The son of the Boogeyman himself?
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:00 pm
"get off me you dolt" Mandy said pushing him off of her prushing the dirt off of her grabbing the sythe and zapped him "dont touch it again" she said handing back the sythe to Grim  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:03 pm
MovieFreek
"get off me you dolt" Mandy said pushing him off of her prushing the dirt off of her grabbing the sythe and zapped him "dont touch it again" she said handing back the sythe to Grim

*smoulders on the ground*
"I'm okay...."  

Aidyne

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:51 pm
Takes the scythe and smiles like a little kid."Thank you Mandy!" Looks at Billy like a true grim reaper."And you! You! Stay away from me scythe or I'll...I'll...I'll tell Mandy!"Storms out of the room like a teenaged girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Mandy walked into the room and sits down and watches tv "grim make me cookies" she said flipping threw the channels "choclate chip"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aidyne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:04 pm
MovieFreek
Mandy walked into the room and sits down and watches tv "grim make me cookies" she said flipping threw the channels "choclate chip"

*sits next to mandy* "And some Billy biscuts too GRIM"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:35 pm
"I hate my life...or death...or whatever it is they call it this days"Starts making chocolate chip cookies and the biscuits filled with worms and mocus.  

Zeramir

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:40 pm
Mandy stood up and walked over to the table and sat down "some milk too" she said lifting up a paper reading the obituarys  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:11 pm
MovieFreek
Mandy stood up and walked over to the table and sat down "some milk too" she said lifting up a paper reading the obituarys

"And get me some of that dog steak sauce to grim"  

Aidyne

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:29 am
"Whatever mon..."He took both of the things he did out opf the oven and brought them to the table with the steak sause on the biscuits already."Now shove it! I am going to go now into the other room to watch me soap operas!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:35 pm
Zeramir
"Whatever mon..."He took both of the things he did out opf the oven and brought them to the table with the steak sause on the biscuits already."Now shove it! I am going to go now into the other room to watch me soap operas!"

(wait you haven't seen that episode the dog steaksause is in a paper dag adn is really dog s**t)
*hits grim wit a billy biscut  

Aidyne

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:13 pm
(Yes I have. Sorry I didn't remember bra^^)
"Oh bloody master hell!"Grim said as he tried to clean his face."I hate you both di you two know that by any chance?"Then went back to what he was going to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:17 pm
Zeramir
(Yes I have. Sorry I didn't remember bra^^)
"Oh bloody master hell!"Grim said as he tried to clean his face."I hate you both di you two know that by any chance?"Then went back to what he was going to do.

"No Grim don't go" *tackles grim* "I'll miss you if you leave"  

Aidyne

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:36 pm
"How can so much stupidity fit such a young child! Now get off my you are getting booger all over my dark cloak!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:11 pm
Mady picked up a cookie and took a bite spitting it out "these suck make more" she said getting up drinking her milk giving it to Grim "and do the dishes"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aidyne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:58 pm
Zeramir
"How can so much stupidity fit such a young child! Now get off my you are getting booger all over my dark cloak!!!"

*continues clinging so tight as to break bones* "how many times must I tell you grim I'm not stupid just speacial"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff