Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Why do you like anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inukitsy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:49 pm
i like anime bacause its got awsome graphics and i like it for the humor yaoi and action!lots more but im tired so bye bye  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:49 am
i like anim for 2 things its graphics and well how cool it is and violent (sometimes)  

litle_JJ

Orochi`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:30 am
Anime started out as a way for me to escape from reality. If I didn't have anime at that point in my life I would have gone crazy probably. I got more and more into it and discovered this whole awesome world connected to it (music, manga, websites, games, cons etc) I've always given up on my obsessions not too long after they start but I'm proud to say I've been Otaku for over 5 years now ^o^

Anime has great storylines and characters. Characters in anime I believe are far deeper than any american cartoon character although I'm not denying the existance of a lot of generic/idiotic anime but it's all great fun either way~
Not to mention the look anime has is much more appealing to me heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:40 am
teh action the drama and the funny faces... blaugh  

Turn-Based Addict

Backwoods Phantom

__X__Naomi__X__

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:08 pm
i like anime cuz its like animated manga  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:48 pm
Ahh, there are too many reasons.

I've been watching anime since I was seven or so, back when I didn't even know it was called anime. I think I was originally drawn to it because it was animation -- when I was a kid, I wasn't too concerned with character development, artwork, or storylines.

But as I got older, I learned to appreciate all of this.

I love how in-depth the storylines can get. Sometimes so much so where if you miss just a single episode, you can get really lost with what's going on. Even though sometimes that's not always a good thing...

The animation and detailed artwork is also gorgeous, when the effort is put into it. I love watching 'pretty' anime.

Character development is also a plus. It helps when you can actually really get to know the characters, relate to them, and care when something bad happens.

Sometimes it's almost like watching an animaed soap-opera.

I also love anime for the voice actors. Some of them have cute/funny/sexy/etc voices and I love listening to them.

pandearing

Shy Inquisitor

Shira-01

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:20 am
blaugh I like anime!! I dont have an anwser to your question....maybe its because I love it how anything can happen and it often does.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:48 pm
Since I'm just an only child...When I was young, the TV is my company. ^_^;; So I get to watch it a lot and have grown to love it.  

Maybe Sweet

kurikai tokshima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:09 pm
I like anime because i am lazy and don't pick up any kinds of books except school books and i am to lazy to read so watching anime is like reading and watching tv well in my case there is never anything real good on and then well i guess when you find that right anime for you just get hooked my was cowboy bebop and . hack  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 am
There are probably many reasons I like anime. One is how they draw them and the actions they do with the effects. There are the funny moments and sad moments and they make so realistic with the music in the background. I guess there are more but these are the main reasons I like about anime.  

kp_anthony

[[Insane.Perfection]]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:38 pm
Compared to almost all animation, the graphics are great, the plot is deeper and the characters are deeper and more alive than in any other ficticious story, and even some real ones. I like Anime because it frees me from the boundries this world forces us into and allows us to see outside the box.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:30 am
i do not know BUT i just am a big anime lover and i grew up watching it blaugh  

darth_lord_vader

ChanceOfRayne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:39 am
I am a fan of anime because it makes me happy to watch it. The same reason I like baseball, football, and video games. Anime is a part of me, and something I enjoy. Why do I enjoy it? The artwork appeals to me, the stories are usually deep and interesting, or they can even be insanely weird and non existant. Watching anime is a good stress relief for me, and always keeps me smiling. Except Berserk and Eva. They freaked me the hell out haha. Anyways, Yeah man. Why do YOU like teh anime wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:08 pm
the reason I like Anime.......dang that's a hard one.....well, for starters, the well thought out plot and it can get pretty funny (in my head when I say anime can be funny the first guy the comes to mind is Jiraiya from Naruto biggrin ) the graphics rule, it's just something you look forward to. it's hard to describe, kinda like the type of hard that is when you try to explain to a girl why you like them, that's the kinda hard to describe example i'm speakin' of..... but, overall, it just rocks. and hopefully, it will continue to rock for years and years to come.  

Kuro Fukai

sunlight84

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:56 pm
that's hard...I guess it's because it's funny to watch, and cause it's animated manga.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff