Submit

Use music while painting?
  yes
  no
View Results

King Kento

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:16 pm
GTJoeTheNecrons
I've got a playlist of 423 songs, with genres ranging from Jazz, to heavy metal, to classical.

I listen to that. ninja

3353, whith every genre known to man....and possibly ork. I really need to get deleting and lighten my comps load, Im such a packrat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:50 am
EH, normally I listen to Franz Ferdinand and Eminem when I paint or model, if I listen to anything whilst doing so.  

Baron Von Radical

freak_unleashed

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:56 pm
I tend to just put in the trilogy and paint.
I usually get to the first disc of Two Towers before my hands start to cramp and can not paint any longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:04 pm
I listen to anything, it just has to keep me from getting bored. Although music is good, I tend to turn on my tv more often and just listen to a documetary or something. A sit-com does the trick very nicely too blaugh  

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Teh Commie Shota

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:51 pm
Hmm, I usually have Jrock blasting when I paint.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:51 am
i tend to put something in that focuses on the sounds, rather than the lyrics, as i find myself getting distracted easily.

Something like Liquid tension experiment, overseer, massive attack, sometimes linkin park.  

angelfire5x

nikkigurlie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:35 pm
I have a tendancy to listen to a variety of music, but somewhere between techno and rock is always good ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:40 pm
Apocalyptica and Company ar my modeling music of choice. Epic, heavy music done in a fashion that blends classical with metal. You know, doing cello covers of Metallica.  

Some Mook

King Kento

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:18 pm
Josef Gafencu
Apocalyptica and Company ar my modeling music of choice. Epic, heavy music done in a fashion that blends classical with metal. You know, doing cello covers of Metallica.

Indeed, or string tribute to tool, and certain other bands.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:00 pm
The first time I ever painted, I was listening to Opeth. I've listened to Necrophagist, The Berzerker, etc. Really, anything heavy is good for me.  

Echoalia

Savayan

2,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:42 pm
I listen to instrumentals mostly, the big bombastic classical stuff like Wagner and movie soundtracks (Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars come readily to mind). And I listen to Apocalyptica too. (Inquisition Symphony, how can you not listen to an album with that title when you're painting Witch Hunters?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:09 am
Savayan
I listen to instrumentals mostly, the big bombastic classical stuff like Wagner and movie soundtracks (Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars come readily to mind). And I listen to Apocalyptica too. (Inquisition Symphony, how can you not listen to an album with that title when you're painting Witch Hunters?)

That is AWESOME! the pirates sound tracks rocks. I use that one a lot too. for some reasons Jacks theme has always ammused me ^_^  

nikkigurlie

Savayan

2,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:37 am
It's Jack. How could it not?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 am
lol very true ^^ He's always ammusing. and he's got all the best one liners too  

nikkigurlie

King Kento

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:03 pm
Savayan

"Pray!" would be another appropriate one.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff