Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:: Visitor Count ::.
  I count as 2! ^^ (me: O_o)
View Results

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:41 pm
Peachie shook her head. "No," she cheeped, more calmly, "It's too sweet, it makes my mouth go sticky."
"May I make a suggestion?" enquired Petal from the carpet. "I think Peach would like some fruit better!"

The girl replaced Blueberry on the floor and opened the fridge door. "That's a great idea!" she said. "It just might work. Do you think you'd like some berries, Peach Fuzz?"

"I don't know what they are," squeaked the creature.

"Well here, try some mashed strawberries," said Aqua, placing a spoonful of the food beside her, "And you can have some too, Petal, Pinkie and Blueberry." She gave a second spoon to the last, as well as a full berry for the two older Slimes to share.

The little blue Slimy launched himself into the utensil hungrily, finished it, and then latched onto Petal and Pinkie's strawberry. Peach was more hesitant at first; she took a cautious slurp, but then tucked in avidly. "Mmm," she mumbled with a mouth full of mush, "Lot better than sticky honey stuff!"

(3)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:46 pm
Aqua sighed, relieved. "Great. Here, let me get you some more." She Peach Fuzz's spoon, and knelt down to put it beside her, then looked to the other three Slimes.

"Oh my!" She giggled, and picked up a sleeping Blueberry, covered in juice. "Sorry Peach and Petal, I'll get you a new strawberry." She wiped him off, and fetched yet more fruit.

A few minutes later, when Aqua was putting the four Slimes (who had all fallen asleep, full of food) back on the book case, and her notebook (with this week's results) onto her bedside table, Lavender came back from the vet.

"I'm back," she said as she carried in the three pets in their traveling cages, "And I've brought in some carnations from the garden, as well as some fruit from the marketplace."
"Great," replied her sister, "I have a feeling we're going to need it!"

Around one in the morning, Petal was roused by a strange scratching noise coming from the table. She listed intently, but then it was drowned out by Blueberry's snores. Petal fell back asleep.

(2)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Pinkie woke up the next morning, groaned, and rolled over. The Slimy squeezed her eyes shut; bright morning light was pouring in through the window and onto her face. Unfortunately, she rolled onto her adoptive younger brother. (Blueberry was also sleeping on the second highest shelf of the bookcase.) He squeaked in protest, hopped out from under her and then proceeded to bounce on her stomach.

"Hey!" squeaked Pinkie as Blueberry jumped higher, and higher and higher until-

*BANG* "Owww..." moaned the little Slime, landing in his nest of petals after hitting his head on the shelf above.

Unfortunately, his ill-advised bouncing had woken up the occupants of the highest shelf. Sure enough, the two other Slimies where just then starting to whine at being so rudely aroused.

Pinkie rolled her eyes, thinking of Blueberry. "Oh well," she said to herself resignedly, "I might as well wash up; Now that they’re awake, there’s almost no chance of me getting back to sleep."

(2)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:49 pm
The Easter Slime bounced out of her flowery nest and behind a wall of twigs that she had made herself to give a little privacy. Pinkie uncovered the leaf of dew brought up the day before and plopped in for her morning bath. Sighing with pleasure, she was just getting comfortable when-"

"COWIEBUNGA!" *Sploosh!*

"Arg!" Pinkie yelled, shoving Blueberry off of her and hopping out of the now-empty leaf. "What'd you do that for?!?"

Laughing, Blueberry rolled away, pleased with his "cannon-ball" trick.
The little multi-coloured Slime grumbled something about "annoying little drip" and tried to mop up the mess he had made.

"Pinkie, you there?" asked a lilting voice from the other side of the twig wall. "Can I come in?"

"Sure Petal," replied her sister, "at least someone has the decency to ask first!"

"Oh, is Blueberry being a pest again?" giggled Petal, looking at the damp ground.

"What do you think?!? Be quiet and help me get a new leaf of dew, will you?"

(2)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:03 pm
Down on ground level, the human occupants of the house stirred.

"Uggg, Lavender, what time is it?" moaned Aqua, digging her way out of her quilt.

Her sister was only half awake. "Gettih yoursssel'..." she slurred in her own bed, " 'Ssstooearly. Goback... 'tsleeep..." and then promptly resumed unconsciousness.

Aqua groaned. "Sisters!" she muttered to herself, finally untangling her covers and swinging her legs out of bed. She slid her feet into her loafers and was making some hot chocolate when she spied the two older Slimes trying to pull a green thing up to the bookcase. The girl blinked and rubbed her eyes, which were heavy with sleep.

"Lemme help you," she said when her eyes eventually focused.

"Thanks," smiled Pinkie gratefully, letting the girl take the leaf refilled with fresh water. "I need it for my bath. Blueberry spilt the other one." The Slimy glared up at the second highest shelf. "Dumb little ball of mischief... What a nuisance!"

(2)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:12 pm
Aqua grinned and placed the water-filled leaf on Pinkie's shelf. "I'm glad that you, at least, are hygienic! I never see your little brother taking a bath."

"Oh, he does, once in a while," chirruped Petal, who had been helping Pinkie, "only he doesn't use a leaf. He says that they're too small. Blueberry doesn't like to use the sink either, because he's afraid of being sucked down the drain!" She giggled. "He only likes to take baths in your mug."

Aqua swallowed convulsively and put down her mug, which she had be about to fill. "Mental note," she muttered to herself as she went to wash out her cup, "buy Blueberry his own mini bathtub."

(1)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:47 am
While Aqua was preparing herself a drink, Peach Fuzz was busy with her morning routine. She hummed a tune to herself as she sipped a bit of dew from her flower, and then shook it, dislodging some drops of water to create a tiny shower for her use. After the wash, Peach bounced around her nest of daffodil petals, pushing them into a corner for Lavender or Aqua to take away. Her golden halo bobbed merrily above her head all the while.

Peach Fuzz hopped down from the highest shelf and landed on the kitchen table with a small thump. On the table, there where the flowers Lavender had brought in the night before; the tiny creature pulled off a bunch of carnation petals with her mouth and then laboriously jumped up the bookshelf again, to arrange the day's new flowery bed. Next, after a second drink, Peachy prepared to bounce to the ground. She squished down, and leapt! But unfortunately, her calculations hadn't involved Aqua's return to the table with her hot chocolate.

"Peach, please get out of my hair," complained the girl.

"Sorry!"

(2)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:50 am
Peach Fuzz landed on the floor this time. Suddenly, there was a loud barking sound and a furry animal shot out from behind the sink.

"Eek!" cried Peachy, who had forgotten that the dog was home. She jumped as high as she could, barely avoiding Autumn the puppy's paw. She landed on the soft fabric of Aqua's bed, panting, while the whining puppy tried to climb up the covers.

Though not managing this, the dog did however pull all the sheets off the bed, and the Slimy with them. With a muffled shriek, she landed in a pile of cloth on the floor. The dog leapt onto the heap of sheets, franticly trying to uncover her favourite toy. Fortunately, Lavender picked her up before she could succeed.

"Bad puppy!" Lavender scolded, gathering the fuzzy creature in her arms.

Aqua, who had been sitting down with her hot drink, oblivious to all that was around her, suddenly looked over her shoulder.

"Lav, are you up y- Why are all my sheets on the ground?!?"

"Mph! Melp!" came the strangled shouts of Peach Fuzz, still entangled in the quilt.

Aqua came over to help her out, while her sister held on to Autumn. As soon as the little Slime was out in the open air, the first thing that the girls heard was her sputter of "…That fur-brained, crazy, missile of a dog! She’ll be the end of me!"

The two girls exploded into laughter. When they had all calmed down, Lavender gave Peachy and the rest of the Silky Slimes some breakfast and then told them to go out into the garden for a while.

(3)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:11 pm
Pinkie hopped out the front door and a cool autumn breeze greeted her. She smiled. The sunlight felt nice on her face, and there was not a cloud in the sky. The Slimy paused in the entrance to savour the fresh morning air, but then was knocked over by Blueberry, who stopped for nobody and never bothered to go around. The Easter Slime rolled the right was up, shook the dirt out of her ears, and bounced towards the gazebo.

The garden around Lavender and Aqua’s house was small by human standards, but to a few Silky Slimes, it seemed enormous. There was a gazebo, a large fountain, a few bird feeders and some little glass cups in the grass under which the Slimes could crawl to watch the birds (as protection to especially curious or hungry animals). There was also a pathway of stepping stones lead to the door, but that was about it, with the exception of some wildflowers growing here and there in the un-kept lawn. (The two human owners of the house hardly ever bothered to cut the grass, so it grew high and wild.)

"Hey Pinkie, wait up!" squeaked the little Peach Fuzz, panting and falling over flowers. This was her first time out in the garden, plus she was very tiny, even for a Slime.

Pinkie sat waiting in the grass for her adopted sibling to catch up. Peach Fuzz landed beside her (eventually) rolled over on her back, trying to catch her breath.

(2)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:27 pm
Meanwhile, Blueberry was, as usual, getting himself into mischief.

"BLUEBERRY!" yelled Petal at the top of her tiny lungs. (Pinkie had "generously" given her a turn watching him and Petal had just noticed that he was going off in the opposite direction.)

"Wait up! Don't go near those bird feeders unless you're under a glass, a bird might think you're a berry!" She bounced madly behind him, trying to make the little blue Slimy stop. Even though she was quite a bit older than him, he could go surprisingly fast.

Finally, Petal got close enough to tackle the little guy, landing on his head.

"Hey! Geddof! Me wanna 'splore! Go 'way." he cheeped indignantly.

"No can do, I'm supposed to watch you."

"Nodif yoo can't chatch meee!" Blueberry squealed with glee, shooting out from under her.

(2)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:29 pm
Petal had been expecting this. "Oh no you don't!" She cut him off, knocking him to the side in mid-air, sending them both tumbling into the dirt.

The Easter Slime rolled towards Blueberry, who was sitting, slightly dazed. Taking advantage of this brief lull in hyper-ness, she quickly asked him
"Where do you want to go now? Do you want to watch the birds?"

Blueberry just sat there, slightly cross-eyed.
Petal sighed, and shoved him, almost pushing him over.

"Hellooo? Earth to Slime! Where... do... you... want... to... go?!?"

The little critter's eyes slid into focus; he blinked and looked at Petal.

"…Go?" He inquired, still partially out of it.

"Yes, go. Go, visit, explore-"

This buzz-word seemed to have activated his tiny brain, it shifted shifted gears back into crazy-mode.

"Yaaa! Lez go... Lookie burdies! Yay!"

(2)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:31 pm
So, the two went to watch the birds from under a transparent cup. They saw robins and sparrows and blackbirds and even a humming bird (which greatly exited the little blue blob, almost causing him to get a concussion hitting his head on the glass). After while, though, Blueberry got bored of just sitting in the grass.

"Me bored," he said.

They then decided to go play in the fountain, where they were joined by Pinkie and Peach, who had had a much more leisurely time looking at butterflies and flowers. The two younger slimes had fun splashing as much water out of the fountain as possible (actually, this was mostly Blueberry) and even the two Easter Slimes had a good swim before lunch.

(1)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:29 pm
It was Petal that heard it first; coming from the little house, the loud sound of two girl’s voices, obviously at a disagreement.

“What’s that?” she wondered, still swimming in the water of the fountain. “Hey Pinkie, can you hear it? It sounds like Aqua and Lavender are arguing!”

Pinkie looked startled. “But they never fight! I-”

*Boing*

“Whee!” squealed Blueberry, bouncing off Pinkie’s head and landing back into the fountain water.

“Gah!” she choked, bobbing to the surface and coughing up water. “BLUEBERRY!” *Hack cough gasp*

“Blue!” scolded Petal, “You could really hurt her like that! Haven’t you caused enough trouble for one day? Honestly!”

Her rebukes, regrettably, were lost on the little Silky Slime. (At that moment he was underwater, sneaking up on Peach Fuzz and causing her to shriek playfully.)

“Never mind,” she sighed. “What do you think, Pinkie?” she faced her sister, who had clambered out of the water and was lying on her side, panting, on the dry rim of the fountain.

The Slimy choked up a bit more water and rolled the right way up. “I think that he ought to be locked up!”

“No! I mean about Lavender and Aqua fighting.”

Pink frowned. “I dunno. I suppose we should leave them to it, unless it gets any worse. Anyways, I doubt we could do anything about it if we tried. Did you hear what it was about, Petal?”

“No, I can’t say that I did.”

“Oh well. It’ll have to end sometime,” she commented, trying to sound knowledgeable, although in truth she had no real idea. (Pinkie was not very experienced with humans and their quarrels.) “In the mean time, let’s try and not be killed by that pest Blueberry.”

Petal laughed, while in the background Blueberry sprayed water at a giggling Peach Fuzz.

(2)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:36 pm
A little while later, Lavender came out to the garden to carry the Silky Slimes inside for lunch. In her cupped hands, Pinkie and Petal exchanged nervous looks. Oblivious, behind them Peachy and Blueberry giggled, shaking water off of their heads (mainly onto Petal).

Lavender brought them to the table set with some apple slices, where they hopped off. Blueberry began eating immediately, while the girl sank into a chair. Petal cleared her throat cautiously.

“Lav, are you alright? Where’s Aqua?”

Lavender groaned and rolled her eyes. “My sister went out to buy some more fruit. I’m sorry if we upset you; we were having an, um, disagreement. She said that Blueberry shouldn’t have as much sugar, because it’s causing him to be so hyper, and she wanted to reduce the amount in his diet.”

Blueberry looked up at the mention of the word “sugar”.

“Sugah?” he asked, “Where?”

Lavender gave a wry smile. “I guess she was right. You are obsessed with sugar, aren’t you, Blue?”

“Aqua told me how he was bothering you this morning,” the girl turned to Pinkie. “Hopefully less of it will make him less of a pest, eh?” She winked.

Pinkie couldn’t suppress a grin. “I sure hope so!”

“Well, why don’t you all have some apple?” Lavender gestured towards the sliced fruit. “I’ll be away all afternoon. Aqua will be back in time to cook you dinner, so try to stay out of trouble until then, will you?” she said pointedly to Blueberry.

“Twouble?” he squeaked indignantly from inside the compost bin, apple peelings stuck to his head, “Me nevah gets into twouble!”

After cleaning Blueberry off then putting him and Peach into their shelves for a nap, Lavender left the house. Pinkie and Petal, who were still eating, glanced at each other and sighed in relief.

“Peace and quiet at last!” Pinkie exclaimed, “I think that we’ve had enough adventures for a while, don’t you?”

(4)  

Aqua3one

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:43 pm
*Boing, boing, boing*
"Arggg!" cried Aqua. It’s not very pleasant to be awoken by a Slime bouncing on your face at 3:00 am in the in the morning.

“Lalloween! Geddup! Geddup!” squealed an impatient little voice in Aqua’s ear. It was a week later, on the day of Halloween, and Blueberry didn’t want to miss a second of this exiting event.

“Arg! Blue! Wadid ya do that for?!?” she yelped.

“Lalloween! Lalloween! Iz Lawoween! Geddup!” he shouted again into her ear.

“Ow, quit it, will you?” Aqua turned around in bed. “Shush now, or you’ll wake the others. What did you say again? ‘Laleen?’ ” She glanced at the clock. “What the…? Are you totally out of your mind?!? Look at the time!”

Blueberry took no notice of her complaints. “Lalloween! Sweeties today! Geddup.”

The girl moaned. “That’s not until tonight! Go back to sleep. The sun hasn’t even risen yet.” She pushed the Slimy off her pillow and rolled over once more, tugging the quilt over her face.

From the floor, there came the yell of “Want sweeties now!”

“No! Just go back to sleep, wait until tonight," came her muffled reply. "Besides, you aren’t supposed to have too much sugar.”

Blueberry grudgingly stopped pestering her and returned to his shelf to wait for evening. “Why d’you always have to be patient for good stuff?” he wondered. The Silky Slime hopped up the bookcase, and settled into his nest of flower petals. Little Blueberry closed his eyes and began to dream of toffee apples, chocolate, caramel, boiled sweets and all manner of things sugary.

(3)  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces