Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:35 pm
" Hmmm Werewolve haven't seen alot around, so you been having trouble with the game?" as he starts to walk along the bridge.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:45 pm
kurikai tokshima
" Hmmm Werewolve haven't seen alot around, so you been having trouble with the game?" as he starts to walk along the bridge.

"Not really I'm already lvl 6 It's just that I'm having trouble with the friends department" *walks up to another pair of girls saying something and one slaps me* "see what I mean"  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:52 pm
"Heh you are going about it all wrong watch" *Goes up to girls whispers to them somethings, they run over to him (you) " So whats your name?" with them both holding an arm  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:57 pm
kurikai tokshima
"Heh you are going about it all wrong watch" *Goes up to girls whispers to them somethings, they run over to him (you) " So whats your name?" with them both holding an arm

"Um...reno" *looks over at you* "how did you do that?"  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 pm
"It is all about the Aproach. . . heh come to think of it that was the first time i heard your name....okay ladies break it up now" *grabs reno away from the ladies* "send us an invite some time Reno" "Come on we are going to a dungeon" *bear walks to a chaosgate* "you comin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:05 pm
kurikai tokshima
"It is all about the Aproach. . . heh come to think of it that was the first time i heard your name....okay ladies break it up now" *grabs reno away from the ladies* "send us an invite some time Reno" "Come on we are going to a dungeon" *bear walks to a chaosgate* "you comin?"

"Sure" *runs up to the gate next to you*  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:09 pm
"I know a great spot for you to train and get some good loot, i bet you still have begging weapons and armor to huh? Well when you are ready come to Burning hanuted Mansion" *Bear step threw the portal*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:11 pm
kurikai tokshima
"I know a great spot for you to train and get some good loot, i bet you still have begging weapons and armor to huh? Well when you are ready come to Burning hanuted Mansion" *Bear step threw the portal*

*fallows through the portal* "Hey werewolves don't use weapons didn't you know that?"  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:15 pm
"REALLY now, well you learn something everyday but i bet it wouldn't hurt to switch out armor now would it ? Just a bit of warning be on gaurd these monsters are sneaky on this level" *Bear enerts the Mansion that was lit ablaze by a green fire*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:20 pm
kurikai tokshima
"REALLY now, well you learn something everyday but i bet it wouldn't hurt to switch out armor now would it ? Just a bit of warning be on gaurd these monsters are sneaky on this level" *Bear enerts the Mansion that was lit ablaze by a green fire*

"so uh bear how long have you been playing the game?"  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:24 pm
" Heh it's been awhile since someone has ever asked me that I have been here i belive since Beta for The World. You take lead i will cover the rear" *As bear pulls out his sword* "this sould be fun"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:27 pm
kurikai tokshima
" Heh it's been awhile since someone has ever asked me that I have been here i belive since Beta for The World. You take lead i will cover the rear" *As bear pulls out his sword* "this sould be fun"

"WOW THAT LONG?" *starts walking forward cautiously*  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:30 pm
"Heh you make me feel old i am only 51 in real life"

(true info)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:33 pm
kurikai tokshima
"Heh you make me feel old i am only 51 in real life"

(true info)

eek "Wow you're old" *looks forward as a monster starts appearing* "you ready" *takes a fighting stance*  

Aidyne

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:35 pm
"Wait what is that suppose to mean" *Bear becomes offgaurd* "Ahh!" *Bear takes 10Dmg*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff