Reply Extended Discussion
--- THINKTANK --- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:09 pm
How about a RP thread revolving around fantasy with creatures like elves, dwarves, centaurs and other magical critters among the like...
Just a thought  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:19 pm
Well right now I;m Tryign to juggle college and a job but since my Vamp RP fell through, I've been interested in trying out an RP based on Piers Anthony's Xanth books, does anyone know of which i sp[eak?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:25 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Well right now I;m Tryign to juggle college and a job but since my Vamp RP fell through, I've been interested in trying out an RP based on Piers Anthony's Xanth books, does anyone know of which i sp[eak?

I know those rather punny books. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:04 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

WOuldn't that be an Interesting Role play, if we got enough literate and creative people?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:48 am
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988

WOuldn't that be an Interesting Role play, if we got enough literate and creative people?
Hmm can't say I'm much of an RPer myself and haven't read the books but hey, I'd be up for it if people are forgiving of my RP newbie status.
I'm on the look out for new books so I'll beep my eyes open for those *notes down author and title*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:26 pm
Order, order.
Alright I have called you all here today for a very important discussion.
While it is true that the forums are public, our members, which we have almost 500 of, need protection from outside influences. We have to make a stand, to show that while we are open to the public the security of the members is of up most important. So what I suggest is that we build a trench around the personnel's quators. We will need aproximatly 100 workers, working 12 hour shifts for nearly 2 months to build this trench. Afterwards we will not have to expand it until membership reaches 1000+, but we will also need to acquire more land then so lets not think about that now. Here are the blueprints of the trench I have in mind (This is the bridge section where members cross to the other side of the trench, this is more important as the rest of the trench is just a hole):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since the personnel building is self contained and doesn't need any outside utilities the conduit will be left empty and will be used so that we can fill our trench with blackned water and maybe mutated bass, from the Durem area, to scare off intruders.

Alright then, who wants to join the workforce? What brave Got Goth? members shall help with this massive project?
All work is charitable, we do not pay for your work.  

petLion

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:37 pm
Word!, you used AutoCAD.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:38 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Word!, you used AutoCAD.
Not only that but I even tutor students in how to use AutoCAD and SolidWorks.  

petLion

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:41 pm
PetLion
Dr_lecter1988
Word!, you used AutoCAD.
Not only that but I even tutor students in how to use AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

AutoCAD was easy to use, if you messed with it enough you learned it all in about 30 to 90 minutes. I had trouble with 3DMax. I've not heard of SolidWorks.

(I say we move this to Chatbox.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:48 am
Knowing my luck, It'll just be me, forced to dig the entire trench.  

Ihiku

Kheket

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:53 pm
I dunno.... angel sanctuary is a pretty cryptic and gothic kinda thing.... maybe we could do something with that? ^^""  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:15 pm
Since we're thinking... which is nicer on the eyes.

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Niraco

Thick Voode

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:26 pm
# 1  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:05 am
Since many people like to RP (it seems) I suggest an RP subforum so that they may create their own RPs and participate in various RPs created by their peers. I wouldn't RP because I am retired but it would be nice to sit back and watch.  

Lady_Threnody

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:19 am
Niraco
Since we're thinking... which is nicer on the eyes.

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff