Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Reason for Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you view/read yaoi for sexual gratification?
  Yes.
  No.
  Yes and no.
View Results

angelBmine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:52 pm
i voted yes and no. it depends what i happen to be reading at the time. tho, im usually into fluff, i do occasionally look up some pics if im...yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:22 pm
I voted yes and no! I don't know, there is something about the romance between two guys that turns me on 0.o I also enjoy watching it because I like seeing the romance, uncertity, and disapointments unroll with in the story that sort of makes me feel like I'm one of the chracters because I can relate to what they are feeling.  

Dream of Existence

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:30 pm
I tend to agree with most of the people here. I mean two guys together is definately yummy, but I absolutely love the fluffy stuff! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:48 pm
yes and no  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

pandearing

Shy Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I voted.

Yes and no... because it depends on what mood I'm in or feel like reading. More often than not, though, the answer is no. I usually read it to read it, not because it may contain some form of graphic sex.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:32 am
Hell Yes! XD Im shamless what can i say! XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

[A-d-u-l-t_S-w-i-m]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:35 am
it depends if im in the mood whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:28 am
Yes and no. For all the same reasons that people before me have said/explained.  

Adnamac

Appled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:56 am
Yes and no. Sometimes I'll want a story that's romantic, fluffy, angsty, ect. I'm a sucker for those forbidden love things X3 And sometimes I'm just "GIVE ME YAOI I WANT TO SEE BUTTSECKS NOW D:< " ......But yeah. I shouldn't even be looking at yaoi in the first place. I'm underaged XD My mom would explode if she knew her little twelve year old daughter liked to watch/read two guys going at it XDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:26 am
SilverMaple
What's sexual gratification? eek

...if you're 16 and you don't know that AND you're on a yaoi guild...well, I just don't know what to do with you. neutral  

This is Major Tom

Yukiru-sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:46 pm
yes that is because i love yaoi and i believe people who don't like it for no reason should at least give it a try.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:18 pm
I voted no, but there's nothing wrong with doing it for that reason! It's just me.
More often than not I'll be more interested in the pairing than what they're doing, exactly. I can't complain about what they're doing, obviously, but I don't go looking for it.
Even if I do feel sort of gypped if they don't do anything throughout the course of a really good story.  

retice

katinasip

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:11 pm
heart ok one yaoi is a total turn on and two you can get some great tips from it heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:25 pm
Not really. I mostly think it's just totally adorable. Not that I've like never been "turned on" by a yaoi story, but it's mostly about the adorability. I'm one of those hopeless romantics that believes absolutely in the freedom to love and I think yaoi and yuri are the ultimate representations of that freedom. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I tend to be more fond of shounen-ai than yaoi anyhow. ^_^

Appled: Bwahaha, a girl after my own heart!

Sadie Skittles

Shadow of Starlight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:43 pm
Yes and No  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items