MetalliMegaSlaye's favorite band is:
  Metallica
  Megadeth
  Slayer
  The Carpenters? LOL!
View Results

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:32 pm
usually when people mess with me its people who think to much and they ask stupid questions like..."whats with the chain and the black all the time?..thats not nomal"..so i just said "what is normal?"..and he said..blahblahblah..and this was in the middle of class..so we kept argueing ove this and my teeacher and class mates just listened in...another time..my teacher mass talking abot..for some reason..social "clicks" or how ever you spell it and she goes though a bunch of them and goth comes up and everone in the class stared at me and said my name....i was so...alone...other than that...people just make fun of me..like the normal kinda "put downs"...cuz i'm a big kid..not fat..just big..so...those kinda things and usually i just pretend like i'm gonna punch them and they back off for a week or so...or i just make up a quick come-back  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:32 pm
nothing, I know I'm cooler than them, because they always have to come bother poor me in groups. then I givem the bird and walk away as they get mad.

then I laugh.  

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:35 pm
Iga-Ninja
nothing, I know I'm cooler than them, because they always have to come bother poor me in groups. then I givem the bird and walk away as they get mad.

then I laugh.

done that a couple of times..but sometimes they are stupid and just take a verbal swing at me and my gothy friends at once and then we all just stand up and stare at them...evilly...and one of my friends hissed at them..like a cat  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:38 pm
lol I:
A) look at them like they're the idiot
B) use a totally lame ineffective comeback
C) use an effective and way over-used comeback
D) use an effective and original comeback
E) have my big brother (un-related, and illegally adopted by me) take a step up and scare the crap out of them.

As it is, no one really messes with me too much, so I normally only resort to letter A.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Shattenhund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:53 am
For some reason people dont mess with me. It probly has something to do the fact that the last person who did got picked up by the troat and thrown across the hall headfirst into a locker. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:17 am
People don't really mess with me. If someone does I ignore them.  

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:15 pm
When people mess with me, how I deal with them depends on my mood as well as exactly how they were messing with me.

Perverts usually get a nice heel to the nether regions(I'm generally a pacifist, but I don'texactly want people flipping up my skirts...).

If somes trying to mess with my mind, I play mind games with them, and utterly confuse them.

If they're just being a generic childish a*****e I just refuse to acknowledge thier existance.

It all works out quite nicely! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:45 pm
Well, seeing as i could take on half of my school at one time, people tend to avoid me, so i avoid them and it all works out.  

Shomu 1025

undiscovered_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:05 pm
MetalliMegaSlaye
When people mess with you... What are your coarse of actions?
beat the s**t outta them... lol, but seriously  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:21 pm
If its some random person that i dont know
I just do something that will make them run away *give them leaves as a present, cuss them out, take apic with them and tell them I am putting it on myspace*

but if it's someone i know
"why dont you like Jesus, b***h?"
"HIIIIIIIIII!!!! Will you be my BEST FRIEND!!! *giggles*"

that usually makes them go away, until the next time.
I use hyperness to ward of my enemys!
MUWAHAHhAHA mrgreen  

AcidDropper

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:51 pm
If they mess with me I (a) ignor them (b) Make them think that I'm a few cards short of a full deck, or if all else fails (C) total mind ******** (my fav)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:11 pm
Shattenhund
For some reason people dont mess with me. It probly has something to do the fact that the last person who did got picked up by the troat and thrown across the hall headfirst into a locker. stare

After my heart man, after my heart.
Shomu 1025
Well, seeing as i could take on half of my school at one time, people tend to avoid me, so i avoid them and it all works out.

Call me, and I'll take on the other half.

Usually, I just twist their words and prove that they have no idea about things, I rarely insult people(non-friends anyways). I almost always brush off thing and walk away, occasionally I'll flip them off over my shoulder. The last guy to try do anything (shoved me from behind, almost into the door of my locker) I spun around (stylish in retrospect) and picked him up by the collar with on hand, and smiled while looking him in the eyes.

I'm tall, skinny, but I can pull of any persona I want or need, the leather jacket and huge black boots help. I have no fear, of anything, and people can usually tell that I have 'confidence', or, thats what they take it as.  

Dorian Requiem

lest_redemtion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:20 pm
i would either beat the s**t out of them and if i couldnt i would go to their house with a few freinds and beat the s**t out of them infront of their family.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:42 pm
Crow Czraina of the Sand
Most of the time when someone messes with me, my friend is the one who messes with them. In others words...I have someone there to protect me.

i love your signature. it should be on a bilboard for the world too see. stare  

Henneth Annun
Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas