Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
let it bi let it bi!!!! it's raining!!! woo hoo!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it raining?
  no
  yes
  who cares?!?!?
  asleep in bed
View Results

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:37 pm
agree agree!!!

his 4th album's going out this december i think... hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:40 pm
so what is his recent music video??  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:38 pm
well... the most recent ones that i've seen are freeway.. sad tango.. the note... that's about it... eheheh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:14 pm
First time i saw Bi was at a korean festival concert 1 or 2 years ago in CA and i was pretty amazed by his eniglish and singing abilities  

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

penitence_hurd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:33 am
I've watched a concert called "Rain's Coming"... it was just amazing!!! He dances so gooooood... And he's so cute during the romantic songs... I really like him!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 pm
i just got his 4th album today!!!! yeheyeeyeheeyehyeeheyehey ureshi!!!!!  

Hyung Horangi

bluejade14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:50 pm
Bi is kawaii! great singer and dancer. YAY  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:09 pm
Did you know his American album is out already?! My friend told me, and you can get it in Target and Wal-Mart. I hekka wanna get it!!!!!!!! whee  

blazing_angel47

HanJi-Eun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:37 pm
blazing_angel47
Did you know his American album is out already?! My friend told me, and you can get it in Target and Wal-Mart. I hekka wanna get it!!!!!!!! whee

whoa he has an english album? waah i gott have it. i'm yet to buy his 4th album as well as the japanese one. i like his english song with Omarion called "Man Up"..nice beat and good vocals.. his english is pretty good too. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:23 am
i made a mistake... heheheh i have his japanese album heheheh.... the 4th album isn't out in the phils yet ... hehehehe  

Hyung Horangi

blazing_angel47

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:13 pm
HanJi-Eun
blazing_angel47

whoa he has an english album? waah i gott have it. i'm yet to buy his 4th album as well as the japanese one. i like his english song with Omarion called "Man Up"..nice beat and good vocals.. his english is pretty good too. heart

The song he did with Omerion is in his American Album. ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Baby Bi can he not be any hotter omg he is sooooooooooooooooo sexy! and his songs are bangin'!!!  

GangstaGrl

Alicks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:58 pm
blazing_angel47
HanJi-Eun
blazing_angel47

WHAT?! WHERE? I looked and I couldn't find anything on either website... WHER WJEHRWGWERGHRWJ  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:12 pm
Alicks
blazing_angel47
HanJi-Eun
blazing_angel47

WHAT?! WHERE? I looked and I couldn't find anything on either website... WHER WJEHRWGWERGHRWJ

Iono, that's just what my friend told me...  

blazing_angel47

Alicks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:56 pm
blazing_angel47
Alicks
blazing_angel47
HanJi-Eun
blazing_angel47

Iono, that's just what my friend told me...

AT this point, I am 99.9% true it's a lie. <_< It would have been announced.. And I cannot find it anywhere. It would have been stated on one of his fansites or SOMETHING.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff