Don't let black cats cross your path.
  Never walk under a ladder.
  Smoosh three ants and it'll rain.
  Polls give you gold.
View Results

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:27 pm
@the ant superstition in the poll, if it didn't mean senselessly killing three living creatures just trying to live their lives, I'd do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:20 pm
I wouldn't say I'm superstitious but I do believe in Karma.

My great aunt Judy is VERY superstitious. Like, she freaks out if somone opens an umbrella inside.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:46 am
MortSanglant
@ Veruniel - I used to do that too!

surprised

Umbrella tents are the best thing ever! biggrin

Dead_Ed
@the ant superstition in the poll, if it didn't mean senselessly killing three living creatures just trying to live their lives, I'd do that.

I agree. I've never done it myself. It was a little saying that went around the classroom when I was in grade school, though. I think it started when someone did it by accident and it instantly started raining. But where I went to school, it could randomly start raining at any time and stop five minutes later.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:25 am
When I was younger both my mom and dad used to yell at me about opening umbrellas inside the house.  

NyteOwl

skeletore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:13 pm
On the whole superstitions to do with spiders topic, I heard that if theres a small black spider in your house and you set it free outside, you will find some money soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:48 pm
I don't really have any superstitions except that I can not be in a bathroom with no light by myself. i will run out screaming ant hyperventilating.  

Katanas Blade

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:07 pm
The mind is a beautiful thing.

If you beleave it it will happen, or atleast you think it will.

Lot of people probly broken mirrors, steped on craks, etc.. etc.. and paid no mind, but they only notice some tiems when the result of it actualy happens thus it can some times be coiencedecne.<----- cant spell*

Any ways The Human mind is a very powerful thing, but used in sertain ways can be very beifical.

There is no bad luck, its just coiencedience that it seems that becuase you did some this is the result. But even if there is such thing as bad luck, I like to bring in my own theory of spirits. The spirits I refer to I have only used to explain why some people have nightmares and get scared of things at night after watching a scary movie or something.

Maybe things are happening, what if there are things that thriev of our fear. Just assuming.

But any ways to let you know I can persoaly say I have done lots of thign that should have given me bad luck, but dont.

A saluton is control of your mind. With superstision you need to show you dont care, you need to tell your self haha nothing bad will happen if so it is just natural, nothing to do with luck. And with fear You need to be stronger then what your afraid of, scared to gointo a dark room, you can make it by just doig it walk in standing tall smile even though nothings there make your self feel strong. Nothing can hurt you. Becuase in realite nothing is there to hurt you any ways.

It works for me, I never been scared of any thing. and I dont beleave in superstision.

This sorta deals almost similar to how some people deal with pain. Crhis Angel, and others who do so much to there bodies, and bare it. control of the mind, they igore it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:27 pm
i don't really believe in superstisions...the only bad luck from walking under a ladder is something falling on your head(if some one is working one it)...believe me..i walk under ladders all the time..i'm on the tech crew for my school stage..and nothing has ever happened to me...(knock on wood)..ok..thats the only one i believe..if you say it never/will never happen..it will....  

Willie-John[Abomination]

thebeebop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:53 pm
well i have this weird thing about luck i have none ((i mean i dont have good, or bad luck it in the middle))
but my friend has this thing wear if she concentrates hard enuff she can make people have bad luck, which i find pritty cool xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:57 am
O_O... killing spiders is bad luck o.O ? :O
yey im safe ! i make someone else kill them cuz i wont, its not like they will live long in a house anyways XD

holding tarantulas is fun  

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Blue 666

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:31 pm
i been told not to kill myself  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:05 pm
never meantion the names of gods that scare you....  

ketchakik

dreaming_tonight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:32 pm
i accidentally created one my sister has told a few of her friends...

i was joking about it because i hate the person who lived in the praticular house.

"if you scare three crows off a roof the youngest person living there will die in three days" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:32 pm
Iga-Ninja
O_O... killing spiders is bad luck o.O ? :O
yey im safe ! i make someone else kill them cuz i wont, its not like they will live long in a house anyways XD

holding tarantulas is fun

i love tarantulas...they're so soft and....i just love them! i'm glad someone feels the same way.  

dreaming_tonight

Airwren

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:13 pm
You seem to go through an awful lot of trouble dispensing of your loose strands of hair..... considering on average how many hairs a person looses in a day. xp  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff