Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:35 pm
I love Taiwanese fashion! Maybe because I'm from Taiwan, but still... xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:32 pm
Hmm...I like Japanese style clothing...probably because of their kimonos....But I bet I'd like Chinese...if I were sure of what it looked like...but I also like Vietnamese...(lol, of course my own culture/ethnicity)....heck, I just like the Asian style of dressing...doesn't really matter what kind.  

Praxling

SALADO BENTO

Thieving Rogue

13,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:58 am
Kuroi Kohhi
mizumisakai
-kiristal_
I love Japanese style.
I look at pictures,
and I wish that I could dress like that in Canada

Preferably without getting made fun of lol.

hehe, people in different countries just dont understand, its a style like no other, i think they're intimidated by it... anyway, dont let anyone tease you or make fun of you for it, you cant just put up with them! i say fight for what you believe in!.... hehe, well, thats what i think...

to hell what people think, people in japan dont care how others view them so why should you???

Actually, to Japanese, how other people see them is cery important. Traditional Japanese did their best blend in with the crowd as much as possible. They don't like standing out and they do not like being different. In fact, people who do not conform with their perception of normalcy were socially ostracized.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:03 am
I dunno Im like a Skater/ghetto dude.But I spike my hair all azn style. But I wear like skate brand clothes with Fitted Hats and Air Forces and I sag a little.  

Reizomaku

[.LadyStigma.]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:21 pm
Aa I like the lolita style. heart
But the average American might think of it as something for a prositute or something bizarre. The only time it's alright is cosplaying or Halloween.~_~ Anyway I saw the fashion in Harajuku and adore it! I'm only familiar with American and Korean, and some Chinese styles. Koreans dress nicely, like designer brands. They don't put on too much, and I like how they're modest about their look. They can pull off casual without making it look dull. Chinese here dress nicely, the ones from China anyway.^ ^; I suppose their style is like Korean's? But I'm not too certain. American clothing seems... slutty? And I'm not into their colors. They seem faded, like dirty faded... And that's not what I'm into.;; Or very very simple like prep style.~_~ But lately, American fashion adopted Asian fashion so the fashion isn't as bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:06 pm
I think all asian styles are adorable. blaugh

Asians are the only ones who can pull of cute and sexy at the same time. wink Looveess it. heart heart  

Laughing Platypus

mizumisakai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:02 pm
Kuroi Kohhi
mizumisakai
-kiristal_
I love Japanese style.
I look at pictures,

hehe, people in different countries just dont understand, its a style like no other, i think they're intimidated by it... anyway, dont let anyone tease you or make fun of you for it, you cant just put up with them! i say fight for what you believe in!.... hehe, well, thats what i think...

to hell what people think, people in japan dont care how others view them so why should you???

exactly!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:08 pm
lots of mix XD  

traya sakurazukamori

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:22 pm
korean.
vietnam is starting to base their fashions on korea's styles.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:13 pm
mizumisakai
Kuroi Kohhi
mizumisakai
-kiristal_
I love Japanese style.
I look at pictures,

exactly!

I love how ppl in Japan dress. It's so eccentric.  

Laughing Platypus

Jelai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:01 pm
mizumisakai
-kiristal_
I love Japanese style.
I look at pictures,

The reason why North America thinks it's all "LYK OMG!" is because Americans and Canadians aren't that creative when it comes to fashion. xp

I mean, look at their way of dressing!
They match way too much!
Too simplistic and boring!

...yeah. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:06 pm
[.LadyStigma.]
Aa I like the lolita style. heart
But the average American might think of it as something for a prositute or something bizarre. The only time it's alright is cosplaying or Halloween.~_~ Anyway I saw the fashion in Harajuku and adore it! I'm only familiar with American and Korean, and some Chinese styles. Koreans dress nicely, like designer brands. They don't put on too much, and I like how they're modest about their look. They can pull off casual without making it look dull. Chinese here dress nicely, the ones from China anyway.^ ^; I suppose their style is like Korean's? But I'm not too certain. American clothing seems... slutty? And I'm not into their colors. They seem faded, like dirty faded... And that's not what I'm into.;; Or very very simple like prep style.~_~ But lately, American fashion adopted Asian fashion so the fashion isn't as bad.

Yeah...just look at all the scene kids here in the United States.
They SO totally took that style from Japan!
Especially the hairstyle! >O

Jelai

Tasty Masochistic Pixels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:26 pm
I love Asian and *Fobby (XD)* fashion, but I'm too lazy(and I only buy cheap stuff) to dress well, I usually just take anything out of my closet and wear it. x)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:38 pm
i dunno what your talkinga bout those things but i like to just wear some nike shorts and a t shirt and im chill lol  

AznTrix

flexiqueen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:37 pm
i love the japanese and a lot of azn cultures' clothing! i think the great thing about it is that ppl actually layer the clothing and they can still be cute or sexy without showing mass ammounts of skin. i think thats really interesting. I'm american and i think that our culture is very "showy." I'm not at all conservative, however the fact that in japan they can still be completely covered up and still look cute or hott is definately awesome. i admire ppl for that! 3nodding  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff