.::[The.Official.Oldbies.Thread]::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia?
  Around February-June 2003! (Halo!)
  Around July-December 2003! (Mini's!)
  Around January-June 2004! (Chain Wallet!)
  Around July-December 2004! (Goti Clips!)
  I'm not an Oldbie! (2005-2006, etc..)
View Results

Lotte.Lenya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:38 am
I have two accounts. One is this one, which I have had since the 24th of November 2004 and the other is catz.on.mars which I have had since the 12th of July 2004. So I guess that makes me an oldbie, huh?

I horde items. I have never sold anything which I have purchased, I *now* sell items I get from the daily chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:31 pm
I joined August 29th 2003. xp

I wasn't really big time into Gaia and I'm not too good with looking ahead so I never really bought any of the good items. xp Ah well. I'm still proud of this account- it was my first, and it's still my main. 3nodding  

Glolite

Salmay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:33 pm
I joined April 2004. The first monthly item I got was the Hammi Hat. I regret selling my bear pjs.

I usually miss the Easter events cause I have to visit my mom, but I have managed to hit the Christmas events.

Quite by accident, I discovered that having a Monty Python discussion thread at Gaia parties is a great way to find all sorts of odd people.

ALBATROSS!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:38 pm
whee December '04.
Gosh, it's been that long.
I didn't really get any of the 'good' items except the bani clips when they were like 20k. I complained about that quest, but now they are so much more-- I wonder what was I complaining about. sweatdrop

ramandia

Miyuki Imatsu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:02 pm
Hii~! X3 I'm new to this guild, and recently just got reinterested in Gaia. I joined back on March 18th, 2003. I've only been hacked once, but managed to not lose anything because the person just wanted to impersonate me for some reason. >>; Didn't even say anything to get me banned either - it was a bit odd. The new items (particularly the cakes and sweets for housing) are what drew me back, and although the change in the layout of the art arena disappoints me and the number of n00bs on the forums scares me to death, I'm having a lot of fun. =D!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:59 pm
I originally joined February 2004.

My very first account was Nelis (now [Princess Lola])

My second account made was i_love_it (now Lady Vina)

This mule was made for exchanging but I get on it more than my others nowadays.

The first monthly item I ever got was the Angelic Pendant and boy did I hold onto that thing until just recently when I sold it for about 730k, it boggles my mind because way back when I bought it for just 8k on the marketplace.  

Evan Korken

A Nekkie Story

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:14 am
I joined back in March 04 (I think so can't remember). But started playing on june. When I was donated a angelic pendant. Still have it until now.

This is my first account on gaia. The another one was a mule to my breedable shop which doesn't succeed.

I don't really do much exchange now since I feel really bad about trading my borrowed penguins, seal slippers and my own horns for a human labcoat..
And now... its price is way below those items I trade it for. I am still working to get my horns back with my minishop. Since I don't own a credit card, and without a sharp future vision ..I sort of give up selling my stuffs. Only have 1 of each item. And that's it. I only buy new donation items if I like them since I don't earn a lot each year.

To conclude, I am the poorest oldbie ever!
My dream items are angelic sash and devil tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:57 am
I joined at the tail end of May in 2004, and got off to a good start.
My friend gave me the Penguin Slippers because they didn't look right on her avatar a few days after joining, and I bought the Nitemare Headband off someone for 10k when they were supposed to be priced at 30k.
I'm lucky I had such good friends, and now I'm wishing for an OMG, but I don't think I'll ever get it. ^^;;

Ze_Mole

Joiewe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:17 pm
hehehehehe

And here I thought 'Oldbies' were older Gaians! wink

I am a fairly newbie.......... and still learning a lot, but enjoying Gaia with my kids  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:11 pm
I joined in September of '03 on this account, I have had 1 account since then which I obtained in 04 as Hettia, I now use her as a mule and have moved back to my old account. I was unable to donate to gaia when I joined unfortunately, I wasn't able to donate until 05 when I recieved the prism butterfly mantilla and lunar cloak, some other items I sold when I left for six months in 05. I'm back and kicken though ready to meet people and get my chat on.  

DarkFae

Dargen WolfBlood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:55 pm
I joined the 8th of september 2003 on my main.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:21 pm
This account is actually my alt/mule. My main was in this guild as well, but dropped out for being in too many guilds! xd

My join dates are:

Main - Aug '03

This one - Dec '03

My main is now known as Celestia Whitesword, and her former names were Pretty Valkyrie Celestia and Angelic Celestia.

And the only other name I went by on this account is Arcanis Dio. ^^;;  

Nina Halford

melyssah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:25 pm
I joined in August of 2003. I've been hacked, and I lost all my stuff. But that's alright, because I'd rather be on Gaia for the forums. :3 I still do miss my baby seal slippers..  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:12 pm
I joined as Jade-Nova on April 18, 2004. ^^  

Pton32

UnicornPower

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:32 am
I joined December 2004, and I still come to this website everyday, which I sorta find sad, but hey, I can't help it if I'm addicted xD

I had two accounts, this one, and another I created in 2005 and made it my main account. But that one got hacked, and I lost it all. The account is still there ---> Bell_Hiyama

But I didn't give up, so I'm questing for everything I lost, and a little more xD
heart

~sighs~
Ah, it feels good to be an oldbie.

31: Oldbies, Exchangers, and Questors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out