Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The Temple Of Invictus!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:55 pm
Alright, just to clear something up: I made the thread to annoy the leader of the GDG, who is a megalomaniacle 11 year old  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:03 pm
and_solo_said
Alright, just to clear something up: I made the thread to annoy the leader of the GDG, who is a megalomaniacle 11 year old

*relief* Oh, okay... He doesn't seem very annoyed though.  

Arivel

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:06 pm
Arivel
and_solo_said

Yes, he must be the only person on the web for whom a temple to his arch nemesis in his very domain is too subtle for his comprehension  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:07 pm
and_solo_said
Arivel
and_solo_said

Yes, he must be the only person on the web for whom a temple to his arch nemesis in his very domain is too subtle for his comprehension

You realise he will probably 'spring-clean' his guild and delete it. He did to all my threads even when I was still a respectable member. b*****d.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:10 pm
Nebelstern
and_solo_said
Arivel
and_solo_said

You realise he will probably 'spring-clean' his guild and delete it. He did to all my threads even when I was still a respectable member. b*****d.

Respectable? You? Psh... I don't know what he thinks of me. I only go there to talk to Arinvi. xd xd xd wink heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

and_solo_said

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:41 am
I can't find where the actually thread is where the shrine is situated. the link does not work. As a friend (if he will let me call him that) of Francis, I feel obliged to write something. Perhaps even shun him. no. no. not at all. I may just have to kill the creators of the thread. Only joking.
So if anyone can help me locate it, I would be greatful.
Thanks in advance, you wonderful people you.  

Deletionvoid

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:44 am
Rubiakatonbo
I can't find where the actually thread is where the shrine is situated. the link does not work. As a friend (if he will let me call him that) of Francis, I feel obliged to write something. Perhaps even shun him. no. no. not at all. I may just have to kill the creators of the thread. Only joking.

The shrine itself is actually located in the Gaia Diversity Guild. I prefer to not associate myself with such any longer...
*Wistfully rues ever joining*

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:14 am
Nebelstern
Rubiakatonbo

The shrine itself is actually located in the Gaia Diversity Guild. I prefer to not associate myself with such any longer...

Hey, congratualtions on the hat Simon!  

Invictus_88
Captain

Dragoon Warrior Hawazit

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:20 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Rubiakatonbo

Hey, congratualtions on the hat Simon!

hmmmmmmmmm  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:22 am
*cocks brow* I don't gettit  

Silver_Tinkerbell

Dragoon Warrior Hawazit

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:22 am
the temple of invictus, i told yoiu i will bring you down francis if its the last thing i do on gaia! i rule and you don't!  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:23 am
hawazit
the temple of invictus, i told yoiu i will bring you down francis if its the last thing i do on gaia! i rule and you don't!

sweatdrop you should insert an evil laugh after that comment  

Silver_Tinkerbell

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:37 am
Silver_TinkerBell
hawazit

sweatdrop you should insert an evil laugh after that comment

Well, the 'I rule and you don't' part added a somewhat childish ring to it - an evil laugh wouldn't seem very, well, evil..  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff