Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Hellsing RP( Accepting O. C applications!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who the best?
  Arucard( Vlad Tepes Dracula)
  Alexander Anderson
  Walter C. Dornez
  Incognito
  Intera Wingates Hellsing
  Seras Victoria
View Results

vampirelilly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:39 pm
i wasn't told what they looked like tought and thats the i mean for i know you could be one of them  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:32 am
Sees the two standing in the square, "Hmm...." Hops from her building and begins to slowly make her way towards them.  

Nightshade_Wulf

vampirelilly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:31 am
*sees someone walking trowd them and grabs her gun*(sorry bad speller)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:13 pm
((I can be as well))

Stares intently at the gun pointed at her and grins showing fangs, "So you're going to shoot me?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:57 pm
Arucard smiles and looks at Seras through his orange sunglasses."Police girl...she isn't human... leave her to me..."He arms crossed in fron of his stomach grabbing opposite sides of his hips holsters guns.He brought them up unfolding his arms and acurately aiming with one to her head and with the other to her heart."Target aquired...level 5 restriction until the said target is silenced..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:00 pm
Kat holds up her hands, "Woah woah woah...what'd I ever do ta you?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:03 pm
"never said I was going to kill you...just stay there and state a foreign Vampires bussiness in England? I have been told to kill any unknown vamps in this area..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:07 pm
"Well......I'm just a tourist really.....is that alright?"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:10 pm
"hmmm what blood are you drinking?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:05 pm
"Whatever I stumble across."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:33 pm
"That is exactly the problem...Us vampires should feed only on transfussion blood as the Land of England asks of you...I will follow my master's orders until the end of time." Arucard pressed the triggers sending two whole bullets out for her head and heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:39 pm
She dodges the bullets easily, "Well how am I supposed to know that now? Where I came from it didn't matter unless you got caught."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:07 pm
Arucard let out a very loud and devilish laugh and after it said as he began walking forward."consider yourself...caught!"He left out two more bullets as he walked slowly and emotionless towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:15 pm
*puts my gun down and is shocked at whats going on*wha....i dont understand whats going on  

vampirelilly

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:43 pm
*Keeps hopping to avoid the bullets moving backwards as well.*I'm only caught if ya can keep up with me.....*She begins to run jumping onto a building and hopping along them.*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff