Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Best anime moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

feqqr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:08 pm
Its always hard to say on questions like this, as there are so many good moments.

For me (and I know this shows how old I am), it would have to be the moment in Urusei Yatsura, Lum the Forever, when Ataru admits that he can't tell Lum he loves her because he says it to every girl, and the words wouldn't mean anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:49 pm
moments  

Shino_Aburame_341

Shino_Aburame_341

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:49 pm
good times..good times. the best times eva!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:56 pm
Aa... The best time ever, eh?

DN Angel- When Satoshi is standing at the end and he sais that he's gonna live happier from now on, or at least something to that effect. Also when he and Risa are makeing 'eye gestures'.

FMA- Roy and Riza in the end! So kawai!

Inuyasha- After Kikyou 'died', and he walks past and kagome ask's where Kikyou is.

Onegai Teacher- Where he tell's the principal that he's really 18.

Ai Yori Aoshi- Where Aoshi finds out that Kaoru is the boy that's been helping her all day.

Samarai Champloo- Where Fuu had met her father, and then she sais that she just met him and he dies. Ah, time is so bittersweet.

Rurouni Kenshin- Where Misao and Aoshi 'reunite' finally under good term's... or somewhat to that extent.

RK Reflections- At the end where he dies after coming back... it's so sad.

Sister Princess- Where he finds out they're his sister's, and is talking to his friend via e-mail... hehe, he's very wierd isn't he?

Naruto- Where Sasuke leaves Sakura passed out on the bench... cry

Gundam Seed- Where Cagalli and Athrun kiss! Kawai!

That's all i'm puting up for now... but trust me I have lot's more... ^_^  

Alit Jalyne

anzu_mazaki_the_fire_fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:25 pm
I like when Konohamaru (sp) calls Sakura a witch and she turns around every slowly, lol twisted ready to kill  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:26 pm
Oh and when Yami jumps in front of Ra's fire blast to portect Mai and Joey

Yu-Gi-Oh  

anzu_mazaki_the_fire_fox

ayamatta-namida

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm
best anime moments...i have alot...o.O (maybe all the episodes were a moment for me? xd )

-Shaman King- When Ren fought his family..his cousins..he was so inspiring crying

-Gundam Seed- Cagalli and Athrun sweet moments, Lacus and Kira sweet moments

-Gundam Seed Destiny- Ending episode

-Fruits Basket- Last episode especially when Hanajima cried (she made cry as well) crying

-Card Captor Sakura- The 2nd movie!!! >.< When Sakura confessed to Shaoran

err...wont type anymore...too long sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:48 pm
Bleach - I like when Ichigo's battling Kenpachi. And when he rescued Rukia and battled Byakuya.  

SaintHiroku

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:43 am
Just about any episode from Gurren Lagann!! (except for #4 where they meet Kittan and his sisters cuz the animation was oddly horrible in that one)

Just about all the episodes were epic and some sorta cliff hanger! ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:42 pm
Trinity Blood - when Seth reveals that she's actually the ruler, and uses her Crusnik powers to defeat the baddies  

pinkjingling

Placeboraw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:34 pm
I like the part in skip beat (manga) when Ren smiles at kyouko and when he acts and also when kyouko's little devil ghost things come out yea but does manga count it not then i would also say that

the ending of cowboy bebop it rocked AND IT WAS SO GOOD crying
also many Bleach fighting sences just cant name them all
also CCS when sakura jumped into sharons arms and said i love u (second movie) YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS and cowboy bebop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:53 am
Tsubasa Chronicles when the truth is revealed and everyone is like wtf?!?! omg! onoz! crying ~!!  

Coffin2010

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:06 pm
RatmasterD21
My favorite Moment was SPOILER WARNING when spike dies at the end of cowboy bebop before he dies he looks up at the crowed around him and says "bang"

Dude... like, there ain't no more need to say "spoiler!" because this line has already become an internet meme. Now it's on the same category as "Luke, I'm your father".

Oh yeah... which was my Best Anime Moment? Well... let's just say, the entirety of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. But I think the best one of them was... SIMON DESTROYING A ******** ALIEN FLEET BY THE PURE AWESOME HE RADIATES!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:52 pm
It has to be the fight in Bleach when Ichi first goes BAKAI!!!!!User Image  

Malfuy

AnimeAddictAndProud

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:49 am
I would have to say

One Piece - Luffy pushes the zombie back into the grave

Naruto Shippuden - Demon Fox/Naruto beating the crap out of Orichimaru

One Piece - Luffy gets stuck between two buildings n everyone thinks he's fighting the bad guys

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff