.

And then, in one of my favorite scenes in the manga, when Touya wakes up after giving Yukito all of his power, and sees him again,

Yukito: "Touya..."

Touya: "Yuki... " *cups Yukito's cheek* "You're here. You didn't disappear."

Yukito: "So... I wasn't human after all." *grabs Touya's hand* "I don't really have a grandmother and grandfather in that house, and I'm not really a transfer student. The reason I kept losing my memory from time to time is because I was becoming somebody else. All of my memories... are lies."

Touya: "But what happened after you met me... that's real, isn't it? It doesn'y matter what you are. I just want you always at my side, giving me that sappy smile... that's enough for me."

Yukito: "... Thank you."

Those aren't the only things, but it's definitely when we were assured thier love, is, indeed socanon. XD

So yeah. I just love those two. Big-a** explanation over.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:31 pm
Like others here, I don't have one ultimate OTP. I have an OTP for each show, usually. Daisuke/Ken for Digimon (all seasons), Kaworu/Shinji from NGE (which is as close to it as ultimate OTP as it gets), Quatre/Trowa from Gundam Wing and many many more.

Usually what makes an OTP for me is a bond through understanding. The three pairings I mentioned really get each other and that makes very close. They'll go to each other first and foremost. That's very important in a relationship.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Well, since it has been clarified for me that one can have an OTP for each series they like, I shall now list as many of my OTP as I can think of at the moment. They will be listed with seme preceding uke, though I don't mind switching the positions up from time to time.
Tasuki/Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi) - See my post on the previous page, I don't feel like saying it again.
Kurama/Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) - Yes, I prefer Kurama as the seme in this pair, and I do like Kurama/Hiei as well. However, I think of Kurama/Hiei as my "quick hit" of YYH yaoi/shounen ai as opposed to, well... I'm not sure where I'm going with this line of explanation. Long story short, Kurama/Yusuke is my YYH OTP. mrgreen
Yue/Touya/Yukito (Cardcaptor Sakura) - Okay, so this MIGHT be considered an OT3, kind of... Anyway, Touya and Yukito are pretty canon (see Kitsune-chi's post)... Yue's along for the ride ( twisted )... good stuff...
Yuki/Shuichi (Gravitation) - Yes, it's a canon pairing. I don't like to make pairings up ALL the time, you know...
Naruto/Sasuke (Naruto) - Ah, the well-loved NaruSasu. Where to begin? Maybe I can sum it up in a phrase that I found in an icon recently: "NaruSasu: Because all straight boys hover awkwardly, two inches above their best friend's face".
And that's just about all the pairings I can list at the moment without breaking my brain.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:52 pm
Itachi Uchiha
x
Hoshigaki Kisame

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:08 pm
Lum Cheng
Well, since it has been clarified for me that one can have an OTP for each series they like, I shall now list as many of my OTP as I can think of at the moment. They will be listed with seme preceding uke, though I don't mind switching the positions up from time to time.
Tasuki/Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi) - See my post on the previous page, I don't feel like saying it again.
Kurama/Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) - Yes, I prefer Kurama as the seme in this pair, and I do like Kurama/Hiei as well. However, I think of Kurama/Hiei as my "quick hit" of YYH yaoi/shounen ai as opposed to, well... I'm not sure where I'm going with this line of explanation. Long story short, Kurama/Yusuke is my YYH OTP. mrgreen
Yue/Touya/Yukito (Cardcaptor Sakura) - Okay, so this MIGHT be considered an OT3, kind of... Anyway, Touya and Yukito are pretty canon (see Kitsune-chi's post)... Yue's along for the ride ( twisted )... good stuff...
Yuki/Shuichi (Gravitation) - Yes, it's a canon pairing. I don't like to make pairings up ALL the time, you know...
Naruto/Sasuke (Naruto) - Ah, the well-loved NaruSasu. Where to begin? Maybe I can sum it up in a phrase that I found in an icon recently: "NaruSasu: Because all straight boys hover awkwardly, two inches above their best friend's face".
And that's just about all the pairings I can list at the moment without breaking my brain.
I don't like the Yue threesome myself... (BUT YAY! SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME ON YUKITO AND TOUYA! XD) I just tend ta forget about Yue. XD But yeah. And I love your take on NaruSasu. Best quote ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
I think that my OTP would be Axel/Roxas from KH2. I've played KH2 before I knew about yaoi and each time I saw a scene between Axel and Roxas I'd be like: "Ooh, they look so nice when they are near each other! They'd make a nice couple!". So they are still my most favourite pairing ever. And they are going to be my OTP for quite sometime, I just love the two of them together!

But I have another pairing that is really close to an OTP to me, but I'll just mention them, since I want to stick to 1 true pairing. Ritsuka and Soubi, from Loveless, to me, they are meant to be together, and they look so nice together, and... Ok, they are a couple I love watching.

AmethystLexi

pandearing

Shy Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:23 am
Graceful crisis
DemonAlchemist
I LOVE the Hitachiin twins too, kudos to Graceful crisis~!

Hitachiincest is like.. teh best xd

Hitachiincest is deliciously wonderful.

It's the only -cest pairing I like at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:01 pm
Kitsune-chi, your Yukito/Touya explantion rocked! They truly are a lovely pairing, and Touya's sacrifice really did show how much he cared for Yuki. I also believe that because he was part of Yuki(or vice versa!) he loved Yue as well. Clamp make me sooooo happy!  

Pomba Gira

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:09 pm
Saishuu Ressha
Graceful crisis
DemonAlchemist
I LOVE the Hitachiin twins too, kudos to Graceful crisis~!

Hitachiincest is like.. teh best xd

Hitachiincest is deliciously wonderful.

It's the only -cest pairing I like at the moment.
Usually I cannot stand any kinda incest or twincest or triplecest (I have never come across triplecest but damn it if it's not out there) but Hitachiincest? LOVE. LoveloveloveloveloveloveLOVE.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:13 pm
Tenrakku
Kitsune-chi, your Yukito/Touya explantion rocked! They truly are a lovely pairing, and Touya's sacrifice really did show how much he cared for Yuki. I also believe that because he was part of Yuki(or vice versa!) he loved Yue as well. Clamp make me sooooo happy!
*grins* Thanks. I just love those lovely little boys. Most pairings go on and off for me but those two never bore me.

For some reason, I don't really like Yue that much. I don't know why. I think it's because I preferred him with Clow in the past, which kinda sucks for Yue coz... he's... dead. O_o; But the idea of Yue/Yuki/Toya is growing on me, steadily. *sigh* 3nodding But yeah. I kinda rambled on that post. >3<

Clamp is wonderful, ain't it?

On that note...

*wanders off to read Watanuki/Doumeki*

Kitsune-chi

DemonAlchem1st

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Yeeees, I ADORE Touya/Yukito, favorite CLAMP pairing next to Kurofai of course. <333 They deserve so much love, and gods, so very canon. I'm happy Clamp seems to be going in the same direction with Kurogane and Fai. *sighs*
and NEEEAT, someone who respects ItachiXKisame! It's so sad not many people like them just because Kisame Isn't the prettiest boy in the world. O.O;; I like that pairing, thank you very much XD.
"NaruSasu: Because all straight boys hover awkwardly, two inches above their best friend's face" = SO TRUE! Oh my god, Lum Cheng, I love you. x333 and Yusuke/Kurama does sound cute, now that you mention it...
Yuki/Shuichi will always be in my heart, even if it was born canon xDD
Hitachiin-cest still remains supreme in my book for incest! Though I don't mind any boylove incest pairings because, as I always say, "It's perfectly fine if you can XXX and not give birth to deformed babies!"
Ha ha, later i'm going to have to list all my favorite Kurofai quotes. >D Because Kitsune-chi's Yukito/Touya rant inspired me xDD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:56 pm
Okay, if I had to pick one it would be Tsuzuki and Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei (Decendants of Darkness)
It's probably the most cannon pairng in that anime, but it's so darn cute!
They're always helping eachother out even though they each have their own seperate sources of angst. I especially love books 8 and 9 of the manga (also the last couple episodes of the anime) I won't spoil it for people who haven't read it. ^^  

Katastrophic_Kate

` Nonagon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:08 pm
Ooooh! Nya I getta squeefest here. Okay, My ultimate, all-time, absolutely *combustonthespot* yaoi paring is... Get ready for it...

ALPHONSE ELRICH
X
2ND LEIUTENANT JEAN HAVOC

Nyaaaaaaaa! Kawaii... <3

I have others too... Mainly RoyxEd, but I have a little thing for DNAngel, with Dark and (oddly enough) Satoshi-san. I dunno, but their both so arrogant, and I just sorta always squee a bit whenever they're in like... the same proximity! Ahhhh. Luff.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:20 pm
Kitsune-chi
*cracks knuckles* Fun fun fun. X3

Well... I tend to have an OTP per series, to be honest. But if I had to choose, I would say that my favorite would be... sweatdrop Touya and Yukito, from Card Captor Sakura.

IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THE LONG-a** EXPLAINATION, THEN JUST SKIP OVER. XD

I guess I've always found thier relationship to be so damn canon, to be so damn sweet, that they grew on me. It stuck to me when I was flicking through volume four of the second series before I bought the manga and Sakura confesses her love for Yukito.

Sakura: "And you knew how I felt, because you have somebody you love the most too?"

Yukito: "That's right."

Sakura: "Is it my brother?"

Yukito: "... Yes."

I'm sorry, but FANGIRL KYA-KYA RABURABU UP THE WAZOO.

The fact that Touya cares so much for Yukito to give up all his magic, making it so he can't protect Sakura as he did before and to never see his mother again... Well, that's just love there. I'm sorry. And when he first reveals to Yukito that he knows Yuki isn't technically human (AND STILL FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM IN SPITE OF THAT, IF I MAY POINT OUT) and just... I mean DAMN.

And then, in one of my favorite scenes in the manga, when Touya wakes up after giving Yukito all of his power, and sees him again,

Yukito: "Touya..."

Touya: "Yuki... " *cups Yukito's cheek* "You're here. You didn't disappear."

Yukito: "So... I wasn't human after all." *grabs Touya's hand* "I don't really have a grandmother and grandfather in that house, and I'm not really a transfer student. The reason I kept losing my memory from time to time is because I was becoming somebody else. All of my memories... are lies."

Touya: "But what happened after you met me... that's real, isn't it? It doesn'y matter what you are. I just want you always at my side, giving me that sappy smile... that's enough for me."

Yukito: "... Thank you."

Those aren't the only things, but it's definitely when we were assured thier love, is, indeed socanon. XD

So yeah. I just love those two. Big-a** explanation over.

You're my hero. <3
I have always loved Touya/Yukito, even before I liked slash, I just accepted that they loved eachother and adored it.
I'm so excited, like someone mentioned, that Kuro and Fai are going in the same direction. SO EXCITED. =D  

retice

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:17 pm
DemonAlchemist
Yeeees, I ADORE Touya/Yukito, favorite CLAMP pairing next to Kurofai of course. <333 They deserve so much love, and gods, so very canon. I'm happy Clamp seems to be going in the same direction with Kurogane and Fai. *sighs*
and NEEEAT, someone who respects ItachiXKisame! It's so sad not many people like them just because Kisame Isn't the prettiest boy in the world. O.O;; I like that pairing, thank you very much XD.
"NaruSasu: Because all straight boys hover awkwardly, two inches above their best friend's face" = SO TRUE! Oh my god, Lum Cheng, I love you. x333 and Yusuke/Kurama does sound cute, now that you mention it...
Yuki/Shuichi will always be in my heart, even if it was born canon xDD
Hitachiin-cest still remains supreme in my book for incest! Though I don't mind any boylove incest pairings because, as I always say, "It's perfectly fine if you can XXX and not give birth to deformed babies!"
Ha ha, later i'm going to have to list all my favorite Kurofai quotes. >D Because Kitsune-chi's Yukito/Touya rant inspired me xDD

You are so right, right, RIGHT about the Hitachiincest. They reign supreme to me too, and do you know why? No you do not so I'll tell you: They're the only ones I like. XD

Glad that I could inspire, by the way! XD I want to see some KuroFai quotes! I'm not that far in the manga so I want some e-vi-dence!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff