Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:08 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Warning on a different level.

I always tell them ' yes and your not invited'
Umkay~

XD Way to make them want to give you the day off. =S
.ninja thumbs up.

want or not they have to ^^;;my bosses grandfather went to place that i can't spell .gonk. that we made fun of me for it reciently in a PM @.@ Anyways I almost had to work on sunday.
Oh dear~ ...But you did work today. o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:18 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Warning on a different level.

I always tell them ' yes and your not invited'
Umkay~

XD Way to make them want to give you the day off. =S
.ninja thumbs up.

want or not they have to ^^;;my bosses grandfather went to place that i can't spell .gonk. that we made fun of me for it reciently in a PM @.@ Anyways I almost had to work on sunday.
I ment monday XD Wow sorry I think it's saterday.  

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:29 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
.ninja thumbs up.

Ah~ XD Well I'm glad you got to keep your day off. ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:43 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
.ninja thumbs up.

Oh Oh on page 2! >.> <.< two more pages and I can save this thread in eturnal memorial thread ness XD ^^;
I am too but all of my sisters have the day off o.o what to do! Hide in my room .cheers.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:58 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
.ninja thumbs up.

Oh Oh on page 2! >.> <.< two more pages and I can save this thread in eturnal memorial thread ness XD ^^;
I am too but all of my sisters have the day off o.o what to do! Hide in my room .cheers.
>.> Evil.
Well~ I hope the hiding works, or else it sounds like there'll be very little Gaia. o.o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:11 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
.ninja thumbs up.

>.> Evil.
Well~ I hope the hiding works, or else it sounds like there'll be very little Gaia. o.o
.big smile. got to love it ^^
well at 12 we plan on going down to my mom's shop and getting star trek XD but i have been getting up around 7-8am so that's a lot o time between there.

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:28 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
>.> Evil.
well at 12 we plan on going down to my mom's shop and getting star trek XD but i have been getting up around 7-8am so that's a lot o time between there.
*sticks tongue out*
XD ^^ Sounds like some nice Gaia time. :3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:38 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
>.> Evil.
*sticks tongue out*
.takes a picture and sends it to your relatives.
.nod nod. and not mention the lovely 2am gaia time XD I told jade 'i have cut down on gaia since you got home' which is kind of true 'and you will soon see me be back to my normal time on gaia and realize how bad i am'

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:51 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
>.> Evil.
*sticks tongue out*
.nod nod. and not mention the lovely 2am gaia time XD I told jade 'i have cut down on gaia since you got home' which is kind of true 'and you will soon see me be back to my normal time on gaia and realize how bad i am'
Okay..
Shh... don't say that. It just brings more attention to the time you spend on Gaia, and then more plans will be made that take you away from Gaia. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:16 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
>.> Evil.
*sticks tongue out*
Okay..
Shh... don't say that. It just brings more attention to the time you spend on Gaia, and then more plans will be made that take you away from Gaia. XD
it was the moment of the in. translation: i was in the moment.
She wishes she could but no one has that power .evil laugh. other then my mom -.-

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:15 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Okay..
She wishes she could but no one has that power .evil laugh. other then my mom -.-
Um~ thanks for the translation. :3 Well, it's not like I run around sticking out my tongue, I mean, I haven't really done that in... a long time, but my relatives are cool. They'd understand. B]
So~ just hope none of the plans involve your mom. PX;;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:43 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Okay..
Um~ thanks for the translation. :3 Well, it's not like I run around sticking out my tongue, I mean, I haven't really done that in... a long time, but my relatives are cool. They'd understand. B]
All of mine are southern farmers they would be so confused.
they don't...or they won't >3

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:00 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
I'll keep that in mind then. PX ...Just kidding...
Well as long as everything works out in your favor~ ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:14 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ofcurse i wouldn't do it because my mind goes to the gutter.
too true. I was tekking my eldest sister were going down to get voyager and she laughed saying i had to wait for mom ^^;

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:25 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ofcurse i wouldn't do it because my mind goes to the gutter.
too true. I was tekking my eldest sister were going down to get voyager and she laughed saying i had to wait for mom ^^;
Yes.. I realize that, and it's not my problem. o.O
Is that "telling"? Hmmm~ that sounds like it's worked out to be good so far. Well, as far as Gaia time goes. XD;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff