Talk to meh! D:< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Lindy Knightstar
Blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah... blah blah...BLAH BLAH BLAH scream !! LOL! rofl Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah...O_o...blah blah blah blah stare ?

whee Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! xd .

Blah blah blah blah blah...Blah!

You could at least talk, you know >_>;

Seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:49 pm
The Fallen Sage
Sorry about the absence!
Horrid, horrid work hours.
x.x

Hey, guy, no worries biggrin

I know everyone has a life. It's not like I don't neglect this place every now and then xd

Rampant Stupidity

Lyendi Knightstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:05 pm
Talk talk talk talk talk chalk calk walk malk flak plak mak tak wak something something something...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:53 pm
What exactly are we supposed to talk about in here anyways? You havent really provided a subject or topic to discuss or talk about...so I blame you for my stupidity!  

Lyendi Knightstar

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:06 am
Lindy Knightstar
What exactly are we supposed to talk about in here anyways? You havent really provided a subject or topic to discuss or talk about...so I blame you for my stupidity!

Why don't we talk about why you changed your hair color from a girly
pink to a normal brown?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:18 pm
Its not girly! Its Light Pink, colors have feelings...unlike you, you cold hearted woman. And if you look at my sig, your answer lies right before your bloody eyes.  

Lyendi Knightstar

o0 Mystic Mama 0o

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:08 pm
Gee, people are so nice. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:29 pm
The Sugar Pixie
Gee, people are so nice. stare

Oh, don't worry about us! biggrin

We're buddies ^_^ We talk like this all the time whee She doesn't mean it the way it sounds 3nodding .

No worries! surprised Noone is fighting! ^^

Rampant Stupidity

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:31 pm
Lindy Knightstar
Its not girly! Its Light Pink, colors have feelings...unlike you, you cold hearted woman. And if you look at my sig, your answer lies right before your bloody eyes.

Sorry, but pink = girly. And colours do not have feelings! Quit smokin' all that pot, you hippie fruit cake mad

Also, I have to earthly clue who/what that character in your signature is. neutral

Weirdo.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:51 pm
You dont have to know who she is, but if you must know she is Asuka Sugo, the female of the GPX Team Sugo who is the love interest of Hayato who is the hero of the anime. Just look at the cap and red race queen outfit and brown long hair...not only have you memory loss but you appear to be losing sight xd .  

Lyendi Knightstar

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:17 pm
Lindy Knightstar
You dont have to know who she is, but if you must know she is Asuka Sugo, the female of the GPX Team Sugo who is the love interest of Hayato who is the hero of the anime. Just look at the cap and red race queen outfit and brown long hair...not only have you memory loss but you appear to be losing sight xd .

confused What the hell was all that psycho-babble...? GPX wha...?

I realized that you were cosplaying (for whatever your reason is neutral ). It's just that you always seem so attatched to Lindy that you seemed that you would never change your avatar. Why are you cosplaying all of a sudden, anyways?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:05 pm
Because Future GPX Cyber Formula pwns Initial D in story 3nodding . And why must you question everything I do...MOTHER?! Cant Lyendi dye her hair? Besides brown was originally her hair color way back xd  

Lyendi Knightstar

dustin the wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:54 am
Rampant.Stupidity

You can converse on here, ya know!! >_>;;;

Talk 2 me, dammit!!! D:<

ok what about  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:23 am
Oh okay ^^ That makes me feel better xd

Tum te dum.. I want some baked chicken.. o.O I have the munchies from hell and prolly need to go to bed, but I can't @_@ Must..stay..on..computer...

o0 Mystic Mama 0o

Rainbow Nerd

Rampant Stupidity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:48 am
The Sugar Pixie
Oh okay ^^ That makes me feel better xd

Tum te dum.. I want some baked chicken.. o.O I have the munchies from hell and prolly need to go to bed, but I can't @_@ Must..stay..on..computer...

xDD

I hate when Gaia does that D: So addicting....

I made some baked chicken just the other night! whee It's fun to make! biggrin

And tasty to boot P:

31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas