Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:54 pm
xXDrummingBeastXx
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx
Yeah, im seeing them on the 25th in Allentown, PA.
sweet you will not be disappointed by this awesome show!

Well I know what to expect, i've seen Streetlight and Reel Big Fish about 4 times each. Suburban Legends i've seen once. Westbound train I have not seen yet, though. Reel Big Fish puts on a really good show.

Do you know what songs RBF and Streetlight are playing?
Streetlight played most of the songs off their "Everything Goes Numb" album, but they also played a song off the album they are writing now. IT was incredible.

RBF played SR plenty of times like they always do lol. I don't remember which songs they played this time, but "Thank you for not moshing" and "SR" are always a memerable part of seeing them live.

I was in the front row twisted . LOL the Aaron from RBF said I had a nice top hat. It was tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:09 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx

Well I know what to expect, i've seen Streetlight and Reel Big Fish about 4 times each. Suburban Legends i've seen once. Westbound train I have not seen yet, though. Reel Big Fish puts on a really good show.

Streetlight played most of the songs off their "Everything Goes Numb" album, but they also played a song off the album they are writing now. IT was incredible.

RBF played SR plenty of times like they always do lol. I don't remember which songs they played this time, but "Thank you for not moshing" and "SR" are always a memerable part of seeing them live.

I was in the front row twisted . LOL the Aaron from RBF said I had a nice top hat. It was tight.

Nice xd
Streetlight played 2 new songs last time I saw them, but they didn't play my favorite song (A Better Place, a Better Time). Im just hoping they play it this time. Sadly, also, RBF didn't play Suburban Rhythm last time I saw them.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:52 pm
xXDrummingBeastXx
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx

Nice xd
Streetlight played 2 new songs last time I saw them, but they didn't play my favorite song (A Better Place, a Better Time). Im just hoping they play it this time. Sadly, also, RBF didn't play Suburban Rhythm last time I saw them.
AWWE SR is the best. Especially since they played it like 15 times in 15 different styles of music (It was so funny).

Streetlight played a better place a better time I think, but it was really interesting because they like fused all their songs together. They wrote some of the smoothest transitions cause I'd find myslef singing along to one song and then singing along to another and not even notice that the song changed untill like a minute into when I'd be thinking "wait weren't they just playing 'We are the few'". All I can say is that it was simply beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:55 pm
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx
5ubliminalM355ag35
xXDrummingBeastXx

Nice xd
AWWE SR is the best. Especially since they played it like 15 times in 15 different styles of music (It was so funny).

Streetlight played a better place a better time I think, but it was really interesting because they like fused all their songs together. They wrote some of the smoothest transitions cause I'd find myslef singing along to one song and then singing along to another and not even notice that the song changed untill like a minute into when I'd be thinking "wait weren't they just playing 'We are the few'". All I can say is that it was simply beautiful.

Yeah RBF played SR the time before I saw them. I love the punk version, and the metal one is hilarious xd
I love Streetlight's Point/Counterpoint + Keasbey Nights medley. It jsut varified that P/CP is the sequal to Keasbey Nights.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:03 pm
this makes me SO much more excited to see the fall of ska tour on the 21 anybody else on LI going to the crazy donkey?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:55 pm
I skanked so hard and screamed so loud that I could barely walk or talk the next day. Reel Big Fish started bothering me though. well. SL rocked and that's what makes me happy heart  

UreshiiNyoko

CheewawaMewmi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:15 pm
Wow, thanks, kids. Now I suddenly want to go see Fall of Ska tomorrow evening...'cept I can't due to my mom and school. *sigh*

Should I just runaway from DC to New Jersey to see Streetlight headline on December 3? It's for charity!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:05 pm
Saturday I went to the show.
It was the best Streetlight/RBF concert I have ever been to.
It was simply amazing.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Chekur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:23 pm
i havent seen streelight manifest sad but i love the song point/ counterpoint when he starts giving it all hes got on the acoustic before the verse haha  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:37 am
UreshiiNyoko
I skanked so hard and screamed so loud that I could barely walk or talk the next day. Reel Big Fish started bothering me though. well. SL rocked and that's what makes me happy heart

Every show is like that for me... maybe I'm just out shape?

I remember after the last RBF show I went to, I had a lisp for like 2 days because my tongue went numb or something... it was messed up.  

McHuggies

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Yeesh I cant get over how good Failing, Flailing was live.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 am
Does anyone know if they will, by any chance, coming to canada?  

RawrrBB

PnkSktchr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:37 pm
Yeah, I know!! I went to see them at The Filmore in S.F. November 2nd. It was the best show I ever went to!!! xd

I love Reel Big Fish, and have listened to their music for years, and to finally see them live was amazing!!

Though my dad thought the show started at 8, but it actually did at 7. Oh well, we atleast got to watch Suburban Legends do their version of "Under The Sea"!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:40 pm
UreshiiNyoko

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel!!

I went to a show on a Thursday night, so I had to get up at 6:30 the next morning.

I think Reel Big Fish was pretty good, tho. They're just as good live then on CD.

But only for you, Aaron!!!! xd  

PnkSktchr

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:08 pm
I went to it and it was the best time of my LIFEEEE xp  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items