heck yes
  damn you toasters of the world!
View Results

Hyatt-Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:49 pm
WWIII.

Are you ready?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:58 am
For me, I would say that a terrorist (that is accualy inteligent for once) would contaminate the colorado river with a viralgenic weapon causing mass panic across the west coast. Then contaminating the plains of the US and Ukraine causing global famine. After that both china and the US would be in such a firce competition for resources that war would be inevitable. in a normal situation, china would be competing with inda, however with such a panic along the west coast, china along with the other world superpowers would take advantage of the situation. once the united states cesces to exist, virtually all other countries in the world would have total economic and infastrucural collapse causing worldwide anarchist and anialationist movements.  

Shattenhund

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:46 pm
i would have to say......when a nucular war breaks out...or....of mealting...(global warming)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:57 pm
I think it would end....with everyone laughing at me when I die slowly in front of them, them saying you pathetic little boy...  

[B I T C H]

Bakurish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:14 pm
Theory 1: Due to global warming, weather patterns all over the world turn complete opposites; hurricanes in Colorado, tornado's in Japan, and most importantly, the poles melting. Everyone is out of their comfort zone because of this irregular weather behavior and start to panic, trying to bypass this event by trying to the moon to escape Earth's fate the in their panic, the Earth explodes.

Theory 2: Think "War of the Worlds". Giant, sixty foot tall alien robots fall from the sky via cold lightning and start obliterating the human race to ash. Eventually, humans will become extinct and viola; the world has ended. 3nodding

*Note that these theories are extremely flawed because they came a corrupted image in my corrupted mind that has been heavily edited to be pg-13.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:18 pm
Personaly i like the thought of ending it myself. That or we end up making clones that are evil and kill us in the conquest of being the supperiors beings.  

Drifter_Xwolf

AuronT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:51 pm
I wasn't really impressed with the pseudo science in the special that brought this up into the collective semi-conciousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:54 pm
And it won't. . .

God's losing, but it's slow the damn fool is stubborn after all.

evil I'm Winning evil

In the "end" I'll be running things,

So there won't be an end. after all if you could set everything right finally why would you end it?  

AuronT

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:36 pm
-sigh- I've noticed many people stuck with nuclear weapons and global warming due to nuclear weapons, and terrorists. Oh, don't forget meteors and aliens ^_^

This just seems all to common.
Now, I nocited someone said something about an I, Robot style end, which I find much more apporpriate that something human made would end humans.
Note: Nuclear weapons was an idea created by humans, but the atoms were already there for us to split apart. While as with technology, we combine numerous resources to get one said reaction. Similar, but highly different.

Now, I personally feel that man actually will have no bearing whatsoever on the end of the earth, nor aliens.

I simply think that the earth will just one day die off due to a highly advanced genetical mutation that spreads throughout carbon-based life forms: All living substances on earth are based on carbon.

So, it will be a long way off, but highly possible.

Now, these are my ideas on how I could conquer earth and have fun:

Use plastic technology to cover earth in a ball that is about 500 feet thick. Now, this may seem like a bunch of plastic, which it is, but it is a plastic that is one complete ball. And a sphere is capable of spreading pressure all over it's surface, allowing for a lot of pressure to be exserted, but have no affect.

Then, with that said, I will use a series of high power vaccumm-style systems to change the movement of wind and heat.
This is damaging, for many cultures depend on wind for power, movement of seeds for plants, and to help the rain come about, due to wind, which will also be under my control.

Then to top it off (Oxygen factories were mentioned, which is what I was going to plan on) I would then find a way to control all of the earth's breathable oxygen. Say, for example, fill the air with to much nitrogen and carbon dioxide. Then, I would use the factories, and charge every country money for their air based on a person-to-land ratio, which is based on the countries population, and land size.

Allowing me to dominate the economy, bankrupt super powers, rid of third world countries that are constantly in turmoilous wars, and finally solve pollution.

This would be a global dictatorship.
Then, to top this completely off: During my course of ownership, I wil have scientist working on a way to destory carbon atoms. Once they find the way, I will have it harnessed into every oxygen factory, and upon the moment of my death, a signal triggered from a RDIF computer chip in my heart, will send the signal to the factory computers to release the carbon cancelor.

Thus, end of the world, and earth.
Yet, all life will have a possility to regenerate slowly, since the water will be unafected by all of this since no carbon is in the atomic compound of water. Yet, all creatures in it will die off.

Fun, no?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces