Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Kai just shook his head. "Well technically I'm already dead. My heart stopped quite a while ago. So technically you can't kill what's already dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:24 pm
"Ill turn you to sand" she yelled going to attack Kai then stopped holding on to her stomach Kira fell to the floor breathing heavly looking back at how much blood she's lost "damn it" Kira whispered out before fainting on the ground  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:27 pm
Kai just shook his head. He grabbed some bandages and fixed up the wound on her stomach. "At least now if she wants to kill me she'll be able to fight without passing out," he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Kira opened one of her eyes "shut up you monster" she said before closing her eye breathing regularly thinking about her town being destroyed by vampires "damn things" she whispered as she dreamt  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:41 pm
Kai only laughed. He ran his finger across some of her blood and licked. "What do you know, not only are you pretty but you taste good to," he said standing up. "Oh well." he turned and started for a back room of the cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:53 pm
Kira stood up barely able to and dragged her blade along with her barely able to lift it up "fight me you damn thing" she said wincing in pain from her wound  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:56 pm
Kai stopped and laughed. "Sorry love, I'm heartless but I'm not a b*****d. I don't fight with people who can't fight back."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:01 pm
"dont call me love" she said stepping forward felling so weak fainting into his chest "damn it" she said her legs giving out on her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:04 pm
Kai caught her on instinct. He sighed and looked over at the two people in a booth who were staring at them. He laughed sheepishly and lifted Kira into his arms. "Sorry about all this. Just a slight misunderstanding. She really doesn't want to kill me...I hope. Anyways, just go back to your conversation." he said with a smile as he carried Hitomi to the back part of the cafe and laid her on a sofa.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:06 pm
her wound started to bleed threw the bandage "damn vampire" she said opening her eyes and took her hand touching the bandages looking at her hand that was covered in blood  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:08 pm
Kai walked over to her and forced her to lay back down. "Here, I'll redo your bandages," he said already having out some equipment for her wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:10 pm
Kira looked up at him then looked away "whatever" she said wincing in pain as the wound was pretty deep "damn all you things to hell" she said barely able to get it out  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:12 pm
"Remind me why I'm doing this again," Kai said with a scowl as he removed her bloody bandages. He bit back the urge as he smelled her blood. He licked his lips and closed his eyes taking a deep breath before grabbing some anestpetic and a needle. "I'm going to sew up the wound on your stomach. It's pretty deep."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:14 pm
"dont you touch me with that needle" she said covering her wound with her arms making her arms covered in blood "I hate needles" she said looking away blushing then looking back "besides why do you care if I bleed to death"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:16 pm
"Because for one it would be an awful waste of tasty blood. For another, despite the whole me being part of the immortal damned, drinking people's blood, and having a strong dislike for garlic and most holy relics, I'm a pretty nice guy," Kai said flashing a smile and showing his fangs.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff