Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi That Should NOT Exist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaele

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:57 pm
....Minesweeper?
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Aw damn, I came across something that was worse than Minesweeper...

Shigeru Miyamoto x creator of MGS (his name escapes me atm)

For the most part, real people yaoi is just a no-no. NO just no. crying  

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

Riosin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:49 pm
Aeronwyn
Rio Ri
Am I the only one who was too scared to click the 'Bible' section on ff.net? I mean...GAWD. *barfs*

*Looks sheepish* I've read it. It's not that bad actually... smile

...I don't trust you. xp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:30 pm
MinaMouse
Have you ever come across a yaoi that just plain should not exist?

I sure as hell have. I really wish I hadn't too.

Floating around in the internets somewhere, I came across a historical fanfiction story, about how Malcom X went into a time machine and ended up getting it on with Beethoven.

It's like they pulled two names out of a hat and just went with it. What makes it worse though, is it was really well written and thought out and all that, you could tell it took time to write.

I tell ya, I gave up yaoi for about 4 entire months after that little incident.

Some of these pairings just make my brain hurt when I try to comprehend them. MINESWEEPER yaoi, of the mines gangraping the smiley face, Pikmin yaoi, of Olimar and Louie... EW EW EW EW EW! I'm an open minded person, but seriously, yaoi between the pot that called the kettle black? Just no. Do. Not. Want.
Malcom x and Beethoven, that sounds hella funny , nasty, but funny xD  

RemAurion

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Garnet233

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:40 pm
There was a yaoi anime I saw once I hated simply because I hated how the characters were drawn....

Their shoulders were SO broad and their waist/hips slender.

When I say broad I mean like un-naturally so! It was creepy!

I also hate when they have extremely pointy chins. Where did this come from? ;_; it makes me sad.

Harry Potter yaoi should always equal a no-no. Sorry.

I think that's about all <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:41 pm
Garnet233
There was a yaoi anime I saw once I hated simply because I hated how the characters were drawn....

I also hate when they have extremely pointy chins. Where did this come from? ;_; it makes me sad.

You could be talking about either the first part of the Teacher's Lounge OVA or Level C.  

Riosin

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:15 pm
Ok, now I have finally finished having my brain imploded by the minesweeper thing, I'll contribute more.

I hate any Harry Potter slash pairings that involve Ron. I hate Ron, plain and simple.
On the Harry Potter slash thing, something that should never be done: Harry/dead-body-of-James. So, so, so wrong. It takes a great deal to make me squicked, and that squicked me out more than anything I've ever read/seen/heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:20 pm
Rio Ri
Garnet233

You could be talking about either the first part of the Teacher's Lounge OVA or Level C.

After School In The Teacher's Lounge. That was it! Thanks for reminding me.

Or should I say...AH! Thanks ><;; Hehe. Just kidding, at least now we have a name ^^

Level C wasn't that bad, I didn't mind seeing that ^^  

Garnet233

Neon-exe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:05 am
Ok... that minesweeper things is... weird. Anyway, like Garnet 233, I really disliked the art in 'After School In The Teacher's Lounge'. I watched it, but it's not very pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:07 am
gonk
... ...

gonk

Minesweeper yaoi!?

*Dies*

.Stupid.and.Contagious.

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:26 am
ShadowedMoonlight
I hate any Harry Potter slash pairings that involve Ron. I hate Ron, plain and simple.
On the Harry Potter slash thing, something that should never be done: Harry/dead-body-of-James. So, so, so wrong. It takes a great deal to make me squicked, and that squicked me out more than anything I've ever read/seen/heard.

I know, it has to be about the grossest thing ever! Lol.

I'm surprised at how many people dislike Harry Potter slash, I love the fandom - it's the best. The only thing I would say against it is the seemingly high popularity of incest (eg. Lucius/Draco, Fred/George, Sirius/Regulus). It's just not my thing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:19 am
Really... I don't want to think about it. Some of the ones named already make me shudder... *shudders* Now that I think of it though... my friend made a fanfiction called Demented Love (Harry Potter). It was Hagrid/Harry. I never read it. Truth be told... when she told me about it I was freaking out. I think it was more of a parody... I'll have to check. Actually, I don't want to. ; ;  

The Saddened Watchman

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:37 am
any fanfic of goku and vegeta is a big NO NO!!! evil  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:29 am
Actually, most fan-slashings fall into the 'things I can't stand' category. It's like... well, I just don't like stuff that breaks canon.  

Lucca Ashtear

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:02 pm
first things first...... minisweeper yaoi = burning_eyes

now that that's done, kids next door yaoi shouldn't exist. ever. period.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff