Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Meanwhile in the Ocean..

"Scarlet Pearl Voice!"a mermaid yelled.Beautiful lights flashed around her and a scarlet pearl necklace open,changing to her instrument.She twirled and held it and her transformation completed.

She glared at a shadowed water demon with a surprise look on his face.

"Now it's time to end it for now..."She said and then smilled.

"Pichi pichi voice de live de starta!

Ai yori fukai omoi nanatsu no umi de umareta
Saigo no negai ga donna ni ookikute mo watashi wa makenai

Ubugoe wo ageteru chiisa na hoshi ni kidzuite
Ichiban kurai jigoku wa yoake mae shitteru, deshou?

Nanatsu no umi he to hoshikuzu okureba
Haruka naru tabiji wo terashidasu michishirube ni kawaru

Ai yori tsuyoi omoi watashi wo ugokashite iru
Kono sora to umi no aosa ga hitotsu ni naru hoshi no noberu
Watashi wa, watashi no mama no tsuyosa wo shinjiteitai
Daijoubu machigatte nai
Kimi ni mukau omoi wa honmono
Bless Starry Tonight

She winked and pointed her finger"Love Shower Pitch!The demon screamed in agony.The princess giggled"How about an encore?"

"Grr...I won't forget this...soon you'll surrender!"the shadow dissappeared.Power was unleashed to make a water pillar on the surface of the beach but it then disappeared after a loud noise.

The princess sighed."How long..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:33 pm
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Iva flet a bit of heat rise to her cheeks before yelling, " Keiko!!" This time, she was really red. " Oh yeah, what about Yasuo?" Iva teased back.

During that time Keiko had been drinking a water, 'What about Yasuo?' bearly keeping herself from choking she said "What about Yasuo? Unlike Some people, I don't think about boys all day."
Iva started flinching of Keiko's come back. But then, she just eased. " Fine then. I'll just leave you here." replied Iva playfully as she started to walk off, leaving Keiko behind.

"Oh, Was that a flinch I saw? And, I'm almost positive I'll Catch up AND Beat you to the Bathouse!" Keiko caught up to Iva and kept running 'Almost to the Bathou-!' Keiko tripped "Owowowowow!!" she looked to see what caused her to fall. "Huh? A rainbow book? Weird, must be some kid's....No Wait, It's too thick to be a kids book." Keiko looked at the last page "!!!!!!" she was surprised most definently "1,800 pages!!!" She finnally looked at the cover carefully. "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'No!! I've Finnally found it!' "The T..Ti..Title! It...It's...It's called -The Rainbow Princess' Lost Item.- And in the Very middle of the book is a map!" 'My.......M...My Item' " But it's VERY far away. So This weekend We'll go and find it!!! You and Me!!"

youtaite

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:33 am
The human form walked on the beach as her skirt whooshed in the wind.She noticed the two people and decided to ignore them."Hmph..."

She came across a mansion and walked inside."Welcome home Shreane!"a woman said who held a broom."Hi Agnia-"

"Shreane you're home!"A little girl in a wheelchair rolled herself but then the chair slipped with her falling.Luckily Shreane got her."Woah...careful...Aren't you suppose to be in bed as well resting.Shihoka?

"Sorry I just missed you...it's so lonely upstairs..."Shihoka said looking away in sadness."I'll be more lonely if something happens to you...and also Agnia."She laughed.Agnia then looked up."You were late again...what happened?"

She sighed"He came again..."Shihoka looked down."Shreane...why won't he stop?

"I don't know.Anyway since you are up let's get you some medicine...Agnia you wouldn't mind cooking a meal for us would you?"Shreane asked nicely.

"Of course.I'll make chicken dumplings.How you like that?"Agnia said as Shihoka smilled."Yay!You make the best!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 pm
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Iva flet a bit of heat rise to her cheeks before yelling, " Keiko!!" This time, she was really red. " Oh yeah, what about Yasuo?" Iva teased back.

During that time Keiko had been drinking a water, 'What about Yasuo?' bearly keeping herself from choking she said "What about Yasuo? Unlike Some people, I don't think about boys all day."
Iva started flinching of Keiko's come back. But then, she just eased. " Fine then. I'll just leave you here." replied Iva playfully as she started to walk off, leaving Keiko behind.

"Oh, Was that a flinch I saw? And, I'm almost positive I'll Catch up AND Beat you to the Bathouse!" Keiko caught up to Iva and kept running 'Almost to the Bathou-!' Keiko tripped "Owowowowow!!" she looked to see what caused her to fall. "Huh? A rainbow book? Weird, must be some kid's....No Wait, It's too thick to be a kids book." Keiko looked at the last page "!!!!!!" she was surprised most definently "1,800 pages!!!" She finnally looked at the cover carefully. "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'No!! I've Finnally found it!' "The T..Ti..Title! It...It's...It's called -The Rainbow Princess' Lost Item.- And in the Very middle of the book is a map!" 'My.......M...My Item' " But it's VERY far away. So This weekend We'll go and find it!!! You and Me!!"
Iva stopped running and looked back. " Keiko! Are you alright!?"
Iva dashed back to her friend, only to see a book in her hands.
" Wait a sec...That book... Isn't that...? And this weekend?"

Kandie Skull

youtaite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:02 pm
Airstar
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar

" Well Sure, Why not? I'm mean really, it'll only take a couple of hours to France if we swim."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:14 pm
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar

" Well Sure, Why not? I'm mean really, it'll only take a couple of hours to France if we swim."
' France!?"  

Kandie Skull

youtaite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:16 am
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar

' France!?"

Keiko nodded. "Yup!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:14 pm
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Airstar

' France!?"

Keiko nodded. "Yup!"
Iva sighed. " Alright...I guess sure...But shouldn't we at least find some other mermaid princesses before? I mean really, what happens if we got caught by the water demons?" questioned Iva unsure of Keiko' idea.  

Kandie Skull

youtaite

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:22 pm
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Airstar

' France!?"

Keiko nodded. "Yup!"
Iva sighed. " Alright...I guess sure...But shouldn't we at least find some other mermaid princesses before? I mean really, what happens if we got caught by the water demons?" questioned Iva unsure of Keiko' idea.

"Meh, I...I mean WE can can take them!" -victory pose- Keiko started to hum Legend Of The Mermaid. "I mean reaaly, Nothing we haven't done before."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:25 pm
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21

' France!?"

Keiko nodded. "Yup!"

"Meh, I...I mean WE can can take them!" -victory pose- Keiko started to hum Legend Of The Mermaid. "I mean reaaly, Nothing we haven't done before."
Iva giggled slightly at Keiko's action before putting on a smile. "Alright! Let's go!"  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:46 pm
Shihoka sighed looking out her window looking at the two girls."I'm sure they're doing something nice."She said laying on her bed by the window.

((We need a villain o.O))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:38 pm
Can i be the Indigo pearl Princess Please?  

Melody of the Heart

youtaite

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:20 pm
Hally Hyuuga
Can i be the Indigo pearl Princess Please?

Yes you may

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:27 pm
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21

' France!?"

Keiko nodded. "Yup!"

Iva giggled slightly at Keiko's action before putting on a smile. "Alright! Let's go!"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you....well, I found the Indigo Mermaid yesterday, her name is Ami. She'll Surely Help us." Keiko looked around her "She shoild be at the bathouse by now....Com'mon Let's Go!" Keiko raced off to the bathouse at top speed, when she reached the bathouse she oppend the door and Called out "Ami? Are you Here Yet?"

youtaite

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces