Sex Pistols Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolita_Mana-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:43 pm
Well if you are souly basing everything you know about Sid and Nancy from the movie, not all of it is true. Even front man of the Sex Pistols Jonny Rotten said it is very inacturate.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:31 pm
I actually got into Sex Pistols after reading Nana... sweatdrop

I'm not that big of a fan of punk rock music, but the Sex Pistols (and some others) are really awesome.

floRENzaa

nanafan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:33 am
yeah usually movies exaggerate things like that. but i know that sid and nancy did do drugs..not sure to what extent though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:25 am
Well there is no debate weither did they use drugs or not or weither they were addicts or not. They were. I'm talking about stuff that happened in the movie.  

Lolita_Mana-sama
Vice Captain

I M K C

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:20 pm
The Sex Pistols were a good punk band. This is a good thread 3nodding I have tried to explain to some of my Nana loving friends about the Sex Pistols but I don't think they really understood xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:58 am
My Mom knew about them so she told me about them and I'm scared to listen to there music.  

Hatsumigirl

Asano Rain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:09 pm
I wrote a paper about the '70s/'80s British punk rock movement in Freshman English 101 for my music genre research paper. xD Of course, I featured the Sex Pistols quite prominently.

Interestingly enough, I'm not a huge fan of '70s punk rock. I just find it to be too dissonant. If Blast were a true band (and also a true, hardcore British punk emulation band), I probably wouldn't be that into them either. With Nobu writing the songs tho, they'd probably be a bit more melodic so maybe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:27 am
My dad got me listening to the Sex Pistols when I was little. Yeah, I had awesome parents, haha.

The movie Sid and Nancy...What can I say about that! The film makers did a fairly good job even though most of the movie wasn't too accurate. I did like the ending though, with Sid getting into the cab with Nancy, hinting at his suicide.

For those of you who are fans of the Sex Pistols, check out The Exploited. They are awesome as far as pure unadulterated punk goes!  

face2face
Crew

Emily Strange77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:50 am
I love the sex pistals i am lestiening to them right now.... twisted >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:16 am
Are you for real, I saw the resemblance in the first book but I just thought it was because I think Sid Viscous was gorgeous, Sid and Nancy, huh hope they don’t turn out that way!  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

CombatCarnival

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:40 pm
Its so funny to me all the people who have no idea about The Sex Pistols. No offense to anyone, but they're not scary at all. They've very good (especially for having a bassist who can't play bass). And mmm, I love Sid Vicious. Funny cause I don't care that much for Ren. Though I haven't thought much about the connection between the two, I really hope what happened to Nancy doesn't happen to Nana!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:47 pm
Okay so I love the Sex Pistols, but none of the people I know like them so i never listen to them, i actually just put a song of theirs on my myspacre, haha, yeah im lame, they rock though, ive always like them.  

leeannen

Punchanella

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:17 pm
I loooove the sex pistols!!!!!!!! Ah, Sid Vicious....Johnny Rotton..... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i support cupcakes...

Thank you =3
I noticed most of those hints while watching the anime, but other than that I don't know much about the band =P

and eating them =]

DiGiTALolita

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces