Submit

Clockwork_Creep

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:59 pm
After reading White Dwarf Issue 306, I realized it was the UK one...
sometimes living in the Us bites...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:31 pm
Good i like pirates and zombies... AND ZOMBIE PIRATES  

[.-God-.]

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:14 am
Wait, we can hire some of those guys as DoW? PLEASE say Queen Bess is on that list!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:59 am
Everlasting Chaos
Wait, we can hire some of those guys as DoW? PLEASE say Queen Bess is on that list!

You can only hire the normal zombie pirate mob, nothing else. The infamous Queen Bess can only be taken with the main list.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:38 am
Lt. Brookman
Everlasting Chaos

You can only hire the normal zombie pirate mob, nothing else. The infamous Queen Bess can only be taken with the main list.
gonk crying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:03 am
If you want DOW artillery, take Bronzino. The Queen Bess is an undead thing, so it would be only right to have it in the undead pirate army.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Super Jesus the Third

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:50 pm
cool. but would it work very well?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:55 pm
Lt. Brookman
If you want DOW artillery, take Bronzino. The Queen Bess is an undead thing, so it would be only right to have it in the undead pirate army.

First, I play Empire. I don't need some tiny pansy gun. xd
Second, you forget that Queen Bess was a stolen Empire Hellhammer Cannon.  

Everlasting Chaos

thallos belmont

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:35 pm
I am starting this army very soon, I just picked up my box of Empire Miltia and Box of Zombies. And I am using Johan the Knife(sp?) from the mordenhiem(sp?) section as my Luthor Harkon, but i am gonna VAMP-Him up alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:40 am
Can you say POTC rip-off?
btw, that is from GW oh-so-insistent on intelectual property...
another examples:
BubbleGum Crisis - crisis battlesuits
Sly Marbo - do the anagram
entire WH codex - Van Helsing the movie?  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Clockwork_Creep

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:08 am
Umm....

The concept of zombie sailors and pirates have been around for thousands of years. Yes, thats before Disney.

And Disney isn't exactly the most original either. " Lets bastardize old stories."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 pm
I tested this army for about a month. It didn't go so well for me... Half the black powder weapons blew up, the other half didn't hit anything. But, my dice rolls arn't ever the greatest. When the battle got to CC, I was wiped out, I lost to many zombies too fast, and then Luthor with his personality's thing realy screwed up, and went into brain lock the turn I was going to charge. So all in all, the army is realy just a converter's army. Or somone who realy knows how to play.  

Ruric Torrune

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 pm
I've never was interested in the whole pirate zombie thing. The list is good, but I still prefer the von Carsteins as far as vampires in Warhammer go.

@Von Evok, My advise to you is to check your dates, check your history, and shut up unless you know all the facts. Because zombie pirates have been told of since days of the Golden Age of Piracy with the tales of the Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones' Locker. Disney's movies you speak of are dumped down, and restating what was said earlier, "bastardized old stories" of the Brothers Grimm, or people who wrote their novels due to acid trips and crack, yes I'm talking about Alice in Wonderland. The Vampire Courts rulebook is based off of many different vampire tales through the ages such as Dracula by Bram Stoker, and Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu. I don't get the Sly Marbo anagram, or were you got the idea with BubbleGum Crisis, the Crisis Battlesuits look more like Gundams than those in BGC.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:06 am
Van Evok

Sly Marbo - do the anagram

surprised

You mean this isnt a little in joke, and its actually a massive case of copyright infingement?  

Stumpy2000

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:14 pm
bessy = there was a unit there  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items