Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Official NANA Guild
Which Part of The story NANA did you thought was Emotional? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekozuki_naruto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:36 pm
MakanaVermillion
nekozuki_naruto
Definatly when Hachi and Shoji broke up, I started bawling. xd And when Nana surprises Hachi with Takumi, and also when Nana jumped off the train when Ren was leaving, that made me cry. xp I'm an emotional 'tard.

LOL, not an emotional tard. It's rare to have a really good manga that can really tug at your emotions like Nana. Some of it may be a little farfetched in the storyline but you can really feel the sincerity and what makes them so human in the characters. They may be Japanese and the culture may be completely different from ours but the life issues are the same (sorta).

Hah, I guess I'm just used to my friends reacting in the "Wtf, Lauren!? Whats your problem!?" when they seem me about to start crying and gasping every few chapters. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:09 am
nekozuki_naruto
MakanaVermillion
nekozuki_naruto
Definatly when Hachi and Shoji broke up, I started bawling. xd And when Nana surprises Hachi with Takumi, and also when Nana jumped off the train when Ren was leaving, that made me cry. xp I'm an emotional 'tard.

LOL, not an emotional tard. It's rare to have a really good manga that can really tug at your emotions like Nana. Some of it may be a little farfetched in the storyline but you can really feel the sincerity and what makes them so human in the characters. They may be Japanese and the culture may be completely different from ours but the life issues are the same (sorta).

Hah, I guess I'm just used to my friends reacting in the "Wtf, Lauren!? Whats your problem!?" when they seem me about to start crying and gasping every few chapters. xd

LOL, I don't start bawling but I do get a little depressed. It's even better if you start crying. You feel for the characters. LOL!  

MakanaVermillion

Duezt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:39 pm
=o! I thought the part where Nana broke the strawberry glasses was a sad part. Then you see Hachi cleaning it up and crying. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:25 pm
There’s something about the narrations of the intro and ending over the chapters foreshadowing bigger heart breaks to come. It makes it sound like one of them is not there any more.  

PansyDiscordia

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MakanaVermillion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:07 pm
Without giving away any spoilers, I finally got a chance to watch the live action movie (saw it in parts on YouTube). The most emotional part is still when Shouji confessed to Hachi... but the very end of the movie (I don't know if it's the same as the manga) had me screaming "WHAT!? OMFG! THAT'S AWESOME!" This is another one of my favs...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:27 am
definitely when shouji cheating and hachiko sad  

LuvKameKazu

Robo-Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:36 pm
CloudYasha
=o! I thought the part where Nana broke the strawberry glasses was a sad part. Then you see Hachi cleaning it up and crying. sad

I was just about to say that!
Or the part where Takumi calls Nobu on Hachi's cell to tell him that Hachi is pregnant. Nana is good stuff.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:00 pm
The whole second half of it is emotional. The last umpteen chapters has left me feeling hollow, torn, and sad, waiting for the next to come out.  

Nafariously Ploted

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Mine was when:
> Ren was leaving to go to Tokyo and Nana jumped out of the train, crying.
> Hachiko found out about Sachiko and Shouji.
> Ren and Nana met in the hotel where Trapnest was resting after the concert.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:54 pm
I've read up to the latest NANA chapter in Cookie and my most emotional moment is still when Hachikou found out about Shouji and Sachiko. This is one of the few times a manga has made me want to actually hurt someone outright like that. >___>; I was definitely cheering Nana on to beat the crap out of Sachiko and Shouji but sadly, no go.  

Asano Rain

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 am
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Mine was when:
> Ren was leaving to go to Tokyo and Nana jumped out of the train, crying.
> Hachiko found out about Sachiko and Shouji.
> Ren and Nana met in the hotel where Trapnest was resting after the concert.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In that case... I would have to say when Hachi found out she was pregnant, and the huge ripple it caused. Or when Nana started to stress, and ended up with a hyperventilation problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:15 pm
I think the part where Nana basically choses Takumi over Nobu to be the saddest part ;_;  

Bluesaki

H0WL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:15 pm
Hm.. [Thinks.] When Nobu confessed his "love" for Hachi that one time. Oh my goodness I was so happy. Dx  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:29 pm
When the Ichigo glass broke...
...And when stupid Nana sat down with Hachi and Takumi to talk about the baby.  

tapioca d e l i g h t

iNibble v2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:18 pm
When Takumi asked Hachiko if they would get married, by far. So much forshadowing in that moment, I cried.

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff