Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:37 pm
Sacher Torte
I do it sometimes, like with Lost (Jack x Sawyer)

*Melts at the mere MENTION of the pair*
...Ahem. Yes.

I do pairings all the time with basically EVERYTHING. Even guys in my History class. (But I'm SO CONVINCED that they're together!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:30 pm
I do it, more to be funny than actual desire to see them together. Sometimes though, some things just beg to be slashed. The slashing also usually occurs when I'm watching a movie I'm really into, as opposed to just seeing one for fun.

I draw the line at slashing people in my life though. confused I prefer it to remain a happy fantasy, with real life staying elsewhere, far, far away.

Soka Kurosaki

Shy Friend

9,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Neo the Tortured

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:21 pm
Both my girlfriend and I do it all the time >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:53 pm
I do it all the time, for almost anything. Movies, TV shows, books, celebrities, plays......you name it, I've probably slashed it. I'm even guilty of slashing guys in my class, but it was only once, and they were totally asking for it.

It so much fun watching movies with my friends, because they always look at me like, "Okay, which guys are you going to pair this time?" xd  

Dracavia

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:16 pm
Been there done that I've slashed everything you can thing of even movie starts and band memebers its so much fun ^_^ Theres nothing like making up some weird crack pairing when your bored out of your mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:46 pm
Yeah, I do that all the time. sweatdrop My friend and I were terrible about the LOTR movies. In our eyes, everyone was either gay or bi. Yes, everyone. heart And just for the record, if anyone hasn't read Cassie Claire's VSD.....YOU NEED TO GET ON THAT. LIKE, NOW. Yeah. Know what's funny? The thing about the size and shape of the carrot is TRUE. xd  

palindrome88

Chemystry

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:28 am
palindrome88
Yeah, I do that all the time. sweatdrop My friend and I were terrible about the LOTR movies. In our eyes, everyone was either gay or bi. Yes, everyone. heart And just for the record, if anyone hasn't read Cassie Claire's VSD.....YOU NEED TO GET ON THAT. LIKE, NOW. Yeah. Know what's funny? The thing about the size and shape of the carrot is TRUE. xd

Oh i've read them!!! they just confirmed all my thoughts about LOTR rofl

i re-watched it recently and came to da conclusion that Merry n Pippin were gettin it on (yes i no they're cousins!!) and i SWEAR that dey all smoked WEED 24/7 or sumthin! (i thinks dats wot dey actually called it in da books)

Another pairing i saw was (obviously) Sam n Frodo (it didnt need dat much imagination!) but i think dat Gollum had da hots 4 Frodo as well!! (dats one scene i WOULDNT wanna c!! 4laugh )

Then there were all da 'tall' people, who i just put together in sum huge orgy, cos there were just too many possibilities!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:01 am
Heckers yeah! xd 'Specially in movies like Troy where men spend half the time shirtless! And Achilles is supposed to be in a slashy pairing, based on the mythology, but noooo! >_<  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:12 am
I d it more on accident than on purpose. Sometimes a slash will just start screeming at me. For instance, I watched Newsies the other day and right in the middle of it I just randomly jumped up and yelled: "Jack and David are so in love!!!" I think I scared my brother...^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:26 am
I do it all the time too, but only with visual media like movies and tv. I talk about it a little too much though and my friends tend to be reluctant to talk to me after I see a new movie for fear of hearing my newest pairing. sweatdrop  

Velorius

SoubixLoveless

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:21 pm
shooting_dagger
I love yaoi, and obviously u do 2, if not, WHAT DA HECK U DOIN HERE?!?!

But what i wanna know is, does anyone go and watch a movie, den start thinkin 'hmm, i think this would be much better if dem two guys get *'close'* and den have a whole SCENE just 4 my own pleasure'??

cos i do (QUITE OFTEN), and i was hopin sumone else would admit to it so i dont feel so 'OMG IM SUCH A PERV!!!' 4laugh

Lmao, yes!! I do that all the time. And make up a situation, then tell my sis, and she calls me a saidist...

dunno why they, they don't all inclue bondage, geez.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:03 am
shooting_dagger
palindrome88

Oh i've read them!!! they just confirmed all my thoughts about LOTR rofl

i re-watched it recently and came to da conclusion that Merry n Pippin were gettin it on (yes i no they're cousins!!) and i SWEAR that dey all smoked WEED 24/7 or sumthin! (i thinks dats wot dey actually called it in da books)

Another pairing i saw was (obviously) Sam n Frodo (it didnt need dat much imagination!) but i think dat Gollum had da hots 4 Frodo as well!! (dats one scene i WOULDNT wanna c!! 4laugh )

Then there were all da 'tall' people, who i just put together in sum huge orgy, cos there were just too many possibilities!! blaugh

The hobbits are just the right height for....certain things. Ohohohoho.... twisted
It suddenly occurs to me that we don't have an image thread for LOTR. This won't do....'specially with all the lovely hobbit slash on my computer out there.  

palindrome88

such a mess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:19 am
The sad thing is, I do sometimes. While most of the time there is some justification or at least something to play off... Sometimes I end up just making two guys (or two girls sometimes, or guy and girl.. or anything really) randomly pair up in my mind. It goes downhill from there. Especially when I don't intend on it and thoughts just invade my mind.

I am terribly sorry to those behind the Disney movie Hocus Pocus, I swear upon my life to never think of Thackery/Max again as long as I'm alive. I didn't even mean to~.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:05 pm
shooting_dagger
I love yaoi, and obviously u do 2, if not, WHAT DA HECK U DOIN HERE?!?!

But what i wanna know is, does anyone go and watch a movie, den start thinkin 'hmm, i think this would be much better if dem two guys get *'close'* and den have a whole SCENE just 4 my own pleasure'??

cos i do (QUITE OFTEN), and i was hopin sumone else would admit to it so i dont feel so 'OMG IM SUCH A PERV!!!' 4laugh

I do that alot and end up scaring the people around me.  

A Sleeping Darkness

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:50 pm
Talladega Nights:

Like every fanfiction you've ever read. xd It's so... my gosh, just completely awesome! I just kept laughing though the entire thing going "Fanfiction! OMG FANFICTION!" It made for an awkward explanation to my father...

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff