Submit

Read them?
  Yes
  No
  Just here for the poll---gold
View Results

El Laberinto del Fauno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:48 am
I absolutely love them, I jsut wish his new book would come out, they are incredibly well made and everything has a background he has in a way created a world full of everything to make it real  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:44 pm
Yes, he's like the second Tolkien! And I heart Nynaeve too. She's funny! Plus - she's hot! Come on, even Valan Luca thought so.  

Galadedrid Damodred

Ayla Skye

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:10 pm
Actually I kinda like Matt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:06 pm
I like Mat too. Rand is getting annoying though.  

Claudia de Lenfent

El Laberinto del Fauno

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:10 am
Yer I love Mat and perrin and Rand sometimes, Logans is turning into quite a cool dude too  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:18 am
I would love to be able to use the one power. whee  

Ayla Skye

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:49 pm
You mean you cant?! Silly girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:49 am
Ayla Skye
I'm in the middle of the tenth book now. There good but sometimes too drawn out and I get a little bored and need to take a break.
I just started the 11th book. I agree though about it being drawn out at parts. There are parts in the series that are so riviting, but then suddenly the next chapter starts and "The Age of Legends""The Wheel Weaves as The Wheel Wills" blah blah blah happens again. Over all though I do love the series.  

janegreenajah

Claudia de Lenfent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:16 pm
That's why I just skip the opening and closing paragraphs. If it's the same...then why read it for the 12th time?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:31 pm
Claudia de Lenfent
That's why I just skip the opening and closing paragraphs. If it's the same...then why read it for the 12th time?

Because you'll get a happy feeling once you've correctlly recited their entirity from memory. blaugh  

Hezhi

janegreenajah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:53 pm
Who would be your favorite character in this series? I would have to say Min. I really like her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:37 pm
janegreenajah
Who would be your favorite character in this series? I would have to say Min. I really like her.

Min is okay, but I really prefer Perrin above all...Probabally because he reminds me of Fitz, who reminds me of Nighteyes, who in turn reminds me of from Kouga[I know that's spelt wrong!] Inuyasha...I think I have a small obsession with wolves...  

Hezhi

janegreenajah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:21 pm
I like Perrin also. My husband kind of reminds me of him. (Huge muscles, a sweet guy, thinks before he acts). I also like Egwene. Does anyone like her?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:21 pm
I like her. Poor Gawyn...chasing her about...My favorite is Nynaeve though. She reminds me of...me.  

Claudia de Lenfent

koorimefiregirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:49 pm
My main problem with the books is after a few books the characters' personalities got more extreme and by extention became overreactive. My favorite character is Lan with Nyneave second but she is just starting to go the way of the other characters. Egwene I will admit has stayed fairly consistent though.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff