Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:30 am
i generally don't wear skimpy crap, but i do wear clothing that catches the eye. i live out in the middle of nowhere, but that doesn't mean there's no danger out here. we actually have 3 ***** in the area, one who lives about 3 blocks from me. there's actually this guy at my school who doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself and i told him yesterday if he touches me one more time, he'll be eating his balls for lunch. he's constantly trying to give me a massage or tickle me, and it's kinda creepy. i don't think he's all there, but still! when a girl says no, it means NO!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:31 am
nope most people avoid me because apparedently im the creepy one  

Kaydienne

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:23 am
*Shakes her fist*

I get that kind of s**t happening to me all the time.

So far, I have been given a plastic ice cream cone full of bubble mix by a guy I call Bubbles on the bus.. Then there is the Cell phone guy who is lacking in the sense that tells him not to show off his cell phone to strangers who do not want to be anywhere near him.

I have been mistaken for a prostitute, even though I wear WAY more than whores. Also some east indian guy tried to give me a ride and continued to follow me in his car even after I politely refused, then got mad when I told him I have a boyfriend and he said "You don't have to treat me like that!"

And of course the drunks who want to see my tattoo's(Aspecially the one on my chest)

What the ******** is with these guys, If a woman is obviously ignoring you, LEAVE HER ALONE!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:20 pm
I, like a lot of you, don't were anything revealing. But sometimes the creepy ones come near you no matter what. They mostly come near me if I'm by myself and talk to me for a minute or two before leaving. (I usually tell them I'm waiting for my boyfriend, which is always the case). It's still really creepy though.  

Angel Bruja

2aetH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:07 pm
I'm not always in "goth" clothing, but even when I'm not, I hate walking by myself down streets. People will honk at me, make catcalls, etc. To which I promptly flip them off. No one does it when my boyfriend's with me, though.
Normally, I don't dress very feminine at all. Gender neutral-ish. In fact, when going out with friends, some of them have said I looked like a feminine boy. So it makes me wonder if these guys with their machismo are really so sure of their sexual orientations, which I love to point out to them.
Nothing hurts a macho guy more than a gay joke, as much as I hate to use them, being pansexual myself. But it works, oh, how it works....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:04 pm
stare i have a stalker who lives in my dorm. I like creepy people but everytime he looks at me i want to vomit and take a shower at the same time.
Apparently Im hot s**t to the black men on campus. I say, why me?  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mee_shee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:36 pm
The most I've really had is guys in cars whistiling at me and my cousin while we were walking down the street.

Other than that no not really.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:40 am
Hm. I've had old people hitting on me. Young people hitting on me.
But they usually give up. Because If I'm not interested, I'm not going to say anything.
And all you're going to get is a silent glare.
Which freaks out more people than you would ever imagine.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:01 am
I had an old lady in rome calling me barbarian cause I'm goth (at that moment the only one, almost). I haven't seen 1 goth in Rome, it suprised me. The most people on the streets only stare at me, they don't dare to say a thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:46 am
i have been approached by creepy peopople but not that often because i think i am too intimidating in the little s**t stain of a town that i live in...  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:41 am
XD yeah! IoI

At school,i usualy wear a punky gloves and black clothes(pink and black or black net),every body look at me .......

xp but the one thing i want .....I want them to stop look at me...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:10 am
|You have just been punjabbed|

I was in the mall with two of m friends and we ran into the Animation store. Right off the bat I spotted a Chucky T-Shirt, so I grabbed and shoved it in my friend's face. (She's terrified of Chucky.) This got the attention of one of the guys working there. We talked for a little while, and then he started hitting on me. He looked 18, and he didn't let up even when I told him my age, a bit younger, considering.

And then when i told him I was a lesbian, he said he had threatened his ex-girlfriend with a knife because that was why she'd broken up with him.

Seriously , gonk = my expression. I only lingered because I wanted to gaze in awe at the Crow T-Shirt that I am always unable toget because I go broke at Hot Topic (It might be cool, but it's damned expensive.)

And a little after that, my friend said she had gotten "*****" vibes from him, and she was too busy hiding from the Chucky T-shirt to even talk to the guy.

|Have a nice day!|

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

Scary Godmother

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:17 pm
nany2006
XD yeah! IoI

At school,i usualy wear a punky gloves and black clothes(pink and black or black net),every body look at me .......

xp but the one thing i want .....I want them to stop look at me...
question If you want them to not look at you, why do you dress in a conspicuois(Sp?) fasion?

I've nevefr been bothered by creeps... But I only where jeans and really baggy t-shirts. Plus, I'm 15.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:36 pm
This wasn't in the streets but it was at my school. So there was a dance at my school right? And I was going as a lolita gothic doll. Since it was a halloween dance. So I was in the cafeteria dancing in the bright lights, and this one dude yells, "HEY!" And I looked at him like "WTF?" He was about to come over and talk to me but I ran away. But I quickly noticed that he blew me a kiss, and gave me the "I Love You" sign.  

reicheru343

JustAnotherNancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:36 pm
sad all the time

eg.i was siting on a park bench reading my book quietly and all of a sudden a boy comes up to me and says 'hey babe, what are yoo reading?' i replied 'first dont ever call me babe again and second i realy doubt yoo would know it...' he said in a smart -a** way 'oh come cutey i'm not as dumb as i look, just tell me' i looked at him, smiled and said 'its a book on the objectification of woman in the modern society and how the pagan gods and goddesses should be more respected as it is a fairliy balanced religion for woman as most others put one MAN in charge of the world.' he just kinda looked at me and eventualy said...'so...yoo single?'and i said 'yes, i am' and he looked at me like "we should get together" so i said 'i am single...but i'd rather die by a bird pecking at me untill my slow and painfull death than actualy have a realationship with such a vain, woman suppressing guy that thinks that just cuz a girl is single it automaticly she wants yoo, and heres the sad, sad part, that most females would hear yoo and instantly hate yoo...so yoo just shoot yoorself in the foot.' and got up and walked away and he just watched in amazment  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff