Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:24 pm
Azreal instantly tenses as she does this. "What do you see?" he whispers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:26 pm
Haruka puts on an evil smile "were surrounded" she said looking up and demons were everywhere in the trees "this should be fun" Haruka said bursting out in laughter  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:27 pm
"You know, if you weren't so pretty I'd probably think you were crazy," Azreal muttered with a smirk. He drew his blade out just as quickly as he had before. "Oh well, let the masacre begin."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:30 pm
Haruka jumpt into the air wings behind her a few demons followed her more worried about Azreal then her "thats all for me thats not nice" she said taking her blade and killing them all landing on the ground the demons left nothing behind she landed right next to Azreal "next" she said with a smile  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:33 pm
"Heh, my turn," Azreal replied with an evil grin gracing his lips. Several demons were charging him, but he didn't even bother to draw his blade. In a blur of motion he was behind them, his blade drawn and blood trailing down it. The demons all fell to the ground lifelessly. Azreal then turned back to her. "You know, you'd think they'd eventually get the idea to send in stronger demons...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:36 pm
"thats for sure" Haruka went back to her sad face "i wish they send one of them" she said gripping her hands till they blead "one of the demons that killed my family" she said looking at the ground bangs covering her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:38 pm
Azreal sheathed his sword and silently walked over to her. Never being one for showing emotions, he couldn't help but allow his emotions to steep through when it came to her. He lifted her chin with his hand so that she was looking him in the eyes. "In time.... Do not worry. They will send them. I know. Remember, I used to be one of them. You will get your chance for revenge as shall I."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:40 pm
Haruka turned from him and smacked Azreal in the face "dont touch me" she said angrly leaving "I know you were one of them blocking away your past" she said stopping next to him then leaving  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:41 pm
"If she only knew," Azreal muttered before turning around. "Where are you going to now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:43 pm
"Away" Haruka said looking at the ground still angry blood trailing everywhere "just leave me alone for now catch up later" she said leaving  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:45 pm
*I wonder what upset her more, the fact that once again she wasn't able to find the ones she was searching for...or the fact that the one she found she can't kill* Azreal thought. He looked down at the and he had held or chin with. *Or was it the simple fact that I over stepped my bounds and showed some concern for her. Thats all it is isn't? It's just concern and....noting more....*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:48 pm
Haruka stopped "dont ever do that again" she said turning looking at him with no expresion on her face "Ill kill you" she said a tear rolling down her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:51 pm
Only once had Azreal ever seen her cry before. That was during their first encounter the day her family was killed. The fact that she allowed a tear to fall down her face now made his normal expressionless face falter. He hesitated only a second before appearing in front of her. "Why?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:54 pm
Haruka turned and began to leave "i wont lose anyone again" she said leaving the tear fell from her face to the ground "if i dont have anyone i wont lose anyone" she said with no emotion giving up on her humanity and her wings appeared behind her even though she wasnt flying  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:55 pm
"Do you fear losing me, Haruka?" Azreal asked softly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff