Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:00 pm
aqua begain to choke "Kira*gasp* killing mme w.on't make it better"aqua gasped then her body begain to transform in to liquid and she was able to leave kira's grip and into the safty of the tank  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:01 pm
Kira's body turned black all around and the scientist came back "what are you doing out!!" one of them said running over to the controls and zapping Kira threw the chain she fainted to teh ground passed out  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:01 am
aqua poped her head out of the water" i'm sorry kira." she said to herself"hey you what are you doing here you know the rules. noone is to talk to her!" one of the scientista grabed her by the hair and pulled her out of the pool and out of the tank area .  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:21 pm
The scientist grabbed Kira and took her to a chain area where they chained her arms to the wall and try to bring out more of her power  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:46 pm
aqua was sitiing in a white room with a simple set of cards infront of her. " try and SEE what they are with out looking and please do try or els" the scientist said with a smirk. and aqua shivered  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:15 pm
They were using a special type of shock treatment on her "let us here you scream" one of the scienctist said behind a glass so that she couldnt get to them Kira screamed at the top of her lungs as they shocked her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:56 pm
aqua sat there for what felt like hours pant because she was only able to get 10 or of 50 cards right " you not trying" the scientist sneared and electricuted aqua yet agian. aqua sreamed and begain to cry  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:55 pm
A scientist came out from behind the glass and went up to Kira lifting her chin up "doesnt this feel wonderful" he said laughing Kira looked up eyes red a syth apeared in her hand and obliterated the scientist to only find that it was a hollow gram the scientist behind the glass bursted out with laughter  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:38 pm
aqua glared at the scientist ~ i can't wait untill a power out then evreyone of them will cower in fear hehe~ she thought to her self.~ i wonder how kiras doing~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:56 pm
Kira started to laugh "youthink thats funny huh" she said lifting her syth into the air and swong it destroying all the people behind the glass all the wayto Aqua but didnt get the guy infront of her (hey Im gonna make up the head honcho is that okay?)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:23 pm
aqua smile ~looks like someone made kira mad~ aqua jumped up and ran out of the room to where kira was."kira are you ok?"(ya go right ahead)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:13 pm
Kira was still chained up "you better run he'll come" she said gasping for air then from the shadows a man in a white jacket came out "why did you destroy my facility" he said looking around "that wasnt very nice" he said with a smirk User Image (thats him I"ll put some more down to show what he looks like)User Image "Muraki" Kira said making a evil look at him "he's the one that kill my family and took me away" Kira said eyes still red  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:22 pm
auqa glared at the man and formed a ball of water around the two of them  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:35 pm
"dont even think about it Aqua" he said raising his hand "RUN!!" Kira said pushing her out of the way and Kira was the one that got zapped "AHHH!!" Muraki started to laugh "I love it when you scream Kira" he said walking up to Kira still chained up (hey how about Muraki was the one that took Aqua from her parents?)  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:49 pm
(sounds good to me i might add another character soon.)"kira!" aqua sreamed and ran over to her fallen friend "you monster. why did you do this why did you takes us in" tears formed and begain to fall"why?" she continued to sod  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff