Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What has been the most shocking moment in anime? (spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sw33t_bliss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:20 pm
There are lots of shocking moments for me such as...

When Nicol from Gundam SEED died, I figured he'd survive with the rest of the Le Cruset team.

When Sesshomaru allowed Rin to travel with him...Who knew he would allow a human join his little team?

When L-san dies in Death Note...And here I thought he'd actually solve the mystery but instead it was actually Near who solved it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:21 pm
When Ed died in FMA  

Yuki-koinu

Meenay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:59 pm
when edward elric DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:44 pm
In 'One Piece' when i found out that the people trying to kill this guy was all his friends. They were actually part of the world goverment. ~who wanted to get this blueprint, that he has, that holds the secret to stoping a weapon that could destroy the world~ It would be so shocking to find out that all your friends were on a mission to kill you.  

SweetixDevil

DyreWolf42

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:41 pm
I'd have to say it was in End of Eva when Asuka was killed. I saw most of the others deaths coming as I watched it, but I wasn't expecting hers to be anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:18 pm
when ed died crying  

Meenay

lolo who

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:02 pm
DyreWolf42
I'd have to say it was in End of Eva when Asuka was killed. I saw most of the others deaths coming as I watched it, but I wasn't expecting hers to be anything like that.

she didn't die physically, but mentally  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:58 pm
SPOILERS!
WHITE TEXT BELOW

when I found out that akito (fruits basket) was a woman.

I found out Zoizite (sp?) and Fish Eye (sailor moon) where men.

yeah...

S n a k e O t a c o n

Long Black Veil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:03 pm
Cami_Kaminari
When Toboe and Quent and Blue and Tsume and Hige all die in Wolf's Rain.
Oh. And Cher and Hub too.
;_________________________________;

I was like..
-le cry!-

[[Yes. Even the bitchiest of mods have feelings. ;P]]

w-wh-what!?? THEY ALL DIE?!! NOOOOOOOEEESSS! thats all the pack but kiba!!! what happens to kiba!? i know what happenes to cheza but......KIBA!! crying crying crying (im gonna go cry in a corner now  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:07 pm
SPOILERS FOR THE JAPANESE END OF INUYASHA!!
----->everyone dies at the end but sesshomaru and kagome
kagome is sealed to her side of the well, pregnant with inuyashas human child...and marries hojo.
<----------  

Long Black Veil

frizz150

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:39 pm
WHEN KIKYO FINALLY DIE'S FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's in the manga)
in inuyasha (manga) when it said "Little did I know i would have to choose between inuyasha and friends and my famile" (ok it didn't say that in exact words but i have to give context)
in Ju Oh Sei (the anime) when Tiz says she will stay alive for him...then ends up dieing (ok i cried) stare
and others i can't think of all the times off the top of my head  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:46 pm
I'd have to say when ed dies in fma! T.T  

drkdragon777

palindrome88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:20 pm
This moment almost gave me a heart attack...it was in Monster, when that girl we think is Nina (but she's calling herself Anna?) went home after flirting with Suk....she looks like Nina, but she's acting a little funny....so she goes home to her apartment and....takes off her wig? What the hell? ....d-doesn't that hair look a little familiar? So she....sorry, he washes his face in the mirror and slowly looks up....and THIS is the face that smiles back. OH JESUS, IT'S JOHAN gonk

Just....terrifying. Johan is just so creepy. As if all the murder and poisoning and all wasn't weird enough, now he's dressing like his sister and going out and hitting on detectives. Johaaaaan, so craaaaazy. gonk I can't explain how creepy it all was. It was even scarier in the anime, with the spooky music and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:33 am
One I can remember was on .hack//sign when they found out Tsukasa was a girl.

Another was on Big O at the very end when they showed that the world/city (whatever) was just a giant movie set.  

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:06 pm
when L dies!!! when i saw him die, i was all like: NOOO DONT DIE!!!! YOU CANT DIE YET WITHOUT SOLVING THE MYSTERY OF KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk
it was a very dramatic moment 3nodding  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces