Submit

I feel charming!
  Oh so charming!
  It's alarming how charming I feel!
  ...Yeah, you got that right!
View Results

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:02 pm
not this old thing again. i just have different tastes than most people here. i'm in into different things.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:04 pm
Angel Muerto
not this old thing again. i just have different tastes than most people here. i'm in into different things.
i know because most of my friends are in the guild and we like most of the same things  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:06 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
i know because most of my friends are in the guild and we like most of the same things

exactly. and most people here on gaia are into anime and manga. and they'll listen to different music and watch different things. i'm not into that stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:07 pm
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

exactly. and most people here on gaia are into anime and manga. and they'll listen to different music and watch different things. i'm not into that stuff.
see ur old  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:10 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

see ur old

nope. we just have different tastes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:13 pm
I likes the anime and such...but...some music i jsut cant get into...*country, rap, gospel*..cough...sorry bad throat...

And hes not that old...but hes still a pleasant man to talk to...  

RoninRampage

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:16 pm
exactly. there's just some things i can't get into. like earlier on Kookie and i were talking about the blood hound gang. she said i wasn't open minded enough to get into them. but for me its just not my style of music. so i can't get into it. so its the same way with other things. there's just somethings certain people will like and others won't. it has nothing to do with age.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:12 am
k if u say so  

toricmpbll

Emerell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:49 am
Actually, the song is from the musical "West Side Story". It's a retelling of Romeo and Juliet, set in (then) modern-day NYC. Instead of feuding houses, there's feuding gangs -- the Sharks and the Jets.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:33 am
Angel Muerto
exactly. there's just some things i can't get into. like earlier on Kookie and i were talking about the blood hound gang. she said i wasn't open minded enough to get into them. but for me its just not my style of music. so i can't get into it. so its the same way with other things. there's just somethings certain people will like and others won't. it has nothing to do with age.
User Image

no
you said that you only heard that one song and you didnt like them
well just because you dont like that one song doesnt mean you may not like another

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:19 pm
I like alot of different music.
I like classical, but I love heavy metal too!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:52 pm
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
User Image

no
well just because you dont like that one song doesnt mean you may not like another

User Image

and i also told you that from listening to just that one i song i can tell i won't like their other stuff. so there's no need to listen to any more.  

Angel Muerto

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:56 pm
BlackBloodJin
I like alot of different music.
I like classical, but I love heavy metal too!

i might listen to metal and it might seem that's all i listen to but i also listen to a lot of different stuff. i'll listen to country, classical, pop, rock, jazz, latin music, oldies. all kinds of stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:10 pm
Angel Muerto
KookieMunzta
Angel Muerto
User Image

no

User Image

and i also told you that from listening to just that one i song i can tell i won't like their other stuff. so there's no need to listen to any more.
User Image

k whatever talk2hand

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items