Peace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:47 pm
Gaston makes a face. "Aah, yes...inconsiderate neighbors. I hate those...but it makes me thankful that I'm downright lethal with a katana."

Yes that was the joke.

"Seriously though, you picked a decent spot for a little peace and good air. It's looking to be a very nice day out."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:01 pm
She nodded not bothering to respond to the joke, "Not bad, I prefer colder weather, but all in due time I suppose. Though I was rather shocked to find a park here, the last few cities I've been to were lacking."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:25 am
Gaston nods at that. "Yes, I can imagine. A lot of the larger cities nowadays are so obsessive about space, they don't want to waste any of it on anything that won't make money. The world is getting too cluttered in my opinion."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:45 am
She half smiled on that, "Cluttered...yes, I supose so, there is lack of care for nature anymore amongst people, it's sad."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:44 am
Gaston chuckles darkly. "Yes, it would seem there is. Luckily, nature has away of getting a little revenge of its own...it will likely amuse me greatly when humanity's general carelessness comes back to bite it in the a**."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:16 pm
"A little violent are ye?" She question with something close to amusment, "But I'd have to agree oddly which is part of the reason I hate big cities so."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:14 am
Gaston laughs a bit. "Violent, me? No more than necessary, I would imagine...I'm just a big fan of karma." A beat. "Granted, my current line of employment has likely made me a bit more cynical than I should be, but it can't be helped."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:45 am
"I'm not sure I dare ask." As she spoke she pulled stray strands of hair out of her eyes with a look close to distaste, not directed at him of course, "But as for karma, eh, I don't put time into thinking or beliving such a thing cause a few too many things have bit me in the a**."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:25 pm
Gaston chuckles a bit. "Yes, you're probably happier not asking...suffice it to say that since taking this job, my life has gotten far more complicated than it needs to be. Yeesh."

He grins. "As for the rest, to look on the bright side, perhaps nature considers you to be rather yummy if it continues to bite you so."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:38 pm
"As odd as this sounds, I rather not be 'yummy' then, it can find elseone to play with."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm
"I'm sure it will eventually. The universe tends to get bored with itself rather quickly and has a tendency to torment a new person every few months or so." Gaston adds.

"As for biting, when done properly, it needn't always be so bad."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:42 pm
She half glared at him on that, though was too amused to glare fully before she cracked a small smile, "You're an odd one you know."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Gaston actually laughs outright at that...who would have thought the day would have begun with such an enjoyable conversation...

"Thank you. Honestly...I think that's one of the best compliments I've received in a while. Normaility is for the mundane."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:19 am
"No, without normaility the world would be in chaso, and I don't know about you but I rather not have that." She took a secnds pause, "Besides the world as it is can be rather annoying, I prefer it less annoying, not more."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:50 pm
"Aha, but you're wrong...the world can survive just fine without normality. It's only without order that the world falls into chaos." Gaston explains. "A lack of normality makes the world that much more interesting. Of course, there is a difference between a gleeful lack of normality and just plain stupidity."

Gaston nods. "Stupidity can make things annoying, and I'll agree that we should have a bit less of that."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff