Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Zero's Goal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna cheer me on?
  Heck yes!
  Go for it!
  You Can Do It!
View Results

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:33 pm
okay, i'm back dolls! Slap my wrists, i'm a terrible person

Prom is right around the corner, and sad to say, but I will never live it down if my friend who is having her baby in two weeks shows up looking better than me.

Plus I got a really hot date, don't wanna be the person everyone says, "I can't believe he's with her."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:04 am
hmm, i realize that having a bean and cheese burrito may not be the healthiest way to start my day, but i was soo good T_______T

that and the home made rice crispy, just go to make sure other people eat them first or i swear i'll eat the whole tin. Self constraint with crispies = 0  

Soi Tsuba

spiitze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:54 am
Good luck!

Have an awesome Prom!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:14 pm
lol thanks

must stick to diet, but really hard when i'm depressed.

worst day ever, I got a terrible hair cut and now I look like a dyke, and then I didn't get accepted to the college I wanted

all i want right now is to drown myself in chocolate.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:33 pm
well i had a good day until i had the redbeans and rice for dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:31 pm
but I came back to kick those nasty cals but with 45 minutes of ddr on standard/heavy mode. Woot. Take that calories! ninja

plus i spent all afternoon at theatre where we were practicing our strike and set up of our set... Lots and lots of lifting and what not for 4 hours. swweeeeettttt.
heart  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:27 pm
Let me tell you, I am one stiff person

Was at the gym for an hour doing weight training. I can feel me muscles. ((hasn't done weight training in months))

Then I got on the machine to check body mass and what not.

Weight, fully clothed, shoes, the works, after breaki and lunch (no dinner yet) 179 lbs. Really good since i started this week at 182-3 ish.. but i don't know if my scales at home tell me a bigger or smaller number so I'll do the official weigh in at the gym at the end of the week.

bmi was about 30 so i need to go down 6 points.

body fat, this was a shocker = 40%

holy crap, that must meen there is a really really tiny person hidden in me o-0

so minus 6 points for that as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:31 pm
too busy to post yesterday, and today... now that i look at it, i didn't eat much at all *slaps wrist*  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:25 am
got on the scales this morning and I was down to 179, that's three pounds! But tomorrow is the moment of truth~! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:25 pm
bleh didn't eat much today too busy  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:12 am
yay, go me, I made my first goal! *does the happy dance*

7 weeks till prom. So if I can lose a grand total of 20lbs before then, I'd be super happy!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:43 pm
so great way to start off week two... depressed!

my date is such a flake, and I knew before, and shouldn't have given him another chance. But the thing is I really like him. He shows up, we hang out, go eat lunch, then he calls a friend and says he'll be back at 6:30.

No show, call him at 7pm hoping he's maybe in his car running late, no no no. He's sitting with his friend, unaware of the time, and doesn't understand why I'm angry.

Yet as an even bigger sucker, I'm giving him a third chance to call me back. Why? Why do I do this to myself? crying  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:51 pm
Soooooooooo, after monday, and getting drunk on tuesday... I haven't been able to post

hmm, my food consumption has been terribly low. Hence today I just had the nibbles all day. bad bad bad

but good news, I've lost some weight! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:31 pm
so bad and good news. because of the two days where i barely ate anything i lost two lbs, but then on friday i couldn't stop eating (no not a binge) my body decided we're making up for those days... so I gained the 2 lbs back... but all hope is not lost, I fell off the wagon a bit but i'm back on, so boooyaaaa fat. ninja  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:23 pm
food wise, today was a very bad day

oh and my friend just had her baby last night!!! ninja 4laugh ninja  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items