Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:12 am
Using his Sharringan, Susaku noticed a strong feel of chakra above him. He hopped out of his bed and grabbed his kunai box from his drawer. He strapped it on his leg and jumped onto the rooftop, seeing to dark figures.

"Who the hell are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:06 pm
Ayame wasn't looking for a fight, and she certainly wasn't seeking any attention either. "look," ayame begin, somehow frastrated and feared for revelation. "I'm not involved in whatever business you have here. However, if you are planning to do anything to this village, I simply won't allow it." Ayame glanced at the newly appeared figure. "and who might you be?" she asked the stranger.  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:11 pm
Kira sighs and places her fingers on the bridge of her nose. "I'm not planning anything." She pulls a scroll out from one of her pouches. "I'm here to deliever a message to Hokage-Tsunade-sama." She looked at the boy and merely raised an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:58 pm
"...............well," ayame glanced at the scroll in the girl's hands. "you may pass."

Ayame turned around to face the strange boy. "So what business do you have here?"  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:04 pm
Rolled her eyes and looked at Ayame. "Not like I needed your permission anyway," she mumbled and took off running again passing right in front of the boy before disappearing over a tall building.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:32 pm
this seems fun

name: mecoh
birthplace: anceint graveyard
father: unknown
mother: Unknown
siblings: Unkown
allies: any one with an aliby to his familys death
Ranking: chunin
Extras:becomes a spirit and controls all spirts  

AddiChuck

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:53 pm
"......." whatever. Ayame thought. She was so used to this kind of situation and personality, she doesn't care anymore. What seemed more important to her now is what's yet to come. She certainly hopes nobody else shows up tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:17 pm
"I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I am Uchiha Sasuke, a banned--" he paused as he identified the two people. " 'civilian' of the Water Country." He stared at Ayane. "Who gives you the right of passage to come and go on my rooftop?" then he turned to Kira. "And you have a scroll to deliver to the Hokage, correct? Allow me to take the scroll to her, as I have aquaintances from the past, " he lied.  

Child of Sanguine

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:06 pm
Stops mid run and looks at the boy. He looked to be a lot younger than her self. "Sorry squirt but i have direct orders from the Kazekage himself to deliever it myself." Her voice was much softer as she gave them a small smile before running off again though not before taking one last look at the boy. There was something suspicious about him  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:22 am
...whatever, ayame thought. All people work for the Hokage seem to be acting that way lately. Too bold, too confident.

"This is YOUR rooftop?" ayame asked as she hated herself for choosing this particular rooftop as a shelter. "Well, I'm sorry for disturbing you..."
ayame thought for a moment "I better get going soon." Ayame didn't want any trouble tonight, especially when she had a special mission in less than an hour.  

forgotten_ninja

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:52 am
(oops! earlier i meant to put susaku uchiha, not sasuke uchiha!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:39 pm
( oh...I see....so now it makes a big difference...lol not really...their names are so similar)  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:08 pm
Kira continued over the roof tops of the building till she stood just outside the Hokage tower. Stepping inside she lets the woman at the front desk know that she was there. Sitting on a bench she waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:44 pm
"May I help you?" out came an assistant of the Hokage.  

forgotten_ninja

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:47 pm
Kira stands and bows to the assitant. "Yes I have a message here from Kazekage Gaara-sama for the Hogake." She held up the scroll. "I was given orders to deliver it directly."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff