Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha: The Ultimate RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:19 pm
Kaede looked at Kira. "Do you know what this is? It's a demon under a special seal. More specifically, a demon High Lady who has a very nasty temper."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:53 pm
Kira shook her head slowly but still watched the old woman "No, I didn't know that."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Kaede closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. "Very few would be able to escape her wrath. Only those in her favor would be able to do so. Except for the one whom she seeks revenge."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:22 pm
Kira blinked "Oh... Why does she want revenge?"  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:24 pm
Kaede gave her a look of disbelief. "You mean, you don't know about the legend of Hanochi, the Voice of the North?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:29 pm
Kira shook her head "No, I've never heard of it before. It might be because I'm always traveling never staying in one place for very long."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:43 pm
Kaede sighed. "It's a very long tale. Normally, it's told to children to make behave and obey their elders." She chuckled. "And often it is very effective."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:47 pm
Kira smiled "I'm not surprised. All you have to do is tell them a tale that scares them a bit to get them to do what they're told. My mother used to do that with me."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:54 pm
Kaede smiled grimly. "Yeah, it's like that. Only with this Lady, she almost completely destroyed the Western Lands."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:58 pm
Kira's face flushed a bit "She really did that? Whoa..."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:01 pm
Kaede chuckled again. "Yes, and I never thought I would see something like that again. But if Sesshomaru comes here, the seal will automatically be broken."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:05 pm
Kira smiled a bit "I've heard of him before... He's supposedly a ruthless, cold and heartless dog demon. But hopefully he won't come here otherwise we might all be doomed."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:08 pm
"I wouldn't say that. It all depends on how fast you can run or how well you can flatter people. But this tale has been floating around for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if he was heading this way, to see if the stories are true."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:12 pm
"Yeah, I guess so... I'm still slightly confused on why she would want revenge againest Sesshomaru."  

lol3131

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 pm
"His father forced them into an arranged marriage."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items