PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:27 pm
Kai-Sempai
Count me in to be Sesshy-sama

I want be Kikyo  

gaara_sweethrt_456

gaara_sweethrt_456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:30 pm
forgotten_ninja
Cool! I want to be kikyo. Is anybody else here?
Yaoi_fangrl is here  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:12 pm
Can I be Sango? Whoever Miroku is, if you even touch my buttox, I will hit you with my Hirikotsu (...if I am her)...!  

Honeydukes Lover

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:58 pm
Should we start now?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Srew this! im starting! I'm Koga! WHOO!

Koga runs through the feilds in the dead of night, the wind rushing past him as he passes just as fast. His direction; due north for the Kaede Village to the Bone Eater's well to find his woman! xd  

ecafllod

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:44 pm
Sango is trying to give Kirara a bath, which is very hard, considering Kirara's a cat demon. "Stay in there, Kirara!" said Sango, getting annoyed. Kirara turned into big Kirara and ran off. "UH!" said Sango and then she ran off to get her. "This is pretty much hopeless," said Sango. Then she put the bathing stuff away, got Kirara, and told her she wasn't gonna bathe her, just put some deodirant on the cat-demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:59 pm
Hana is at the well because she knew Koga gose there al the time she sees Koga "Koga-kun"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

ecafllod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Koga stop directly in front of Hana, alittle annoyed and out of breath. "Hana, what the hell are you doing all the way out here?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Sango was training. Her hiraikotsu went flying, and landed right in-between Hana and Koga. "Sorry....everyone has got to get a little better."  

Honeydukes Lover

ecafllod

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:15 am
"Yeah, yeah, just watch where you aim next time" he replied, very annoyed. "now where's everyone else, like the old bag and mutt face?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:48 am
Sango was annoyed by his remark about kaede and inuyasha, but mostly kaede. "Well, you wanna no wut? She's up your butt and around the corner." and she gave him a look that said, "Don't disrespect Kaede......OR ELSE." "Oh and Inuyasha's back having ramen in Kaede's village."  

Honeydukes Lover

ecafllod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:34 pm
He looks back at her with suprise and anger. "what? he's there? why didn't you say that in the first place?! Waste my time!!!! scream " with that, he speeds off in the wind to the village, leaving Sango and Hana in the dust.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:03 am
"Your welcome!" sango yelled to Koga as he darted off. "What's with him?" she asked Hana. "And, why are you always here in the morning, Hana?"  

Honeydukes Lover

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces