Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We call it the song.
  KAKAKAKAKAKAKASH!
View Results

Meithanos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:16 pm
I'm quite familiar with the feeling.

Though in the case of Dragonlance I'm kinda stuck about a third into the first book (if that) of the War of the Souls Trillogy and trying to find The Soulforge in my area... a task aparently easier said than done.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:16 pm
I have read that first one and I loved it but my mom hasn't given me book money for a while, so I haven't been able to continue. crying  

Ignorance Xx is xX Bliss

GuitarGoddess17

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:15 pm
I've read a few of them, but have yet to find a library that has all of them. sweatdrop My mom used to have a lot of them, because she's a huge fan of Dragonlance. I got my obsession with it from her. 3nodding

I would have to say that my three favorite characters are Raistlin, Goldmoon, and Tas.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:08 pm
I've read "Dragons of Autumn Twilight" and it was pretty darn good. 3nodding  

portofships

JRay18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 pm
GuitarGoddess17
I've read a few of them, but have yet to find a library that has all of them. sweatdrop My mom used to have a lot of them, because she's a huge fan of Dragonlance. I got my obsession with it from her. 3nodding

I would have to say that my three favorite characters are Raistlin, Goldmoon, and Tas.
Yeah, that's the series I've read, but Raistlin jsut creeps me out, and it seems as if he's going to die any second. xp Tas is my second favorite, as he's jsut such a prankster.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:08 pm
Darth_Sauerkraut
GuitarGoddess17

Yeah, that's the series I've read, but Raistlin jsut creeps me out, and it seems as if he's going to die any second. xp Tas is my second favorite, as he's jsut such a prankster.

Tas is so awesome, his carefree nature is so addicting and he's so funny. heart

GuitarGoddess17

GuitarGoddess17

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:17 pm
Lovers of Dragonlance, check out "A Practical Guide To Dragons," by Lisa Trutkoff Trumbauer.

Check it out here!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:21 pm
i dont no why but ive been readin dragonlance every year for 12 years and now im 20 i love it evenmore
the books belong to my dad and he said when i move out i can have them

and has anybody as well as me read the new book what the released this year?  

Keep_the_blood_running

Deltalord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:59 am
I've read everyone I coild get my hands on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 pm
Of the Dragon lance series I've read:
Dragons of a fallen sun
Dragons of a lost star
Dragons of a vanished moon
Dragons of an autums twilight
Soulforge
Doom brigade
It one of my favourites so far; once I grab one of the books I can't put them down untill forced to.  

knightoftheblacksky

` s a e k o

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:25 pm
{One final heartbreak...}

I've read alot of Dragonlance books. I really enjoy
them. n_n My favorite characters are Tasslehoff and Raistlin.
The Dragonlance books I've read are: Dragons of a Autumn
Twilight, Dragons of a Winter Night, Dragons of a Spring
Dawning, Time of the Twins, War of the Twins, Test of
the Twins, Dragons of a Summer Flame, Dragons of a
Lost Star. I liked the Twins trilogy the best. n_n

[{Comment my profile please?}] :]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:41 pm
I have read so many of the books. The compilations of short stories don't seem to grab me, but the actual books of Dragonlance are so astoundingly amazing that I can't seem to put them down. Although the Kender are not that nice of a race, they are vitally important to most of the plots. Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman have each done some amazing works together, and the Dragonlance series is definitely one of them. I am currently working my way through the Dark Disciple Trilogy, in eager anticipation of the third book. Amber and Ashes and Amber and Iron are amazing, although I am getting quite tired of waiting for the third one. I can't believe that I have actually met someone who also reads them! I have never before found anyone who has even remotely heard of them. I own quite a few, and could recommend some if anyone needs some. Some other good books by Margaret Weis:
Mistress of Dragons
Dragon's Son
Master of Dragons
(A trilogy, meant to be read in that order)  

SexyDeity

SexyDeity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:01 pm
So many of the books are so good. What book was just released? If it was the Dark Disciple Series, I am already loving it, and am waiting for the third one. Is it out yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:47 am
I loved the Dragon Lance books. Tas is so funny.  

Parkourleader000

Celestiara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Ayla Skye
I've read a few. I liked them but haven't gotten around to reading all of them.

Don't worry. If I were you, I'd stick with the Chronicles Trilogy, The Legends Trilogy, The Second Generation, Dragons of Summer Flame, and the War of Souls Trilogy, in that order, because most of the tales and short story books aren't very good, and they condradict each other a lot. If you want quality material aside from those mentioned above, try The Soulforge and Brothers Majere, because they tell the story of Caramon's and Raistlin's travels prior to the War of the Lance. Unless you don't like the twins.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff