Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseting

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:43 pm
hello biggrin

stare yes i know my username is spelt wrong...I did it purposely stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:58 pm
hiya ppl! im marluxia oblivion, the insane manga artist! im a big fan of manga and the game Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!! i luv to draw in my own style, i called trinity!(after trinity blood!)LOL!  

Marluxia Oblivion

Dapper Codger

Exeunt Pursued by a Bear

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Lawlz, I always feel silly when I post my info. xB
So... My username is Exeunt Pursued by a Bear, and in the CB I go by Exeunt or Bear. I never post my real personal information on the intranetz, but if you want you can call me by my web alias, Nikki.
I'm a big fan of anime and manga, and I'm also an amateur manga artist (but I'm really bad at it. XB). I really love Clamp's work; every single Clamp manga I've read in on my list of favorite manga. I recently finished reading Death Note, although it's not the sort of thing I usually go for.

... I just noticed that my post is the longest on this page.

... Yeah. I'm done now. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:22 pm
hello my name is Eric and like all of you i love manga~BERSERK~  

lordofdeathmetal

Dapper Member

Whimsicali

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:17 am
Hello there, I am a lover of manga much like everyone else who has introducted themselves. I like pretty much any type but, I'm not too fond of yaoi and I don't touch hentai. Sadly, I have trouble getting my hands onto any books because I can't afford to buy them and my dad won't let me buy them if I could afford them.

The last manga I have read was Chobits.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:14 am
Hi, I'm Sakura_belldany or you can just call me sakura/ sakura-bell; I don't mind.
I love reading manga when my library has it because I can't really buy any ... I like CLAMP or any other manga that doesn't have a high level of yaoi or have any hentai  

Sakura_belldandy

kohana28

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:45 am
Hello! 3nodding

I'm kohana28 as my username says but you can also call me chiri!

I love manga as much as i love anime!

whee That's all!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Hiya!~

I'm zodiac7. Um...*what to say??!*

I suck at intros...as you can see. I luv manga. My fav. color's purple and turquoise.

I host my own anime webbie. If you want to join click the link below!

http://www.junishifantasy.proboards92.com

Right now the theme is Fruits Basket but more anime/mangas will be added.

^^  

zodiac7

Not-Average

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:19 pm
HELLO!!!!!!!!!! I am Not-Average! But you can call me Kalli, I am a manga/game addict in the process of role playing Kairi...
I love ramen, KH2, and the color blue!
Please come check my profile out...(I need friends crying )
Well, give me a holer.

Talk at ya later!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:45 am
hi i'm Zechs... i love games manga anime music and comedy!!!! pm me if ya's like since i'm rarely on the forums  

xRaimi

Boss Ghoul

Unbeatable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:10 am
Hi!!!
stare The best manga of all is blade of immortal. cool
I like Samurai champloo, hellsing, all good mangas and animes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:34 am
I is Essence of Crayon.

I'm currently addicted to Fruitsbasket, DeathNote, Petshop of Horrors, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach and Ouran High School Host Club.  

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MiKa-dorable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Hello! Nice to meet everyone! I'm Shoupao, and my nickname is Mika. I am half Japanese and half Filipino. I really love manga and I like to draw a lot. I want to be a mangaka when I grow up. I'm shy, gullible but very loving. Check out my profile if you want to know more about me!
*bow*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:06 pm
User Image

hi! i'm -Moonlit3 Miko- , or just plain miko♥

I *devour* manga, and if i see artwork that is super awesome, i'll draw fanart of it in my sketchbook!

artists i love so far: Arina Tanemura, Natsuki Takaya, Matsuri Hino, Tite Kubo...many more whee

i love mangas that can make me laugh/ have very good artwork.
i read more shojo than shonen, but i watch more shonen anime than shojo rolleyes

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SwordFighterHM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 pm
HI HI!!^^
Names SwordFighterHM!!! Self proclaimed Manga Maniac!!!
Favorite manga include...*takes deep beath* Bleach, Naruto (parts 1 & 2), Detective Conan (also known as Case Closed in the US), Ranma 1/2, Ouran Highschool Host Club, D. Gray Man, Inuyasha, The Wallflower (also known as Perfect Girl Evolution), +Anima, Love Hina, Love&Collage, Azumanga Daioh, Buso Renkin, Gunsmith Cats, Black Cat, One Piece, MAR.....uhhhhh....The Prince Of Tennis.....crap I ran out of namesXD.....oh well!! Thats about all of them anyway!^^......yeah....I pretty much like any manga that is funny and/or violent. sweatdrop
When I grow up I want to be a mangaka and head for Japan (even though I barely speak any Japanese) because it is awesome!
Don't get me wrong! I'm an American and proud of it, but lets face the facts people......when we were 5 we were watching s**t like Dora The Explorer and Blue's Clues while in Japan their kids are watching Inuyasha and Bleach, both super violent!! If that is not awesome, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!  
95: Ultimate Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff