Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:08 pm
Fiddlers Green
The fact that they let you keep the Pagan and Proud sticker was a show of at least acceptance, if not support for your religious inclinations.

I think so too. What seems to be the problem is the inflammatory nature of the particular comics. That seems to be them watching out for you. You are supposed to be going to school to learn, not to be creating conflict with your binder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:12 pm
Nuri
You are supposed to be going to school to learn, not to be creating conflict with your binder.
I can't say I completely agree with this.

If all school was for was study, the whole of the nation could be home schooled with less expense at the tax payers.

However- School is by it's nature, training in social dynamics and the establishment of personal identity. In so far as that has been shown time and again in Psych and Soc 101- one does go to school to cause conflict with one's binder. twisted  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:19 pm
TeaDidikai
Nuri
You are supposed to be going to school to learn, not to be creating conflict with your binder.

If all school was for was study, the whole of the nation could be home schooled with less expense at the tax payers.

However- School is by it's nature, training in social dynamics and the establishment of personal identity. In so far as that has been shown time and again in Psych and Soc 101- one does go to school to cause conflict with one's binder. twisted

How about more to the point, figuring out the difference between good conflict and bad.

Where does taking inflammatory comics lie in there?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:02 pm
What happened here? Invisible cartoons? sweatdrop  

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:11 pm
Elfin Brill
What happened here? Invisible cartoons? sweatdrop

there wer some comics posted... from the Oh My Gods series I believe...
they have been removed now. confused
Basically it was a discourse on someone's parent's telling them they couldn't put certain (questionably inflammatory) comics on their school binder as decoration. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:15 pm
Ah, and the person who started this topic wasn't to glad with the replies, so he deleted his enties? ninja (Just a wild guess)  

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:19 pm
That would seem the case. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:13 pm
you guys are so nice! thanks the issue is resolved no help from you stare  

MOD66

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:58 pm
Twack

You're welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:02 pm
Twack
Aren't we a nice little agnst-muffin? If you wanted us to stroke your ego by telling you that you are absolutely right bedcause you're teh 0ppr3553dz0rz, you came to the wrong place. You ask for someone's opinion, and most of us will give it to you, despite if it's the answer you want to hear or not. Stop contradicting your intentions by being ungrateful.  

Kal Eldritch

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:27 pm
It's the content of your binder that counts, not the stickers you have on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:03 am
Nuri
TeaDidikai
Nuri

How about more to the point, figuring out the difference between good conflict and bad.

Where does taking inflammatory comics lie in there?
It's not the quality, but the practice that is needed at this point. It would be nice if it were based on quality, but quality will come with internal personal growth that is not directly tied to the establishment of identity.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces