Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Ron/Draco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:41 pm
This pairing utterly --utterly, I say!-- confuses me, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

I just think that the ship name is adorable -- the Weasel and the Ferret. Haha. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:23 pm
This is one of my favorite pairings!

You notice how Ron gets mad when Draco teases Harry, right? Ron's just jealous because he doesn't want Harry to have Draco to himself.. Obviously.  

Nolas

SDLKGNSDLKGSJ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:08 pm
Draco/Ron? Oh my god, yes please!
So darn cute. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 pm
I actually am not fond of this pairing mostly because I love to think of Draco and Harry together.

I think the only story I read with them in it was them as a side pairing.

It was in the story A White Coat For My Blond which is a HarryLucius pairing and is an amazingly awesome story.

It's also got a side pairing of SnapeBill too and their so cute!  

Josette27

Josette27

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 pm
After reading that story again, I decided that Ron and Draco were so cute and I took a leap and looked up more RonDraco fanfiction. ^_^

Any good recommendations anyone? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:39 pm
A big NO for me on this one.
I can only slash Ron with 3 people: Severus, Lucius, and Krum...and Weasleycest, but that's more for the smut.
Draco is too busy with Harry to bother with a Weasley anyways.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Josette27

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:05 am
Do you have any good Weasleycest or RonSeverus fics???

I love Weasleycest and sometimes I'm in the mood for DracoWeasleyTwins and HarryWeasleyTwins....Mmmm, they are so yummy to read. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 am
External Penetration
I can only slash Ron with 3 people: Severus, Lucius, and Krum...and Weasleycest, but that's more for the smut.

Exactly. -huffs-
Expect, I just don't slash Ron. -runs and hides- Don't hurt me! D:

StargemKitty

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 pm
StargemKitty
External Penetration

Exactly. -huffs-

I consider him best with Hermione, but if I HAVE to slash him those are the three I go for.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:29 pm
I also don't really see Ron and Draco together. I have read a story called The Triad which has Harry/D/R and it said they were like Sunrise Morning and Night together...[deep sigh] slashy goodness, I'd say... whee  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

WhiteLace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:03 pm
My OTP. ;] The way I see it, Draco hated Ron way before he hated Harry. It's in their blood!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:32 am
External Penetration
StargemKitty
External Penetration

Exactly. -huffs-

I consider him best with Hermione, but if I HAVE to slash him those are the three I go for.

I just need him with a girl, Hermione or not. I can't stand slashing Ronniekins, *sighs* just a problem of mine, I suppose.
Well, WeaselyCest with him might be the only thing that I could deal with...

Though I do like Ron turning over to Voldy, I love him bad. <3

StargemKitty

Harpsiccord

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:34 pm
StargemKitty
External Penetration
StargemKitty
External Penetration

Exactly. -huffs-

I just need him with a girl, Hermione or not. I can't stand slashing Ronniekins, *sighs* just a problem of mine, I suppose.
Well, WeaselyCest with him might be the only thing that I could deal with...

Though I do like Ron turning over to Voldy, I love him bad. <3

We shall have to lea you to some good tasting slash with Ronald. That boy is SO not heterosexual. Oh, they'd have you think he was, but he's not. He passes well what with the sports and the stupidity, but really he's as non-het as non-het can be.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:18 pm
I LOVES WEASEL/FERRET. I mean, as if it wasn't good enough just by the name. And of course, even though he's a "blood traitor" (to quote Draco) AND a sidekick, Ron's the top. I mean, he's always manlier (I hate that word) than Harry.

Harpsiccord
We shall have to lea you to some good tasting slash with Ronald. That boy is SO not heterosexual. Oh, they'd have you think he was, but he's not. He passes well what with the sports and the stupidity, but really he's as non-het as non-het can be.

Um... I kind of find that last part offensive. I mean, obviously I'm not hetero if I'm here, but still, it's like saying that Queer (Queer because I don't want to list all non-het sexualities) Guys can't be in sports, and that hetero guys can't be smart.  

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

misshii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:24 am
i've read draco/ron. it's WEIRD. "white slender fingers.." ughh creepy much? and they're enemies-enemies. poor against rich. no way. i prefer harry/draco. now that's something.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff