Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
The Correct Term? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:22 pm
I really need to make a cookie graphic of my own. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:22 pm
phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai
Life sucks. You can get a helmet or a cookie. Me? I like the cookie. Chocolate Chip for the win.
sigified!
~Pwns.~  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:23 pm
Although- one should note that the lack of helmet and the resulting head trauma explain a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:46 pm
reagun ban
Elfin Brill
There is nothing wrong with the "I'm still figuring this all out" catagory... xp

The "I'm still figuring this all out" category is one of the most important.

The first step towards learning, is realizing that one still has much to learn. ninja  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:11 pm
Fiddlers Green
reagun ban
Elfin Brill
There is nothing wrong with the "I'm still figuring this all out" catagory... xp

The first step towards learning, is realizing that one still has much to learn. ninja
I'm also a big fan of feeding people to the beasties of "Hard Knocks".

But then, I learned to swim by being chucked into the deep end of the pool... covered in fire ants if I recall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:13 pm
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
reagun ban
Elfin Brill

But then, I learned to swim by being chucked into the deep end of the pool... covered in fire ants if I recall.
All I can say to that is OW.

And it is nice that your posts are refreshingly direct. I hate it when people beat around the bush or suger coat things.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:19 pm
Dragon_Witch_Woman
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
reagun ban
Elfin Brill

All I can say to that is OW.

And it is nice that your posts are refreshingly direct. I hate it when people beat around the bush or suger coat things.
Ah. Thanks.

And it's true by the way. As a tot I managed to fall into a Fire Ant hill, my dad tossed me into the water.

I don't think he would have let me drown though. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:45 pm
TeaDidikai

Hmmm...
I'm not sure that is always best...
While ripping someone's head off wil cease tehm spouting nonsense, it is just as likely to aleinate them from the truth by identifying said truth with the hostility with which it is presented.
I would rather save the Hard Knocks for after someone has proven their skull can be penetrated by nothing less. ninja  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:40 pm
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai

Hmmm...
I'm not sure that is always best...
While ripping someone's head off wil cease tehm spouting nonsense, it is just as likely to aleinate them from the truth by identifying said truth with the hostility with which it is presented.
I would rather save the Hard Knocks for after someone has proven their skull can be penetrated by nothing less. ninja
Ah- but at the same time, are you not the one who suggests that each must find their way to knowledge?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff