Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:53 pm
I layed on my boat,asleep for a day,seeing that there was no land in sight,I trusted the seas to float me ashore...only to find myself in a dark place. "...Damn the seas,DAMN THEM!",I yelled,as I threw small hard pebbles. Suddenly,large dark figures began to arise from the ground,with huge yellow glowing eyes. "D'aw,crap,where's Pretzel? Dammit! He has my weapons...Ugh...this stick will do...",I said,grasping a little pathetic stick.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:56 pm
Kira was sitting on the beach watching Jason fight she sat there and laughed standing up slashing them in one fast motion "your gonna need to be better then that" she said looking at him coldly  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:01 pm
With a rush of air, the sleek ship landed on the wide expanse of grass outside the school, and a small, black door on the underside of the cockpit extended to the ground. The floating platform waited for Rinkota to step onto it, before lowering to the ground. Rinkota held her hand out to her side, and with a flash of deep purple shadow, her keyblade, The Dreamweaver, materialized in her hand. Rinkota looked up to the cockpit window, and gave a cold nod to the questioning nobodies withing the drivers seat. The ship lifted, and took off into orbit. "So I'm finally here." Rinkota said, resting her keyblade behind her neck, and using it to hold up her arms. She began the walk to the front doors of the school, wondering what classs would be like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:02 pm
"Feel teh might of a Lv.1 trainee...crap,doesn't that mean I'll be horribly raped by these lil 'fella? Argh! I curse myself for decreasing my morale....One thing to do...KAMI-KAZE!",I said,running stupidly into the mob,hopelessly getting the crap beaten outta me.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:05 pm
Hikari just shrugged and disappeared into the darkness and was on the boat that is going to the school and she saw Rinkota but she just looked away and looked to the sky thinking about her parents and how they are depending on her to give demons a better name  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:13 pm
Rinkota turned her head, noticing Hikari. She shrugged, and returned her attention to the school. "Looks like the other students have already begun to arrive." She murmered, extending her wings behind her as she got used to the temperature around her. Due to the conditions required to keep the Control Chips of her Nobodies functioning, she had to keep a constant chill in her Gummi ship. Here, however, the temperature was warm and enjoyable. She sighed, soaking in some sunlight.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:17 pm
Hikari turned to see Rinkota with her wings open she made an evil look at her seeing dark angels made her mad she came over to Rinkota "put those away" she said coldly with her blades in her hands "go to hell where you belong"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:20 pm
Rinkota smirked, a cold glint in her eye. "And who's going to make me, little miss priss?" She taunted, spreading her black wings high above her head. A few stray feathers floated down, landing on Hikari's shoulder. She held her keyblade at her side, the other black-gloved hand resting on her hip.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:24 pm
Hikari looked at the feather and it started to burn "you dont belong here" she said flicking the feather off her shoulder Hikari flipped the blades so they pointed away from Rinkota "I will make you" she said runnign very fast and landed behind her back to back  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:26 pm
Rinkota grinned. 'Action Already....' She thought, pulling her keyblade into an attack stance. Hikari's moves were quick, but Rinkota had trained for all types of battle. This was her first real-world experience, though. She whirled around, using the flat side of the dark keyblade as a shield. "What do you have against my kind?" She said, in a cold but steady voice.  

Valley-of-Death

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:27 pm
Rei walked up to the doors her ears forward and her tail swishing, "So others are arriving?" Her electric gaze landed on Rinkota.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:29 pm
Hikari turned her head only looking at Rinkota with black cat eyes "you are like the heartless useless" she said moving forwards turning around facing Rinkota "dark angels they dont desirve to go to hell its much too good for you go back to where you belong heaven" she said standing there lifting her blades into the air then down to her side moving quickly  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:36 pm
Rin's golden brown eyes narrowed at the insult. She had been on peace missions with her parents before, she knew the stinging cruelty of hatred. She could take the insults, the rage. But nobody has taken it as far as drawing weapons. Rinkota tossed the keyblade in her hands, flashing the razor-sharp blade that accented the dangerous quality of the weapon. "Petty insults. They don't bother me. I belong here as much as you. If you had any sense in that feline brain of yours, you'd have realized this, since I carry a Keyblade." She said, holding her stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:38 pm
Rei just stared at them her dark keyblade, which she named the WolfFang, hanging loosely in her right hand at her side.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:40 pm
Hikari's face scruntched up at what Rinkota said she grinded her teeth and her teeth got fangs "die" she said tripping Rinkota on the ground she put up her blades ready to strike but then noticed someone she stepped away looking at the person bitting her lip till it blead  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff