Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:19 pm
Lolita_Mana-sama
~ getsumei ~
Just wondering, anyone seen or come across any nana cosplay pics?
I personaly know this girl who has an actual Vivienne Westwood metal ring, the same one as nana (i swear i'm gonna steal it one day!!! scream ) anyway, enjoy!!

Vivian Westwood stuff is hell of expencive. $150 USD for just a key chain. A couple hundred for a t-shirt. SO you can admagine how much a ring is. Even on Ebay prices is expenicive. I have a replica of the finger armor for $12 USD. You can get other Vivian Westwood replica stuff for really cheap.
The lighter Shin has is VERY hard to come by. I just saw somebody sell one for about $2,000.

I have a VW bracelet my boyfriend bought me, it was about $130. It's very nice though. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:56 am
I have a VW bracelet my boyfriend bought me, it was about $130. It's very nice though. heart

Oh wow! A genuine Vivienne bracelet? How lucky!  

floRENzaa

itachishand386

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:11 pm
http://www.evilgirl.tv/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=25

both Nana and Ren.
not bad for a non-asian.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:07 pm
Aw they look cute. biggrin

I found a couple more:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Reira is AWESOME! She looks soo perfect!

User Image

An awesome Nana and a great pose!!

User Image

She looks like a great Reira too!

floRENzaa

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:55 pm
Lolita_Mana-sama
~ getsumei ~
I personaly know this girl who has an actual Vivienne Westwood metal ring, the same one as nana (i swear i'm gonna steal it one day!!! scream ) anyway, enjoy!!

Vivian Westwood stuff is hell of expencive. $150 USD for just a key chain. A couple hundred for a t-shirt. SO you can admagine how much a ring is. Even on Ebay prices is expenicive. I have a replica of the finger armor for $12 USD. You can get other Vivian Westwood replica stuff for really cheap.
The lighter Shin has is VERY hard to come by. I just saw somebody sell one for about $2,000.

I want that lighter!! I have only found it sold out on Japanese sites, selling at about $3000+!!
I love ebay for my other Vivienne Westwood jewlry needs, though. The clothes are still too expensive. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:39 pm
I saw that lighter on a website at 10€ ... sweatdrop eather is was real crap or... *runs to buy it*

now that I think of it maybe it's just a necklace, not a lighter, I think its like the one the nobu cosplayer's wearing on the first page...  

VampMiyu

Sparkly Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Millionaire 200

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:24 pm
floRENzaa

User Image

Good lord! She looks just like Nakashima D:

The Reiras are very pretty :]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:39 pm
Nafariously_Ploted
Lolita_Mana-sama
~ getsumei ~

I want that lighter!! I have only found it sold out on Japanese sites, selling at about $3000+!!
I love ebay for my other Vivienne Westwood jewlry needs, though. The clothes are still too expensive. sad

yeah $3,000 seems to be average =(...2,000 is considered the low end! In another community (on livejournal) i know someone found one in an used shop in japan for around $2,000.  

Lyokia

LadyShizuka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:19 pm
floRENzaa

I found a couple more:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Reira is AWESOME! She looks soo perfect!

User Image

An awesome Nana and a great pose!!

User Image

the last picture of the Reira cosplayer I know her I met her through myspace shes really good and she lives in my state too XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:23 pm
Chowder88
http://www.evilgirl.tv/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=25

both Nana and Ren.
not bad for a non-asian.

biggrin I really like these ones!! I think they did a pretty good job!  

Beautiful Star24

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Wow that Yasu looks sooo awesome and shin too xd The all look good!Im getting my haircut like nana O. does anyone know the name of the hairstyle?I dont have colour ink so I cant bring any pictures with me as a refrence for the cut crying And they would think Im crazy if I brought a picture of nana in the manga  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 pm
Well I haven't been searching for those.. just the live action ones... but I've made one myself....

(cover your eyes XD)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Kyogi

Kawaii Kyogi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:17 pm
floRENzaa

User Image

I like that Reira better... coz she's supposed to be half so I believe her eyes must be occidental like... more than oriental ....

what you think?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:26 am
[Nana Osaki]
floRENzaa

User Image

I like that Reira better... coz she's supposed to be half so I believe her eyes must be occidental like... more than oriental ....

what you think?

hmm actually for us halfies it usually comes up in the eyes, the Japanese part.
i've been toying with cosplaying Reira one day..but my sister says I don't have enough presence with height and stuff. ( Reira is 164cm. I'm 160cm)  

itachishand386

yummy yumi-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:18 pm
yay! i heart cosplay!  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items