Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Sheet Music (accepting requests) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:21 pm
@Feety: Uhh. I could try, but this one was easy to copy down music for 'cause the rhythms are relatively simple and it works as a piano solo (there aren't any other instruments in the background for that part, at least). I'm not sure if I can, but I'd love to try! biggrin What song did you have in mind?

@miroku5: Thanks! A midi would be awesome! You rock, too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:23 pm
__penguin__
@Feety: Uhh. I could try, but this one was easy to copy down music for 'cause the rhythms are relatively simple and it works as a piano solo (there aren't any other instruments in the background for that part, at least). I'm not sure if I can, but I'd love to try! biggrin What song did you have in mind?

I can't find some things on noteworthy composer gonk (which is what I use to make midi files)  

miroku5

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:28 pm
miroku5
__penguin__

I can't find some things on noteworthy composer gonk (which is what I use to make midi files)

what  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:29 pm
__penguin__
miroku5
__penguin__

what

The sim. and pocco rit. I forgot where to find those in the insert place gonk  

miroku5

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:31 pm
miroku5
__penguin__
miroku5
__penguin__

what

oh xd I'm sure it'll sound fine without them... and you could always just put tenuto markings over every note. xp Although it would probably sound just as fine if the whole thing was just legato.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:31 pm
Possibly the Lith Harbour music o-o  

Feety
Crew

miroku5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:32 pm
__penguin__
miroku5
__penguin__
miroku5
__penguin__

what

oh xd I'm sure it'll sound fine without them... and you could always just put tenuto markings over every note. xp Although it would probably sound just as fine if the whole thing was just legato.

whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:37 pm
I have a very short attention span and have temporarily given up already whee  

miroku5

miroku5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:38 pm
Right now, I'm getting the actual music file from the data.wz so I can compare it later xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:55 pm
http://www.filefactory.com/file/4c0a1a/

Ellinia mp3 extracted from data.wz whee  

miroku5

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:02 pm
miroku5: I can't find where to download the file from that page. sweatdrop

Feety: I listened to the Lith Harbor song, and I should be able to come up with some sheet music for it. I might have to wait 'till next weekend to finish it if I can't finish it today (school, y'know), but I'll get it done eventually. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:05 pm
__penguin__
miroku5: I can't find where to download the file from that page. sweatdrop

Feety: I listened to the Lith Harbor song, and I should be able to come up with some sheet music for it. I might have to wait 'till next weekend to finish it if I can't finish it today (school, y'know), but I'll get it done eventually. 3nodding

Further down on the page it says

Here are your downloading options:

Upgrade to FileFactory Premium!
(Faster download speeds, pause and resume support, download accelerator support, multiple simultaneous downloads and more!)

Download for free with FileFactory Basic

Just do the download free whee  

miroku5

Feety
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:11 pm
Allright nice 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:45 am
just tried it on the piano, needs some tuning ninja (my pianos creeky)
its so awesome!!!  

Dragyron

Celira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:03 pm
I've got MP3s of every bit of music but that's great! Just one tip, the accompaniment (left hand) part is actually supposed to be a little off-beat from the melodic line.

I'd love to see sheet music of "Fantasia" (which is the BGM for the Ludibrium PQ).  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff