Hachi x Shouji
  Hachi x Takumi
  Hachi x Nobu
  Sachiko x Shouji
  Junko x Kyosuke
View Results

srita_osa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:51 pm
i love junko and kyosuke... maybe cuse i ilike longterm relationships... but that night hachi takumy was wooooooow!!!!
I've only seen till episode 22...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:04 am
Hachi + Nobu!!!
^0^  

ms mathers

bakasensei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:07 pm
Nana and Ren are really cute together  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:53 pm
I voted for Nana and Ren. To me there's something sweet about the tough girl who's just as vulnerable as the rest of us. It's almost like saying I can kick my boyfriend's butt but I have a stack of chick flicks under my bed beside a box of tissues!

(Heh, maybe it's just me.)

MakanaVermillion

Raiensong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 pm
The best couple? Nana and Nana. Men may come and go in their lives but they'll be best friends forever.
Best romantic couple? I like Nana and Ren, but not in the movie. The actors had NO chemistry.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:33 pm
Hachi and Nobuo! I hate Takumi stare

Kurenai0
umm... y does every one hate shoji and sachko?XDDand kyouske and jun pwn yall cause there the most likely 2 stay 2 geather

I don't. I don't like Shoji (for obvious reasons and I never liked him especially) but Sachiko is so terribly cute and I hope he treats her much better then he treated Nana. (But I think I want Sachiko to myself xp )  

Yarru

Eccentre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:48 pm
i'd get a real kick out of it if Hachi and Nana hooked up. The series totally implies it.

Granted, yes there are hints at Hachi/Nobu and Hachi/Takumi, but I remember there being hints at Hachi/Shoiji at the beginning, too. And of course Nana and Ren had a relationship before. Though if you reread the part where Nana O. is introduced before she leaves for Tokyo, it says something about not having a relationship past the bedroom wall(Not in those words of course). But if you pay close attention, mostly to the last few lines in each chunk that they show in SB, you'll find alot of things. I just reread the series, and boy was I happy when I realized that they're so obviously in love.

And now that I've written this, I think I'll go save up some gold for a Nana/Hachi shrine.^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 am
definitly Junko and Kyosuke!! I think they are sooo great with Hachi and the way Kyosuke wants to spoil her and Junko is always worrying. The way they chat before they sleep reminds me of an old married couple. i love them!!  

Lyokia

RainyAndrew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:17 pm
heartcruiser
i'd get a real kick out of it if Hachi and Nana hooked up. The series totally implies it.

Granted, yes there are hints at Hachi/Nobu and Hachi/Takumi, but I remember there being hints at Hachi/Shoiji at the beginning, too. And of course Nana and Ren had a relationship before. Though if you reread the part where Nana O. is introduced before she leaves for Tokyo, it says something about not having a relationship past the bedroom wall(Not in those words of course). But if you pay close attention, mostly to the last few lines in each chunk that they show in SB, you'll find alot of things. I just reread the series, and boy was I happy when I realized that they're so obviously in love.

And now that I've written this, I think I'll go save up some gold for a Nana/Hachi shrine.^_^

Meeeeh. I don't think I could go for Hachi/Nana. I love their relationship as friends and I think I'd be a little dissapointed if it became a love thing. I think the fact that they aren't a couple makes it all the more...nice, because they have such a great bond without having to be more than friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:22 am
hachi/nobu and ren/nana both are soo lovely together >3< heart domokun heart they should be together xp  

LuvKameKazu

Angel_Malfoy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:48 am
I am torn between Hachi/Nobu and Nana/Ren, both are perfect couples. But if I had to choose I would say Hachi/Nobu for sure. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:18 pm
well Nana and Nana for me they lok really good together ^^; I like them bother together other than that Nana and Ren also ^^  

Sweetness Of Darkness

I M K C

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:59 pm
Hachi and Nobu are my faveorite and i hope they get back together crying xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:14 am
Nobu must fight for Nana! For my heart's sake crying please, Nobu~

Yazawa-san, please let everything be alright D:  

Fatestraik

Eau de Mistrolat

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:00 pm
HachixNobu (I really dislike guys like Takumi, although I don't really hate him), and RenxNana.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff