Who's that..?
View Results

Pwale

900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:00 pm
I love Artemis Fowl! I really liked the latest one, though it certainly had it's faults, and I'm looking forward A LOT to the next one. I can't wait to meet the twins! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:52 pm
Spoiler! Only read if you have read the book!

What I think is weird is when Holly and Artemis switch eyes at the end, it was kinda funny.  

JRay18

LovelyLadyAurora

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:39 pm
Gee, thankx for spoiling it for the rest of us... scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:15 pm
sry, I should've put spoiler on it. I will now. sweatdrop  

JRay18

doodlebuggey88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:51 am
Update from my last post. I'm on the 5th book right now, need to finish reading it really. I love the series more than I thought I would at first. Sometimes I think the whole LEP-recon thing was a bit forced at first and some of the characterization is a bit off (you see Foaly described as being so paranoid but you don't get a good example of it at first. and something other than "kleptomaniac dwarf" would be nice also), but as the series progresses it gets better. Once it gets going Colfer is quite adept at writing how some of the characters think and what makes them tick. I'll probably rant more later on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:20 am
i rea;;y like them and am curretly trying to track down a copy of the latest one in my library  

laaalalalalalalalalas

JRay18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:39 pm
I'm not sure it'd be in yet, because it's a fairly new book, so they may not get a copy until the paperback version comes out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:59 am
Wants the first book in this series?  

janegreenajah

JRay18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:13 pm
it's simply titled Artemis Fowl. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:54 pm
I've only managed to read the first two books, but I love Artemis Fowl. I've been having a lot of trouble finding all the other books. It seems as though only Amazon.com has them now.  

I Am THE Vampire Of All

Eoinda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:01 am
I just love the books I think the idea is good and it don't feel like you have read it before I've read all five and who say there only are four it's five books!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:21 pm
To my great surprise there's another. o.O After Opal Deception ended I had absolute thoughts that the series was over. -shrugs- I guess not. Oh! Anyone that wants to know what the fairy text at the bottom of some of the pages says, go ahead and PM me. I personally translated it by using the key in the official Artemis Fowl website. Took me a few days for each but it was a fun project! Now if only I had the most recent one....  

Lukino Astrophel

Survivor

Sofiaaaaaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 pm
ive read 1-4 and own 2-4 and the Artemis Fowl Files books. i can waight to read hte fith. love how the books mix fantasy with scifi. fariys with laser gones you cant do better then that.

this is a little on but off topic but how many people can read the fariy letters.
i can read them preaty well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:41 pm
I LOVE Artemis Fowl!!! I have read all of the books, and they are all on the top shelf of my personal library. I think the fourth book was great- someone really needed to die- even though it was sad... The fifth ws rather boring, but the end was a big surprise. I am fluent in the fairy letters. If you can read them, try readinbg the bottom of the first book- its awesome.  

ckmidnight

Winters_Faerie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:53 pm
I love the Artemis Fowl books. I haven't gotten around to reading the newest one yet. It's sitting on my couch waiting for me to finish the other books I'm in the middle of.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff