Reply Role Play
Legendary Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:31 pm
"just call me shadow..." rayn said carefully. She had betrayed the ice kingdom recently she was alwayz careful in making up names when she went there and very careful in concealing herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:33 pm
Haruko turned "dont ever return to the ice kingdom or next time Ill kill you" Haruko said with a deep voice she turned to look at Rayn "thats a promise" she said her eyes turning red Haruko turned quickly hoping she didnt see her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:37 pm
"I saw your eyes....you have an explanation no doubt," Said rayn looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:38 pm
Haruko just stood there clutching her fist till they bleed "its none of your concern" she said starting to walk away  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:40 pm
"remember i can activate my power and put a restrain on you....if you don't want to end up like the others i suggest you take care of that" with that rayn ran into the water lands.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:42 pm
Haruko turned and watched her go into the water lands "what does she plain to do there" she said following her with her head down  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:45 pm
She stopped in the water lands walking up to who looked like the head soldier of the army of water. "have you got the information?" said the leader gruffly. "yes..." replied rayn. " They plan to attack this land toonight when your festival is going." "good girl.You are useful shadow" He said. He handed her gold and she walked off thinking Enough to feed both clans...this is good  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Haruko saw that and she went up to the man and killed him with her sword "a man like that doesnt diserve to live" she said with her head down "to use someone that is neutral right" she said putting up her head with blood on her face and clothes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:52 pm
Rayn walked into her village. Both lived in peace and harmony once they saw rayn come in with gold they shouted with joy. They dispersed it among themselves and went out to get necessary things. Only rayn and the males of the village went to hunt for food.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:54 pm
Haruko followed Rayn "what a lovely village" she said looking around and she ran into Rayn cuz she wasnt paying attention  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:58 pm
She quickly pulled Haruko down. "don't scare my prey!" she whispered harshly. She watched the deer and attacked. " looks like were going to have a feast toonight!!" Many of the men brought deer, antelope and moose to eat. They had fresh vegetables and began to cook a wonderous meal. Warm bread dawned the tables All sorts of juices to drink and fresh clear water as well. They all sat down to eat and rayn called haruko to eat beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:01 pm
"thank you" she said with the blood washed off "Ill pay you" she siad pulling out a huge bag of money  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:03 pm
" o no need" Rayn began to feel the shame she felt as she betrayed many kingdoms....her once new friends now her enemies. "Just enjoy the meal"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:04 pm
Haruko ate but felt that everyone was staring at her especially the men her face went red "um" she said quietly and poked Rayn "help" she whipered to Rayn  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:06 pm
"its ok" she said softly" its rare they ever see an outsider...especially from the ice realm." She continued to eat and drink.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff